It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America 2013

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkB4uSpeak
reply to post by Xtrozero

I agree with some of what you said. The scenarios were meant to be long term predictions other than the first 2. Anyways its anyone's guess what will or could happen. If our grid goes we wont be able to fix it, and its fragile. Powerful solar flares, Tactical overloads, Demolition of key stations, Asteroid, Accident by a worker at the plant lol. Anyways I was rambling and making predictions of what I feel can happen. Not exactly what will happen. I feel that America the way its headed in 20 - 30 years will hardly be recognizable.

Power grid is the biggie....stores hold less than a week of food....even with the grid out a few weeks we would feel it hard. I learned this one year in San Antonio Texas when a small threat of a Hurricane was reported...well EVERY store was out of water in 1/2 a day...and many other needed essentials... well loss of the power grid is much worst, even for a short time. Especially in the big cities.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkB4uSpeak

.....well, that's one hell of a prediction. If that happens, I'm not gonna wait until the end to off myself. Then again, I might hang around just to see what happens. But if the Chinese or Russian military come marching down my street, you can bet one of us is going down.

s&f

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I don't think the US Dollar will fall that steep.
But 10 to 25% down, the first year, and 5 to 10% the second year, is more likely.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten

I don't think the US Dollar will fall that steep.
But 10 to 25% down, the first year, and 5 to 10% the second year, is more likely.

Its very possible for the dollar to do what you said...

BUT

If the investors worldwide decide to not use the dollar once it becomes too weak then we will see a change almost overnight in the prices of items everywhere. Now this is not likely to happen, but possible.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wait a minute... I thought I read some where that the world was coming to an end on December 21, 2012. Guess I need to save my money instead of throwing that huge going away party on the 20th.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There are militias all around the united states (and possibly the world),
They are hungry for neo-con blood, waiting for the right time.

I dont like to think of doom and gloom, and all that stuff.
But this really rings with me, we're never going to get out of this situation because we are not meant to. The machine is meant to suck the wealth out of everyone involved. When everyone realizes they've been duped, and the elite have ran off with their livelihoods, then we'll see some action.

the IMF, World bank, Federal reserve all need to be destroyed. All of the people who control said banks need to be put in jail. Same with the wallstreet chronies. The human species can only be abused for so long (couple thousand years and counting). I can't wait for it to come. When society finally realizes that we are slaves.

And as for making anyone pay any debt. Come at me bro, seriously, come take it from me and see what happens.
edit on 24/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very well done thread ThinkB4YouSpeak. Not a boring read at all, so no worries.
I agree with alot of things you mentioned. One thing I want to comment on is the possible invasion issue.

You said:
"#6 The countries who we owe money to, as well as the many other countries we forced our way of thinking on will begin to invade and conquer what is left of the USA, after the collapse of its economy and infrastructure."

That is a very real possibility. Most of the world would like a crack at the USA. I remember a quote from a japanese commander during WW2. He said something like "We would never invade America because there would be a gun behind every blade of grass." That still holds true today, if you look at it the USA has the biggest standing army in the world, the population of the United States will take up arms and fight. Making it a real nightmare for any invading force. This would be a worst case scenerio but one thinks what would china do when we can't pay back the loans. Would they dare take it by force?

About the US dollar issue... All I will say is if more Americans knew the dollar is really worth about .03 cents they would be pulling there money out of the bank's in droves. When a loaf of bread costs $30 and you make .30 cents an hour (If your lucky enough to have a job) things will get very interesting. Especialy when people feel they are entitled to that bread because they payed into the system before it's collapse.

Most of us can feel it. $H!+$ about to get real here. Hope we are prepared as a nation for whats to come.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join