It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds Likely Explanation with video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
There is right now a small pocket of internet users piecing together where the videos originated from, and it is starting to look like a small religious group has been producing them. Check the video, and see the same sounds made live with an obscure water based instrument. The person that made the video has written out a small explanation on youtube worth checking, and as I write this people are trying to play the same exact "songs" that are heard in the strange noise videos.

Now the sounds in the videos are lower range so listen for it, and see what you think. If you want info on the exact group being scrutinized than follow the rabbit hole. For those that say I have heard it with my own ears coming from the sky, I can only say that it is not impossible to put this through a harp speaker on full blast, I mean if harp can do what the patent says it can, than that shouldn't be an issue, right ?

The other thing is that you can nearly overlay this to any strange sound vid, and the similarities can't be ignored.

Apparently audio comparisons are being done now as well by several audiophiles so I guess we shall see.................... I'll follow up when the info hits my email.
edit on 23-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

holy crap

thats wierd

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
might sound like it but its not it srry

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
might sound like it but its not it srry

Oh so you must know what it is than if you know what its not, mind telling the rest of us ?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well I will say it certainly sounds like the "strange noises" being heard around the world. It could very well be the culprit to SOME of the videos, but not all. We shall see.

Thanks for the video.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Not sure what's more disturbing; the strange sound phenomena or the number of "strange sound explanation" threads that have been posted all over the ATS forums in the last 2 hours. But thanks for the video. This is, at least, a fresh angle to consider.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
www.pakalertpress.com...

This article alarmed me quite a bit.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5

That's part of the process is to eliminate the fake from the real. The people that are doing the sampling comparisons are not of the "debunk everything" mindset, and only want to separate fact from fiction. If we can eliminate the hoax material, than we can focus on the real. We all know its common practice to counter any real info with dis info, so just trying to remove the dis info element. Hopefully it pans out.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
oh, god got him a new toy! I heard this "noise" in the gulf of mexico about 50 + miles out.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I went through the article, and they may have done some very hasty reporting. Leaving the incorrect cloud formation information out of it, the video it talks about where an animal reacts, is a pure deliberate hoax. Check it out, the strange noise is a saxaphone played by the sexy saxman himself.

www.youtube.com...

At least that's the only animal react video that exists, and it is from Winnipeg Manitoba, as the article stated. I do believe though that harmonic tremors are the likely culprit behind the real videos.
edit on 23-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, unless these religious nuts a mass playing them around the world in giant speakers, i don't think so. I heard the noise, and i'm pretty sure it wasn't a religious nut playing it over a loud speaker.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.pakalertpress.com...

This article alarmed me quite a bit.

I had a read and it seemed pretty logical although, I too was alarmed when I clicked a link which took to Before It's News as a source...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Already posted!

Search function is your friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

When you heard the noise in person, was it identical to the sound made by the instrument ? Close, or way off ?
and if its way off, how would you describe it, and do you have a video that you feel is for sure real ?

It would be great to know from someone that's heard it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

When you heard the noise in person, was it identical to the sound made by the instrument ? Close, or way off ?
and if its way off, how would you describe it, and do you have a video that you feel is for sure real ?

It would be great to know from someone that's heard it.

It was way off. The noise that i heard was reminiscent of the first one that appeared on the internet, in America. It was like a continuous rumbling noise that would ascend and descend in frequencies. The noise i heard, roughly lasted 2o minutes, starting at 3:10 PM, and ending at approxiamtely 3:30. Unfortunately though, i couldn't capture a video as my phones camera isn't exactly the best. If you're wondering where this noise occured, it was here in Australia.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Was it like this ?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yeah, it was similar, just a bit more deeper if you know what i mean. But yes, it was definitely dipping up and down in frequencies.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It sounded more like this:

But went up and down in frequency.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Awesome, thank you. I was hoping to bump into someone that has heard it with their own ears, and get an idea of what is actually being heard. This is immensely helpful in busting the fakes, and getting closer to the truth.

One last question, is how long did it last from you hearing it, till it stopped, could you feel the vibration physically, and what year did you hear it ?

Thanks again

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The sound lasted 20 minutes, I didn't feel any physical vibrations, however, the sound was loud and i couldn't pin point where the sound was coming from, it felt as if the sound was all around me. This noise occured last year.

It must be noted that there was no construction or anything of the like around the area, so i have no idea what the sound was
edit on 23-1-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

edit on 23-1-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join