It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Likely Explanation with video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
reply to post by daaskapital

When you heard the noise in person, was it identical to the sound made by the instrument ? Close, or way off ?
and if its way off, how would you describe it, and do you have a video that you feel is for sure real ?

It would be great to know from someone that's heard it.

It was way off. The noise that i heard was reminiscent of the first one that appeared on the internet, in America. It was like a continuous rumbling noise that would ascend and descend in frequencies. The noise i heard, roughly lasted 2o minutes, starting at 3:10 PM, and ending at approxiamtely 3:30. Unfortunately though, i couldn't capture a video as my phones camera isn't exactly the best. If you're wondering where this noise occured, it was here in Australia.

I also live in Australia and have been hearing the noise your describe. Me and my room mate where sitting out the back every night listening to it, it lasted about 3 weeks. But this was a couple of months ago now. Sounds exactly the same as you said.... We tried to locate its source but could not find it. It seemed to be coming from no where.
Its defiantly no simple explanations. Sounds like a wave table sound with the oscillator raising and dropping.
Quite bizzar :/

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
On going conversation here.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
reply to post by daaskapital

When you heard the noise in person, was it identical to the sound made by the instrument ? Close, or way off ?
and if its way off, how would you describe it, and do you have a video that you feel is for sure real ?

It would be great to know from someone that's heard it.

It was way off. The noise that i heard was reminiscent of the first one that appeared on the internet, in America. It was like a continuous rumbling noise that would ascend and descend in frequencies. The noise i heard, roughly lasted 2o minutes, starting at 3:10 PM, and ending at approxiamtely 3:30. Unfortunately though, i couldn't capture a video as my phones camera isn't exactly the best. If you're wondering where this noise occured, it was here in Australia.

I also live in Australia and have been hearing the noise your describe. Me and my room mate where sitting out the back every night listening to it, it lasted about 3 weeks. But this was a couple of months ago now. Sounds exactly the same as you said.... We tried to locate its source but could not find it. It seemed to be coming from no where.
Its defiantly no simple explanations. Sounds like a wave table sound with the oscillator raising and dropping.
Quite bizzar :/

Oh wow, at least i know now that what i heard corrolates with what you and your mate heard.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

this is not the same !!!! look like but not the same !!!! this is not the explanation !!! NOT GOOD !! this is Bullzhit

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Just saw this news article where NASA is talking about how spacequake cause Rumble sound :

Solar Storm Cause Spacequake, Which Could Trigger 6+ Magnitude Earthquake And Rumble Sound
www.ufo-blogger.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join