It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the creepiest dream or one you think might be a prediction that you remember?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

INTERESTING...dream, thank you for sharing.

~People should be more respectful to one another, just "walking my talk".

P.S. I'd be afraid of heights too if I had a dream like that!
I think It definitely qualifies as a nightmare.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a very specific war type dream I had post 9/11, started with me riding my bike in a townhouse complex I used to live in, without warning a jet shrieks by and then a huge boom followed by sirens, all happened so fast, I race for the exit on my bike to the street and look to my right, a tank just turns onto the street and fires a shell which blasts past me followed by the sound and feel of bullets from infantry, I started running for my high school because it's just down the street in that direction, no time to do anything but run as fast as I could for the path which leads to the school. I get there and my friends and people I know are all armed, they give me a Springfield .303 cause it's the only gun i've ever really mastered. my 2 paintball friends lead me upstairs to my math class to show me that they had an MG setup faced towards the path from the street. this is all happening in fluid motion like real events, I then go on the roof and lay on my stomach, looking down the scope, the infantry come running out of the forest and across the grass field, can only shoot so many, taking too much shots, run downstairs where they have breached the chainlink doors on the first floor, we are trapped, my heart is racing and I crawl into a classroom where the school begins to fill up with smoke grenade smoke, I then get shot in the chest, proceed bleeding out, slowly dying then I woke up.

its impossible for it to happen like that since I moved, but the idea of a random invasion I think.

then I had a nuclear war dream just within the past 6-10 months, not sure exactly when but it started off with me in a university (:lol
and i'm introduced to two beautiful ladys, we become friends but I fall for one of them and we get romantic etc...for whatever reason it feels like i've known this girl forever and we were ment to be together, no question about, written in cosmic stone. the dream progresses with us going upstairs to get a better view, living in BC we have great views of the mountains anywhere we go really, we end up sitting on the top floor overlooking the area. shes laying in my arms and we're just looking out and then a nuke goes off in the distance, instantly the whole mood and concept changed with the flash, it all became grey and dead. but she knew what to do instantly, no panic, no emotion, serene. we left the university and ended up trekking through ruins for whatever reason, but thats when the second nuke blew from a closer distance, we knew we were dead this time, we just held onto each other and vaporize, then I woke up.

dreams are messed lol.
edit on 24-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Maybe someone can throw some light on my creepiest dream.

I was in a Cathedral somewhere in Europe, maybe Spain. I could see a shopping mall through one door of the Cathedral and there were large screen TVs hanging in the aisles. People were milling around chatting and looking up at the screens. I realised that I was above everyone, perched up high with a group that I knew to be my friends. We were all demons and suddenly we were swooping down and killing the people in the Cathedral to punish them.

I remember biting into one person's skull, it was really vivid. Then something happened that I wasn't clear on, but we were in retreat. Some of my 'friends' were left behind and when I woke up in a panic I was worried that they might have been killed.

It seemed very real and vivid and I had to check the news straight away because it seemed as if it had really happened. I haven't dreamed of my demon 'friends' every again, but this really freaked me out.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
When I was in school I had a dream I'd had a fight with one of my friends outside the languages building.
The VERY next day, we had a fight in our languages class. The teacher was at the door talking to another teacher so he didn't see anything.

Also, I had lots of dreams my ex was cheating on me with all my closest friends. He left me for one of them after two years.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
For about a year now I've been dreaming again I didn't dream for about 10 years previously,anyway I'll get to the point.My dreams have been taking off where the last one finished just like a tv series it's is about murder, and a missing body
My friend kills a young boy we help him hide the body down the creek, then it flooded body was found with massive head injurys , police want to speak to us because of a reason I can't remember ,anyway I can't recall every detail can't wait to find out how it ends . It's funny I'm no murderer nor would hide a body I don't see this as a prediction more self reflecting it makes more that way!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
In my last dream I found a buffalo nickel with the year 2036 on it.. I even looked at the time in my dream and it was 4:01 am.. I have no idea if it meant anything and I figured id post it here before I forgot

I posted this in another thread but I think it'll fit better here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The creepiest re-curing (spelling?) Dream that i have is about massive tidal waves coming from all directions with nowhere to run, in my dream its the end of the world. i have had this dream for for as long as i can remember, also I have another re-curing (spelling) dream about mass alien invasion and with that come more excitement than fear.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I had a dream something like 15 years ago. The dream was about knowledge, at least this is how i interpreted it.

I was walking on a short street that i know well. On my left there was a large showcase window, like a shop but it wasn't a shop. Inside i could clearly see a classroom(with benches and chairs, a classical classroom) filled with orange yellow sun light, like if the sun was rising or maybe it was the sunset. In a corner of the room there was a door. That door was slightly opened and it was all dark. I felt like there was something hidden behind that door, something of great value, like a secret which could change everything for me. In the darkness behind that door, i could see an illuminated switch, like the ones you can find in staircases, that you can see in the dark, and are used to switch on the lights for 30 sec or 1 minute.

Anyway, i interpreted it as follow ; the switch was there to show me that there was a potential behind that door, that if i could reach it, i could switch the lights on and reveal whatever secret was hidden there. The classroom was there to show me that the path to reach the secret was filled with knowledge.

Since then, i have taken this dream half-seriously, but i have to admit that i sometimes think about it and it makes me wonder if all the things i read or learn are somewhat linked to that dream. This dream is for me some kind of "personal prediction".
edit on 24-1-2012 by gosseyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
One of the creepiest dreams ive had was propably being chased by giant reptilians...I can see the funny side to it now. In the dream i was floating around because most times i dream i dont walk, i seem to fly or float. I came to an area where i used to hang when i was younger and i bumped into an old friend who was walking towards me infront of a single file group of people.I didnt recognize anyone else. I remember telling my friend that the reps are pissed and they are on the rampage trying to get humans. He replied "i know their even more pissed with me" and he carried on walking then passed me with the group. These reptiles were huge, about 12foot tall upto the height of a house. I remember seeing a good 4 or 5 of them and thinking oh shhhhhhht.
I didnt feel safe on the ground so i took to the air. Next thing i know a big claw hand took a swipe at one of my ankles as to try and grip it but i managed to get free. It was quite a vivid dream especialy with the amount of detail i could see on the reptiles.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
My dream isn't predictive of anything, but to this day it freaks me out. I began having this dream when I was a young child, and still at the age of 40 continue to have it regularly.

I am taken by the hand into a large room, the lighting is poor and there are some small windows around the top (approximately 2 stories above) that are letting in only a small amount of light. I can never tell in the dream if they are windows or artificial lighting.

Anyhow, the room has the smell of rusting metal and the air is damp and cold. It feels like an abandoned warehouse. I am taken to an area of the room where I can sense that there are other people around, but the lighting is poor and I can't make out anyone or anything. Whoever lead me to the spot told me to sit and wait, though no words are spoken.

After some time I am approached by a figure, I can barely make out the shape of someone standing close to me, their face very near to mine. Suddenly the face of this figure becomes illuminated by a single beam of light and I am startled to find that I am face to face with Christ.

He begins to speak to me, but it is all telepathic. He says to me, "It is not as you have been taught", and as he is speaking these words to me his face morphs, almost as if his skin were like wax melting, and he is revealed to be a grey alien.

Damn dream scares the hell out of me even to this day.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What is the creepiest dream or one you think might be a prediction that you remember?

Creepy? I dunno but it was all unique and felt pretty different from most...

The following came in a series of dreams - I forget exactly how many... maybe 4-5 a year or so back - that all seemed very connected.

Location: Hilly area, populated USA, roads, bridges, homes, people.
Events: There were storms, tornadoes, etc. all around. I was constantly dodging them by hiding in various structures that somehow where not blown completely away.
Then there was flooding. As the water receded, much of the flora and fauna disappeared, leaving a barren, naked dirt/red clay landscape spotted with but a few trees.
Then came the cold... everything iced over and I was with strangers holding out in a home that was not my own. We scrounged firewood for the fireplace and food where we could.

My impression was that the area was maybe somewhere in the rough area of Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia and Alabama.

As for being a prediction? I have no idea but we have been experiencing several years of increased storm/tornado activity in the US Southeast. In fact, there were some just yesterday. It never really struck me as being predictive... but the dreams did carry a far different feel than most.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The weirdest dream I ever had was actually a series of dreams. The first dream was of myself running through sand dunes with the intense feeling that I was being chased. I found a concrete building around which I hid, terrified. Some months later I had the exact same sequence of dream, but this one had me entering some sort of concrete building and running from whomever/whatever it was. I think they got me in that one.

The third and last in the series came when the dream where I was running changed into me making it to an urban area of tower blocks. It continued and I discovered a bomb (actually it was more like an IED) placed in a crowd next to a playing field. I panicked and decided that the bomb had to placed somewhere safe. So I picked it up and gingerly carried it about 200 yeards from the crowd and placed it in a dumpster nearby. Naturally I needed to call the emergency services, so I found access to a nearby tower to find a phone. There was no phone. I felt even more panic. So I hunted around for a phone. Still no phone. So I got in the lift and went to the next floor up. As I was exiting the lift, for an instant I saw two people in the foyer. Then BOOM! glass and shrapnel went flying and the two were shredded. I made it to the window. It overlooked where the dumpster had been. The crowd had left the field whilst I had been in seach for a phone.

Yeah, so that was my worst dream ever, and I hope to god it never ever comes true.

So strange and outlandish it was that it got me thinking... scientists now reckon that all matter has corresponding anti-matter. Maybe when one dreams, our brain (which has its anti-matter equivalent somewhere, and in a multi-verse there will be many/infinite versions of my brain) somehow connects with the anti-matter somewhere else. As our own brain is not under our own analytical control it experiences connections corresponding to the anti-matter brain. Hence we sense whatever another one of our brain/s is sensing whilst we are in certain modes of sleep.

Just wondering. It all sounds so crazy.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I've had a lot of apocalyptic dreams since childhood. In most of them the threat or change comes from the sky: meteorites, the Sun dying, ufo invasions... But the weirdest dreams I've ever had was a series of four dreams I had maybe six years ago. At that time I was very eager to find other people with similar dream experiences but could not find any. They are just dreams, of course, but there was something about them as it seems I can't forget them.

In all of those dreams there was a man, maybe in his 30's, with very blond hair, light blue eyes (very big but still human), and a one piece overall. I met him in a forest. He came from the sky in a flying saucer. I was very scared but felt very strongly I should stay. When the saucer touched the ground it transformed to a van (LOL). The man I then met told me he did that to lessen my fear. He told me he was my guide and let me in the vehicle. It was a lot bigger inside than I had thought. In this first dream he took me to the sky to see the Earth from 'above'. It was absolutely beautiful. He told me that we did this trip to get me used to space travel. Then he took me back and I woke up.

After a couple of months I met the space guy again. This time was different: I don't remember the travel, but he took me to a big conference, which was held in a huge auditorium. There were hundreds if not thousands of people, who were not all human. I don't remember how they looked like - it didn't matter, because it felt like we were a big family. My guide told me I was there to learn. When I woke up I couldn't recall anything that was taught, but I felt like I had a new purpose, something to wait for.

The third dream, again a couple of months later, was a lot similar to the second one. My guide took me to a conference to learn about things to come. The difference was that this time we were learning in smaller groups, like workshops. There were maybe 15 people in my workshop. When leaving, my guide put a small device near my left ear and said he would block my memory of the teachings for now. I asked why, and he told me I didn't need that information yet, and remembering might make my everyday life difficult. He said I would remember, when the time would come.

It took perhaps six months before I had my last 'space dream'. This time my space friend took me to a drive in his saucer, and we landed on a planet somewhat different to Earth. The sky had shades of purple, red and white, the stars were visible and there were two moons - or suns, I don't know. We were standing on a mountain and watching down. The ground was reddish and I could see possible ruins of a city in the horizon, but it was all very beautiful. My friend told me this visit was not part of the bigger plan, but he had just wanted to show me the place. He told I could consider it a gift from him, as this would be our last meeting for a long time. He told me we had lived there together a very long time ago. I felt a very strong connection with him. After that he took me back and I woke up.

This really was the last time we met; I've had no more dreams like that ever since. I must be crazy to miss a person who only exists in dream world, but yes, whenever I start thinking about these dreams I had I miss him.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Very bizarrely, I kid you not, I had the skyscraper dream last night. How odd.

I get this same dream every now and then, but probably no more than once a year, so it's a strange coincidence to see this thread today.

In my dream last night, I only remember a small part of it, but I was in a very high building, and I suddenly noticed that it was swaying wildly. So, I went to look out the window and it suddenly blew open and I realized it was extremely windy outside, at which point I felt a sense of panic and anxiety and that the building was going to topple over, and then I woke up.

I'm starting to wonder whether this is a common dream perhaps connected to anxiety and a fear of heights, both of which I have. I don't consider it prophetic or related to 9/11 in any way, but yes, I have the same dream.
edit on 24-1-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
anarchy in glasgow and all over the world! people being flung into vans, shot down in the street, helicopters flying overhead shining lights down on the public who are fighting the police/army with machetes and bricks. bombs and explosions going off everywhere! then seeing my dead relatives and they ask me "what are you doing here?" was pretty freaky, could smell the smoke and feel the pain of bein hit by debris n stuff.
but i always have weird dreams like that some come true some dont.always the little things that come true trivial everyday stuff!! probs just my love of cheese and love of sleeping haha

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I was 17, 1993.....I had a really bad flu virus. I was sweating it out, burning up, dehydrating, very high fever, and I was having one of my many fever dreams.

It was hypervivid. I dreamed of beautiful tan hills, gently rolling, covered in grasses and bushes and rocks...in the distance I saw rockier, high mountains with snow at the peaks. The air was so clean and crisp and the sky was perfect blue. Then, suddenly high in the sky there was a huge, bright glowing golden cross in the sky.

I love my fever dreams, but I never have understood them. This one was no different..... I am not even christian, so why i dreamed of a cross puzzled me. But I somehow knew the land was in Afghanistan. I felt that it was anyways. I had no clue why a cross would glow above a country like Afghanistan.......until 9/11 and our invasion in 2001.

Then I remembered my fever dream and I realized the cross was a symbol of the western world, not technically a religious symbol in this case, but a symbol of the west, which happens to be historically Christian. The west invaded the east.....and that is just what occurred.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Mijamija because: Spelling correction

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Alien invasion.

I was in a big city full of skyscrapers (looked like NYC) and jet-fighters were flying overhead, exploding from time to time. I was running really hard while staring at the sky.

This dream really freaked me out and I woke up pumped on adrenaline.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
I had a dream about my step sister. I don't talk to her anymore, in fact I don't know what has been of her for about 8 years now.

I had the dream about 3 years go, but I still remember it and still cannot solve it.

Her and I were walking around an abandoned structure, it looked like a ruined skyscraper. All of a sudden my step sister points at some writings on a wall, it was some strange writing almost like Arabic or Sanskrit. She then began to wail and cry out loud, it was horrifying. I look at the writing and see a word that stands out that I can still remember saying "Ibrasis". At that point, in my dream I ask out loud, "What is Sisarabi?" For some reason, in the dream I read it backwards. At that point my step sister shouts out "No one remembers Sisarabi anymore! Noone!".

I began to panic and at the same time, try to calm her down. She then just wailed louder and louder until it became unbearable and I woke up in a sweat.

I tried to google the words "sisarabi" and "ibrasis" and have come up with nothing. It still haunts me till today.

This might be something as simple your sister saying, "No one remembers ME any more!" since the two of you have obviously become "foreign" to each other.

Sis = Sis
Arabi = Arabic

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

I have a recurring dream every few years or so of being in a vehicle moving at a very rate of speed. Car drifts off the side of the road and hits a parked car killing me.

It always seems to be a Mustang that I'm in. I never remember the car we hit.

Are you single? LOL! Do you live a fast paced single life that's afraid of getting married, bringing your free spirited Mustang to a hault?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The dream I had was a little creepy, but the outcome is very positive.

About 6 years ago, I had a dream that I was at someone's house, and there were a lot of people there just hanging out. Someone brought a dog - but this was not an ordinary dog. This dog was part dog and part grasshopper! It was a creepy looking critter with grasshopper legs and dog torso and dog head. No one wanted to have anything to do with this thing, so of course, I felt sorry for it and decided to go over and pet it. I was the only one who went near the dog. The dog was very sweet, by the way, and seemed very appreciative that I was being kind. Weird dream, but I told no one about it, and forgot about it after a while.

Fast forward about 2 years. My husband, daughter and I were running errands and decided to look at the dogs for adoption outside of a pet store. We saw a sweet shepherd mix dog that was sitting in the corner of a cage, all by herself. Long story short, we decided to adopt her.

About a year after we got her, we were hanging out at my in-laws ranch. We were outside watching my dog chase grasshoppers in some tall grass. We were laughing at watching her hop after the grasshoppers, like she was imitating them. My Mother-in-law said, "That dog is part grasshopper!" As soon as she said that, I immediately remembered that weird dream I'd had 3 years before. Was it some kind of prediction, or just a coincidence? Who knows...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join