It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacker cracks Sen. Grassley’s Twitter, corrects his grammar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

A hacker claiming to be a “follower” of Anonymous gained access to the Twitter page of Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) Monday afternoon, posting a bevy of tweets intended to embarrass the long-time politician.

He claimed he was particularly motivated by Grassley’s support of SOPA and PIPA, the anti-piracy bills recently stalled in Congress.

“Dear Iowans, vote against ACTA, SOPA, and PIPA, because this man, Chuck Grassley, wants YOUR internet censored and all of that BS,” the first hacked tweet said.

“Chuck is a supporter of SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA, meaning he wants no privacy for private accounts.”

“Yes, it’s surprising that I’m actually writing in full sentences with spaces and correct grammar/spelling,”

Ironically Grassley will probably use this incident to solidify support for ACTA. However, it's yet another form of harmless activism, as we've seen lately, that spreads a message without causing destruction.

It's clear that Grassley doesn't understand technology, doesn't care to understand technology, and his ignorance has come back to bite him and will continue to do so as long as he remains ignorant.

(Source)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Lmao... Good Show to the hacker... well done..

with luck people will listen to the hacker..

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's one of those things that you just *know* are going to kill us in the end; but DAMMIT that's funny....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I usually would condone such act because it will be turned against us the people but I must say....

PWNNNNNNNNEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join