It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the creepiest dream or one you think might be a prediction that you remember?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I generally don't get nightmares but I do remember these it happened for a year before 9/11 and now that I look back maybe it was a prediction of some type? But my creepy dream was that my roommate and I were always up high in an apartment building and or that I would be woking in a skyscraper and in a city we didn't know. Most of the time the windows would be blown out by strong winds, or the building would bend in the middle. It would always be one or two of these types of dreams what made it even more creepy for me, is that I am afraid of heights and would never choose to work or live in that kind of a situation. What made it kind of a prediction and here is the oddest part is that these dreams stopped after 9/11. I have never had that kind of a dream again. So what's yours?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I had a dream about my step sister. I don't talk to her anymore, in fact I don't know what has been of her for about 8 years now.

I had the dream about 3 years go, but I still remember it and still cannot solve it.

Her and I were walking around an abandoned structure, it looked like a ruined skyscraper. All of a sudden my step sister points at some writings on a wall, it was some strange writing almost like Arabic or Sanskrit. She then began to wail and cry out loud, it was horrifying. I look at the writing and see a word that stands out that I can still remember saying "Ibrasis". At that point, in my dream I ask out loud, "What is Sisarabi?" For some reason, in the dream I read it backwards. At that point my step sister shouts out "No one remembers Sisarabi anymore! Noone!".

I began to panic and at the same time, try to calm her down. She then just wailed louder and louder until it became unbearable and I woke up in a sweat.

I tried to google the words "sisarabi" and "ibrasis" and have come up with nothing. It still haunts me till today.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Interesting. Mine doesn't fully count (because there is no 'prediction' proof at this stage) but a couple of months ago I dreamt about a tidal wave warning, so we all got up on a high building as the town/city was flooded. Then we all sighed with relief and were about to leave when a tidal wave five times the size wiped us all out. There has been something about 'tidal waves' in the last few years, whether it's just our population on Earth is growing so much these incidents are affecting those areas, or maybe their frequency is increasing, I don't know.

What I do know is that I've never dreamt of tidal waves before, nor witnessed one, but that dream hammered it home to me how dreadfully difficult they must be to escape. I have a "feeling" we may see more super weather or even a super volcano sometime in in the course of my life, and that could well cause a mega-tsunami. I don't think my dreams ever really predict anything, but I wouldn't say there haven't been co-incidences along the way.

Good luck, and please don't dream predict any more mass terrorist acts!

Tokyo likely to have big quake within 30 years: www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 23-1-2012 by markymint because: added link

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I had one where I was traveling to my uncle's home to pick him up and couldn't get there. In the dream everything was flooded , my uncle was trapped in an attic and I was unable to see where I was going . I laughed it off and told myself that I had better lay off the 2012 type movies. May 1 , 2011 Tn. suffered a devastating flood. As usual I hadn't went shopping before , we decide what we are eating each night and i go get it. My uncle calls ... my uncle now living in a second floor apartment and says he doesn't have any food. Our street dead ends to Priest Lake on one end and the other was covered in water. I needed groceries and the storm wasn't lifting so away I went.....My van almost stalled out , I couldn't see anything , and the worst part was knowing i had to get back in. my uncle was trapped almost four days in his second floor apartment. The last "practice" dream I had was back last summer and we were being evacuated by the military. I don't remember feeling cold in the dream but the ground reminded me of grass in the winter months.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

I have a recurring dream every few years or so of being in a vehicle moving at a very rate of speed. Car drifts off the side of the road and hits a parked car killing me.

It always seems to be a Mustang that I'm in. I never remember the car we hit.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Creepiest Dream, I was 3 when I had it.

It was a stone/brick type setting, the three wise men were there with my mom and sister, beckoning me to join them, or Come to them. But I was on a big wheel getting just in there reach and then moving away.

I'm almost 30, and this dream has stuck with me all these years! I don't think it's predictive, but it still creeps me out lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm riding near a school that is in my town, with some people that I know in the car, and off in a field I can see large things crashing from the sky into the dirt leaving large dust clouds. Then seeing ETs moving quickly from the field to the houses/roads. I jumped outta the car ran into the woods and found myself with a group of armed men and women. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket to call relatives, and an ET's face was on the fone screen saying a message and I could not make a call or send a text. Then I woke up.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

A few months ago I dreamt that I took my kids to the park, and while we were there, a war broke out. There were bombs and plane parts falling all around us. The aggressors were unmarked American fighters and bombers, but the real American military were fighting them and winning. I got the sense that the unmarked craft were corporate owned. The whole dream was strangely vivid. It was one of those "thank God that wasn't real" kind of dreams.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a terrorism attack either at the super bowl or the Olympics

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had a dream about 10 years ago that I was living in a flat, grassy prairie. I was driving back home by myself from somewhere west, when suddenly my vehicle stops running for no reason. I pull over and look west across the vast expanse, and I see 5 nuclear missiles shooting up and going east. I am momentarily frozen with fear, and then I start running on the highway towards home as the missiles fly overhead. I am in a total panic because I know that the nuclear holocaust has begun.

I would have dismissed that dream, except that last year we bought a house and the landscape is exactly as it was in my dream, including the highway and the layout of the land. When we drove out here to see this property for the first time, I looked around and about plotzed. I had found the house online and we had to drive 8 hours to check it out, I'd never been out here before. So crazy. If the dream is a premonition, then the missiles come out of New Mexico and fly east. In any case, I think about it all the time and it has driven me to stockpile supplies and things that can wash radiation off the body.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I don't know why you wouldn't think your dream doesn't count that a very possible scenario especcially if you're on the east coast we do the have the volcano La Palma in the Canaries that could go, so your dream I think counts. Don't worry I never want another dream like those again! Now I don't remember most of my dreams go figure.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't EVER remember dreams, but one i remember crystal clear...

remeber this is a dream, most of it made no sence..

it started out, i was outside of some big building by my car...
it was snowing...
i forgot my coat, so i was going back into this building to get my coat out of the closet...

something was wrong with my leg, it was difficult for my to walk/run...

there was a line to get inside (maybe it was a big bar/club or something, i don't know, i guess it doesn't matter...

on my way into the building, people are running past me for the building, talking about, "the government is coming, get inside"... i simply chuckled at them and kept walking at my crippled pace...

the interstate was right outside of this building...

two HUGE vehicles (by huge, these vehicles took up both lanes of traffic, and were easily 30 ft. tall) came rushing in at well over 100 mph, stopped on a dime right in front of where we were...

troops dressing in black with guns (looked like soldiers in black) started pouring out of these vehicles.. 100s of them... Everyone starts running inside the building, i am running as well at this point... i get inside, go to the 'closet' to get my coat, and they catch up with me... there were two of them, "Stop CSA".. i didn't put up a fight, i let them cuff me... then one guy looks at the other, and says "terminate him", i then went running with the hand cuffs and jumped off of a balcony (this is indoors, makes no sence, but its a dream)..

i then woke up...
like a dream inside of a dream...

i am then, back in the town i grew up in, for somereason I appear to be living with people that I did not exactly get along with... i am white, they are all black (not why we didn't get along).. anyways, we are all cool now (in the dream)...

they come in to the room talking about the governemnt buses will be here soon...
i am assuming this was some kind of disaster evacuation...

they start joking that they are not going to ride with me, because white people are the ones that die in disaster...
i tell them about the dream i just had, they laugh and ridicule of coarse...

then we looked out the window, across the street, there was a guy arriving home, he pulled his horse into his car port.. they two CSA ladies (this time they were females) came up around him cuffed him... one of them grabbed the gun (this was not a traditional gun, it was like two pieces that came together and rreqired two hands to fire, but was maybe a 5th the size of pistol... hard to explain.. anyways, they shot him.. everyone saw it...

then the panic starts, just then, we open the front door to see where they are now, how much time do we have, and they were walking up the steps...

we took off out the back door...

i then woke up for real...

not sure what to make of it, but i will be very terrified if a ABC agency named CSA pops up...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I've had a couple dreams of what seems to be nuclear holocaust or an air raid in Southern California. Both times I was in the entryway of my parents' house. There are several big windows there that look out on much of Orange County in that room. The dreams always started with me coming down the stairs into the entryway, looking out the window, and watching glowing orange aircraft apparently dropping bombs on the denser parts of the city below. Both dreams ended with a mushroom cloud appearing behind a nearby hill, a bright flash, and then a feeling of searing heat.

I've also had some really weird "Did that just happen?" sort of dreams.

In one, I awoke out of a sound sleep to a cell phone call. I flipped open the phone, and there were a bunch of random symbols on the screen in place of the number-- something like O(&U*()#*)#*^09. I put the phone to my ear, said hello, and suddenly it was like a gun went off in my head-- I had an indescribable pain in my head, fell straight down towards the floor-- watching it rush up at me-- but woke up before I hit the ground.

By far and wide though, the WEIRDEST of all dreams happened a few months ago. It was so weird I literally wrote down what happened on my iphone before I even got out of bed. I think it was an ATS fueled dream, and this is what I wrote:

Dream: Dream within a dream: Dreamt I was being spied upon by drone aircraft. Somehow the government was angry at me and eventually resolved to kill me. I hid in a crawl space under the stairs as the room began spinning. I awoke on some type of slowly oscillating and rotating exam table, and proceeded to weakly demand that someone tell me what was going on. After several weak demands, an amiable man in a white lab coat came over. I asked him about the note above my head that read "autism," and told him there was no way in hell I was autistic. He said, "It doesn't say "autism," it says "autopsy"-- you've had an atrial hemorrhage and should be dead, but I can fix you. Just breathe deep from this mask and you'll be out for a couple of hours." That's when I woke up.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Last night I hada dream that I was in the Gulf, on a ship, and there was a huge nuclear explosion quite near. Next thing I know I was on land, somewhere near the explosion as everything was half-destroyed and people were walking around like zombies, but it was only temporary. I remember fighting my "zombieness" to get back home to my family.

Very weird. A Nuclear Zombie-Apocalypse. :p

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Two nights ago I had a dream about how people split into rich an vagrant and living on the streets, I was part of the poor half living on the street and the rich started buying us as pets. scary stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was one of mine but sadly I am starting to think the internet has a way of making people "jaded".
Still, I'm glad WE share our experiences. Our diifferences are the spice of life!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Within the past 10 years I've dreamt the same dream every few months about being in an abandoned shopping center with my two children, and trying to find something...not sure what, except that it is always in a store empty of other people. It is always a dusk-like time of day, with an orange horizon, and we are trying to find or hide from something. It is very surreal, and I always wake up feeling as if it was some sort of doomsday, and we were just trying to survive. Sometimes we're walking through a supermarket, but there are never other people, and the feeling is very eerie! These dreams always enter my thoughts the next day, but never did I feel they were a precursor to some similar event in the future. The way things appear lately, gives me second thoughts!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
dreamed that a cube like spaceship blocked the suns light (i was watching from space the earth and that thing stud there) it reminded me of star treks borgs cube, but this one was some what flatter and not a cube.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48
Within the past 10 years I've dreamt the same dream every few months about being in an abandoned shopping center with my two children, and trying to find something...not sure what, except that it is always in a store empty of other people. It is always a dusk-like time of day, with an orange horizon, and we are trying to find or hide from something. It is very surreal, and I always wake up feeling as if it was some sort of doomsday, and we were just trying to survive. Sometimes we're walking through a supermarket, but there are never other people, and the feeling is very eerie! These dreams always enter my thoughts the next day, but never did I feel they were a precursor to some similar event in the future. The way things appear lately, gives me second thoughts!

Nuclear events, meteor strikes, and volcanoes can make the sky glow at night... That's really eerie because the sky in what I suppose is a nuclear war dream I have is a very odd smoky orange-- almost stormy looking... but in a way unlike anything I've seen in real life. The time is always dusk as well, or at least that is my impression in the dream.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I had a dream and while in my dream there was a being near me and my bed. I became aware that I was dreaming like a lucid dream but I still sensed this being next to me and I started talking to this being, I was asking him why are your here, what's going on, he said not to be scared, then I started asking do you know something, can you let me know something, then I started pleading and almost yelling at him to share something with me.

Then it's like I left my sleeping body, and we went up into the air until we were above the earth, way above the earth, and he made me look into space, and there was like a mist or fog, or dust cloud moving towards us, and then he pointed for me to look closer. It looked like some sort of molecules, germs, or some amoeba looking things that made up this cloud that was falling to earth. I kept asking what does this mean over and over. Then I woke up instantly. I was thinking was I asleep or what?

Ever since then I've been wondering the significance of this if any.
edit on 23-1-2012 by thefullbug because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join