posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
l. AVOID cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
2. AVOID arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
3. FOR high blood pressure sufferers - simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a
4. A MOUSE trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
5. IF you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you'll be afraid to cough.
6. YOU only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the
7. IF you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the
SOME ADDITIONAL ADVICE TO THOSE OVER THE AGE OF 55: NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TAKE A LAXATIVE AND SLEEPING PILLS ON THE SAME NIGHT.