It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the creepiest dream or one you think might be a prediction that you remember?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
For about a year now I've been dreaming again I didn't dream for about 10 years previously,anyway I'll get to the point.My dreams have been taking off where the last one finished just like a tv series it's is about murder, and a missing body
My friend kills a young boy we help him hide the body down the creek, then it flooded body was found with massive head injurys , police want to speak to us because of a reason I can't remember ,anyway I can't recall every detail can't wait to find out how it ends . It's funny I'm no murderer nor would hide a body I don't see this as a prediction more self reflecting it makes more that way!

So, is there something else that you may be trying to hide or cover up that may be weighing heavily on your mind?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I was in a city, some city by the water. I think it was west coast, not sure though.

Anyway, i was around a bunch of what seemed like swat team or FBI. They had to search me to make sure I wasn't a nutter, I think i was a civilian trying to tell them something terrible was going to happen, based off a dream I had had. Two agents were then assigned to hear me out. I told them that i feared a nuclear or other type of device was set to go off that day in the city, and that i was trying to figure out where the source was. The dream didn't even seem real, it seemed REAL.

At this point i was inside of a ship/sub port that was indoor, one of those ones that is used for docking, but still has access to the ocean water as water is in the warehouse. All of a sudden, i looked back, and realized that the submarine was the source. The name's Lancaster and Bremo or Bream came into mind. I couldn't distinguish if the sub was active or not, but I told the agents that the bomb was on the sub. They both seemed to know i was right. We began running from the warehouse where the female agent was freaking out saying "we don't have enough time if it's nuclear."

I pulled up my phone to make a call; suddenly a very deep and loud boom along with my cell phone going whacky occurred. All electricity went out, despite it being day. It was an EMP.

The weirdest part was the next day when i voice searched my girl friend's name, the result was "Lancaster".
Even weirder, my friend whom i talked to the next day, told me that the day before (same day as my phone experience as previously mentioned) he voice searched my name, and the result was "Jesus".

Yea, pretty f-in strange

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Creepiest dream: I had a dream, as a child through my teenage years, that the home my family lived in was on fire and all I could hear, outside of the crackle of the wood burning, was a baby crying. And then there was the bassinet, on fire. I rush to the baby.. still crying, and as I looked inside it was a old doll that had its face melting. I had that dream all the time as a child. It was horrible.

A predictive dream? Two years ago I spent my summer waking up every morning and remembering my dream, which involved the US being invaded by another country. I don't recall what country it was, I just remember they were going to take my little sister and I took her place. It was pretty scary.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok, the creepiest/scariest dream I ever had was this...

We used to have a hazelnut tree in our front garden and quite often as a child I'd sit underneath it, breaking open the nuts and eating them, in my dream I was under the tree when faces started to poke through the branches, I recognised them as my parents and my sisters... only they weren't, they looked like them but something behind their eyes told me they weren't them.

They were staring at me, nothing more, and in my dream it registered to me ther weirdness of their eyes and I refused to believe it was them, then they got angry and started to scream (not like shouting but a primal gutteral scream) and started to move in on me.

I literally woke up screaming

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
when i was younger i would have a recurring dream, i still have it from time to time but rarely now. it basically was n absence of everything - i was in a vacuum of sorts, seeing the vacuum from a first person perspective. and slowly these waves or vibrations and shapes would appear, and some of them were full of love and some were disingenuous, others were neutral or something like that... and they would slowly collide until all hell broke loose and i had to yell and tell it to stop, at which point these enigmas would retract, but it would never get back to pure peace in that vacuum, and then the battle would start again. it would continue on and on until there was practically no peace when i called for it, just a constant battle, at which point i would wake up.

but it is tough to describe because these waves or shapes are not tangible, my dream is not of a physical nature (like a normal dream with scenery or what have you) but rather a metaphysical connection to these emotions purely in one area all at once.

so weird!

i also have a dream where im on a ship and have to crawl through secret passageways because the enemy is trying to take it over and my loved ones are on the boat with me, and i have to disrupt the evil overtakers. think this one is easy to decode lol.

awesome thread s&f!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

That is wierd.

Between the ages of 13 and 17 I lived in the Ozark mountains, Missouri / Arkansas border, and we had goats and rabbits that we would sell the meat and pelt from at local markets. Anyway, I had a dream one night and it wasn't so much WHAT was in the dream as it was the FEELING that the objects in the dream were giving off.

The dream was focused on the side of the house where the animals were, and while there was a little focus on the rabbits, most of it was on the goats, the fencing and the thick woods that surrounded the house. There was this shimmering, kind of like how the intense heat shimmers off the desert floor, that covered everything in the dream. And the animals, the goats especially, gave off this feeling that there was something very wrong with everything. This shimmering also gave the effect that everything in my fied of sight was slighly changing shape and then back again at all times.They were looking right at me, but the way they were looking wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It was like there was something behind their eyes that was focusing right inside me.

In the dream I couldn't really tell if it was day or night. Instead, there was like this "film" that covered everything. It alternated between a kind of orangish red and piss yellow. The same shade of yellow and gray that dead grass has in the winter. Between the shimmering and the coloring, I remember being very disturbed, almost frightened but not quite, by the whole thing. Kind of an anxious feeling in a way. There was no talking or noise whatsoever in this dream, just this feeling of dread. When I woke up I remember feeling very lackadasical, melencholy and.........just wrong somehow. I don't think possessed would be the right word, just very negatively affected by the dream. This feeling lasted for 3 days, a feeling of being half asleep and half awake, and it was obvious to my 2 brothers and mom that something wasn't right. So much so that I asked my older brother the next day if I could get "realxed"
with him, and he told me that that might not be a very good idea.

At that point in time, the 2 brothers who were with me and my mother were pretty close. We talked a lot, joked around and had some pretty good times. We didn't have much, but we had each other and were happy enough with that, Most of time, you know. But right after that dream and the 3 days that followed, the whole "aura" of the house changed. they could all tell that something was wrong with me but they didn't know quite what it was. I remember that everything around the house was a bit quieter than normal and everyone just kind of avoided me. School was out of the question for those 3 days too. I don't remember exactly when that dream took place, but I do remember that it was between my birthday and the winter solstice. I don't know why I remember that.

Anyway, that's my weird dream.

youtu.be...

(I know it's an obvious choice, but it's still a great song)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Creepiest Lets see, during my dark ages i was really depressed and what not so i was weak mentally. so enough with the intro, I had recurring nightmares/Dreams depending on how you see it about demons or entities, holding conversations, almost every night for 2 weeks we talk and talk, the weird part i actually took what they told me and used it and i survived my last two years of high school. What creep me out the most was the fact towards the end things was getting too Intimate, waking up to a headache and a Tee-pee. Back then what they told me didn't make sense, but now i'm out of high school, went through ups and downs. i finally see what they meant. I would of went into details but that's personal if you understand

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well if you want a prediction.

I was studying a prophecy carefully and realized a verse had 4 meanings. After figuring out the 4th meaning I said it out loud. And then the following happened.

I heard a tone in my ears like a hearing test. And then my vision blacked out. Then I wasn't in Kansas anymore. Something had grabbed me and was propelling my spirit upwards into outer space. There were flashes and streaks of light and oddly enough numbers. The number 2 to be exact. Passing by like an old screen saver. And then it stopped and I was just floating in space. Looking at the stars. But it was a very strange space with odd looking stars.

So what I saw was this. Glowing faintly against the blackness of space were the words of the prophecy. Daniel 11 to be exact. And scattered throughout the prophecy were the stars. But they weren't just stars. They were numbers. Twos to be exact. Scattered among the words of the prophecy. Showing the points of duality.

Then the point of the experience changed. Suddenly I was home in my body with this extremely bright picture of the star field in my head. And it seemed to be filling my head. Expanding if you will. Like a size 10 foot going into a size 9 shoe. And my head was the shoe.

And then it was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And as long as I'm doing dreams let me tell you of the companion dream to the first one. This happened on Nov. 1st 2001. Before the baseball game and the plane crash. And what was the score board trying to tell me?

As I dozed in the cab of the truck I drove in those days. Waiting for it to be unloaded it seemed like I was picking up on a TV signal in my head. I "tuned" it in and realized I was seeing a baseball game. Game 5 of the World Series to be exact. I watched the batter take a strike and then the picture cut away to the scoreboard. And what I saw was the scoreboard was all two's. Except for the time and and the inning. The time was 12:21 and the inning was the 12th.

Then the view went back to the game and I saw the hitter bat a single and it let the runner on 2nd score the game winning run. And that's when it got weird.

It seemed the security at the game got a message a plane had ignored the no fly zone around the stadium and was flying in straight at it. So they broke out a shoulder fired missile and shot it down before it could get to the stadium. And it crashed in the parking lot around the stadium and laid their burning among the cars. And a cloud of smoke from the burning plane rolled over the stadium. Which the people in the stadium were in a panic to avoid.

I wonder. Is it all supposed to repeat?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I've had a few that are sorta personal and nothing huge and only snippets that just last seconds in my dream but remarkable enough to spot them later on.

The more recent happened in October 2010, a sudden flash of an instant messaging conversation appeared during my dream as if it were really happening and I only remembered what I wrote on my side of the conversation when I woke (just one line of text and nothing earth shattering or anything important). Just the feeling that I was talking to the girl I'd spend lots of happiness with but wasn't my girlfriend at the time which I found odd.

Fast forward to March 2011 and I'm talking to a friend I'd only started talking to in January at the earliest of that year. We're talking about something, she agrees to help me write something, it's going great and then during the conversation she says something, I retort and we both laugh but then my head feels fuzzy and I remember that what I'd just said naturally in a regular, flowing conversation ended up being that one line from my dream months previously.

We pretty much realised we liked each other that way within the week and I broke up with my old girlfriend the moment we knew how we felt and I've been "with" the new girl for almost a year. All started with a dream I had months before we even began conversations with one another.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Infrasilent

Nuclear events, meteor strikes, and volcanoes can make the sky glow at night... That's really eerie because the sky in what I suppose is a nuclear war dream I have is a very odd smoky orange-- almost stormy looking... but in a way unlike anything I've seen in real life. The time is always dusk as well, or at least that is my impression in the dream.

I can't beleve with all the analyzing I do, that this never occured to me! I suppose that many of us have similar dreams revolving around some kind of doom. Most likely these dreams have more to do with our personal lives, and not a premonition, although I believe some people do have accurate ones. Either way, I'm most impressed with the eerie feeling I always get from this kind of dream!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Every time I'm ill I have EXACTLY the same dreams. No matter what, and they come in this order.

Dream 1:
I'm a child again, perhaps around 4/5 years old. I'm living in the first house I remember living in. I'm in the kitchen, swinging back and forth hanging on the counter top and there is a knock at the door. Behind the door is a wall monster from the TV show Knightmare. I run up the stairs and hide from it.
Dream 2:
I'm in a field. The floor is littered with flowers, but on closer inspection, what would normally be the petals and the head, it is one letter or number. I pick the 'flower' and a huge old range stove comes bursting out of the ground to punish me.
Dream 3:
My family are being held hostage in a chamber that is going to fill up with water (or gas). In order for me to prevent this, I have to plumb these pipes in order for the gas/water to be redirected. However, there a countdown timer and also a 'panic button' where if I need more time, I can push it up to three times to get a certain amount of extra time. Only, I can push it more than the three times. I've never managed to save them.
Dream 4:
There is an Indian bazaar/marketplace outside my bedroom door. I walk outside and there is sand at my feet where there would normally be the landing. A stall is selling watermelons, and I steal one and run back to my room and hide with it beneath a cabinate inside, while law men are looking for me.
Dream 5:
My floor is directly on top of sea water, and a huge shark is below the floor boards, and tries to break through in order to flood my room and get to me.

While I couldn't see prophesy within them, I find it very weird that any time I am ill, I get these dreams, in the exact order I have written them in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join