It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RP supporters: Are you losing hope now that Ron Paul has no chance of winning the nomination?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

losing more hope watching Brian Williams showing extreme favoritism to
Newt And Romney in the debate tonight. He is ignoring Paul.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by burningbelief

Yes, once again, Ron Paul is being downplayed. I don't think the people of America are as stupid as the OP. I am pretty sure that with my help, word is spreading fast. I have been spreading the TRUTH about the candidates and the MSM and the corruption. I will continue to do so until my final breath.
Ron Paul for President. God willing. America NEEDS him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaMgLo87 I don't think the people of America are as stupid as the OP.

Yup, because anyone who doesn't unconditionally support your cult leader must be "stupid" by definition. You are a great example of an RP supporter. I hope you know this only further hurts his public image among those that do not support him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
yea ive noticed the number of "RON PAUL IS THE NEXT MESSIAH!!" threads have declined...

it still boggles my mind to think that people actually believe their votes count towards electing the next pupp-- i mean president

Sitting back and accepting it is what is wrong with this country. Its a shame that nothing will change with attitudes like this.

Seriously, take charge of your damn lives. Its a pity that things will get to the point where everyone will cry and blame someone when there is nobody to blame but themselves.

The only reason they hold the power is because we have been conditioned to believe we can't change the outcome.
edit on 23-1-2012 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

and you seriously believe that we can "write to our congressmen" or vote to change the "outcome" are you kidding me? you actually wait in line at your local middle school to "vote" and you believe that your vote actually counts?

give me a break, with attitudes like THAT is why there is and will NEVER be any change period.

"oh i dont like this president, hmmm let me just vote for another one, YEA! he'll change this!, he'll get us out of this mess!"

your votes DO NOT COUNT..maybe if Americans would stop wasting their times fighting over the next puppet we might get some things done around here!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

It should be apparent that the conservative of people of America have made it very clear that they don't want Ron Paul representing their party thus far.

No. What is very apparent is that the media and Powers that Be have made it very clear that they don't want RP and basically tell people what to think about the other candidates. And I'm not just talking about the lack of mention of RP in the media. With Romney and Gingrich as well. It's very pernicious and is in the kind of questions they ask or don't ask of people, in the issues that are chosen to be in the foreground and those that are ignored, in giving lots of airtime to Romney supporters but rarely if ever any airtime to RP supporters (and I think there are many more of us than the media would have you believe.)

He's already said he's going to stick it out. I think what is going to happen is that Romney and Newt are going to tear each other apart and they both have plenty of skeletons in their closets or out in the open valid deficits. One or the other will drop out and it will be down to Paul and one of them and the contrast of Ron's consistency and ethics with the lack of those things in his competitor (especially Newt) and the people will choose RP.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

I agree 100%. At the very least he has planted the seed for paradigm change. More and more people are becoming aware of what is going on in our government/economy/etc. and how it's affecting the lives of good people. I like to think we will hold politicians to a higher standard than we have in the past, see through the deception and lies, and slowly but surely remold this country into a respectable republic.

Let's hope the internet stays uncensored and our global transition toward freedom, fairness, and peace follows an exponential curve. We make our world the way it is either by collusion or ignorance, and the ignorance is waning. Who knows...enough people might awaken in time for this election to be meaningful.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have never had a lot of faith in the system to get Ron Paul into office, but what else have I got?
Still have to vote for him because no one else presents any type of meaningful change. There's no reason not to give Ron a shot? I see a lot of pessimism on these boards. Probably the underlying reason why there are less people like Ron Paul in politics....pessimism.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by IFeelForty
reply to post by Hawking

This is exactly why I will vote for him. Rather he can win or not, I will not stand by and do nothing because " it wouldn't do any good to vote for him" I will do what I believe is right, as I want everyone else to do. If you want four more years of the same, that's on you. If that's what it takes to feel better about yourself, that's on you. And you are partly right. Whoever has the support of the lobbyists, pharma, media, banks, MIC, wins and pushes their agenda.

But that's exactly what is so wrong with this country. If we need revolution, so be it, but I'm going to exhaust all options available before that. This isn't exactly directed at you, but at the point you, and others I know have made

edit on 23-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by IFeelForty because: (no reason given)

Oh don't worry I'll be voting for him March 6th here in Texas, because there isn't any other candidate I trust with the position. But I'm also a realist and understand many of the things that go on in corporate politics.. unfortunately..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join