It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis to explain the strange noise phenomena around the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
After going onto you tube and listened to the planets sounds, they are the sounds I heard. So, now I'm put out of my misery, what could make the planet sounds enter our atmosphere?
I heard these sounds last week and I have been like a dog with a rabbit since trying to make sense of it. But i'm convinced now that these sounds are planetery sounds.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I made a post of the same theory end of last week. I noticed an increase in recordings of the sounds when we were getting glancing blows from CME's. Well we are going to get a good test today and tomorrow with the M9 flare that is hitting us (should be starting about 9:30 am EST +or -
Nice theory

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks to everyone for their replies so far.

St. Udio - I have also researched the expanding earth theory (expanding universe theory) and I think it is highly, highly probable, as well. (In fact, the expanding earth theory seems a heck of a lot more believable than the continental drift theory!)

For those of you who haven't heard of the expanding earth theory, here is a great animation of Hapgood's theory, animated by Neal Adams.

www.nealadams.com...

I had at one point wondered if the earth was getting ready to expand, because of all the earthquakes, etc... and posted a few threads on that, as well.

Perhaps the noise is the grid system resonating...before the earth is getting ready to expand again? Much like a crystal wine glass vibrates before it shatters? Hmmm....

You never know!

edit on 23-1-2012 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I too wonder about the Expanding Theory as well. Highly possible....
I want us all to also consider what has been transpiring deep within the Earth (in addition to the OP) for a few years. The LHC (Atom Smasher). If our Planet wasn't crying before...She is now. There is , in my opinion, too much waste and explosives going off deep within her. Not only is she having to go through a lot of debris in ( Spaceen.wikipedia.org... ) but she has a lot of negatives going against her and for that I am sooooo ashamed of our Leaders who do not appreciate or respect OUR home.

While there is no doubt in my mind this Planet is very electric/magnetic and everything has a vibration I am left to wonder what will be the tipping point for our Home.

Is man knowingly or unknowingly helping to send us over the edge possibly? This is what I wonder. We have come a long way in Science and I do not think for a minute we have no idea what we are doing.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well this one is fake for sure.

It is the 'sound' of Jupiter.

Longer version.

Description should clear up any suggestion that we can hear the sounds of planets without first recording electromagnetic signals and altering them to soundwaves. Essentially changing Transverse waves to longitudinal.

From an original CD: JUPITER NASA-VOYAGER SPACE SOUNDS (1990) BRAIN/MIND Research
Fascinating recording of Jupiter sounds (electromagnetic "voices") by NASA-Voyager. The complex interactions of charged electromagnetic particles from the solar wind , planetary magnetosphere etc. create vibration "soundscapes". It sounds very interesting, even scary.
Jupiter is mostly composed of hydrogen and helium. The entire planet is made of gas, with no solid surface under the atmosphere. The pressures and temperatures deep in Jupiter are so high that gases form a gradual transition into liquids which are gradually compressed into a metallic "plasma" in which the molecules have been stripped of their outer electrons. The winds of Jupiter are a thousand metres per second relative to the rotating interior. Jupiter's magnetic field is four thousand times stronger than Earth's, and is tipped by 11° degrees of axis spin. This causes the magnetic field to wobble, which has a profound effect on trapped electronically charged particles. This plasma of charged particles is accelerated beyond the magnetosphere of Jupiter to speeds of tens of thousands of kilometres per second. It is these magnetic particle vibrations which generate some of the sound you hear on this recording.
Visit www.inner-net.com... for more sounds
edit on 24-1-2012 by Big Raging Loner because: To add a word.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
www.pakalertpress.com...

This is a little alarming. I'd rather it was godzilla.

Wow... Now I am alarmed as well, I mean... this is highly plausible and matches what has been happening since Y2K, weird weather and such. I have to agree with you, I really wish it was Godzilla.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ATS is not only a front but its a method of harnessing hundreds and thousands of people to figure out complex problems they dont have a clue about.

If you could get an army of free labor to get to the bottom of many strange topics and spend noting but a couple of hrs a day keying them in and pumping debate for dozens of hypotheses and clues wouldnt you?

Do the same thing myself to pump up my work group and save time.

Two heads better than one? then hundreds must be better than two.......
edit on 24-1-2012 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

So...you're saying that solar flares are causing the magnetic "ley lines" of the world to vibrate, generating these sounds?

I will not debunk this. Rather, I would ask that you compile a table of the timings of solar flares, the tilt of the earth coinciding with these flares, and evidence that solar flares can create such disturbances within the magnetic field.

In other words, build a rock solid case. I am interested in your theory...suffice it to say that it's one of the better ones I've read.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Interesting...but the thing is, I've heard that the lack of sufficient matter floating around in space (subatomic particles which would carry waves of energy) results in SILENCE. In other words, the explosions that you hear in Star Wars (that's where the conversation came from) would be inaudible.

If that's true, how are we hearing the vibrations of the magnetic belts around Jupiter?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Well, what do you know...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apparently, we have a huge solar storm coming our way. Now, these things don't just BOOM! happen without warning. They build up, and slowly decline. In other words, these sounds could very well have been the buildup of solar flares, and this is the climax coming.

Well spotted! s&f
edit on CTuesdayam373738f38America/Chicago24 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i like your theory about the sun and the earth resonating from CME's , a little different but good imagination none the less. As for the CIA running things around here, that's more of a stretch than your CME theory, there's debunkers EVERYWHERE, not just on this site, i would assume YouTube is MI6 then right?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

thought it was viral marketing for MassEffect

>_>

LRAD?

my own take on the 'sound' having heard it, and I don't mean through a speaker on that baseball game, it is possible the metalic tinge to the noise has something to do with the fact that earths core is a ginormagantic ball of iron...just a theory, I think >_>

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've heard strange noises that are made by the earth over the years. From the groans of the earth to the hiss of the northern lights. The sound of an approaching tornado that sounds so much like a train. I get a feeling in my bones before a storm forms from the subsonic frequency that comes before it. I understand that these things exist and that many others are unaware of their existance. I do not believe in discrediting others theories unless they are using evidence that has been misinterpreted or excluded to form a theory. In that case I try to steer them in the right direction and let them try to figure it outthemselves. The easy way to explain something is to compare it to something that is already known or discredit it if it is contradiction to what is already known. That is called a disipline and is used by many professions around the world. I don't let it get me down.
We have been conditioned by society, our parents, and friends to filter things out so we act normal or fit into the societies we belong to. This is not evil but we miss a lot of what is really happening. Upon realizing these things it is important to remember many people do not see or hear these things and because of their conditioning they are blinded to their existance. keep in mind that we must still fit into society and deal with others that will try to discredit us for our perceptions or our time has been nothing but a waste and our reputation is turned to crap. Much of the time the ignorance of humans is harmless but with our ignorance of our destruction of our environment and foodchain it becomes critical to open our eyes and notice our misconceptions. We can very well make this world uninhabitable for humans because we have too many desires that are not necessary for our survival. At one time the rich were few in numbers but now everyone wants things they do not need. This practice is bad for our world when it is being done by so many.
It is not good to worry over things that we cannot do anything about. It is good to study what you see and try to figure out what is happening though. With the information available on the net, it makes it possible to find out what is happening. Scientists aren't the only ones who can find out things and you don't need a degree to form a theory. It sometimes takes a lot of money to prove a theory so others except it and sometimes the cost outweighs the usefulness of finding the answer. If a person gets the input of many honest people, especially those that aren't profiting from the knowledge, one can sort of get the drift of things. It is a cheap alternative to a lot of costly research. Sometimes, with an open mind, you will find that something else you learned researching things winds up to be greater than what you were looking for. If you find you were erred in you're perception upon researching something, keep the knowledge, it helps you later and occasionally you find you were originally right but for a different reason. That makes researching very interesting.
As far as the sounds, the earth, sun, and sky can make many sounds that can tell you things. Pay attention but do not get paranoid. Make it an adventure so you can observe things in awe, Be prepared for disaster and it becomes an adventure if it happens instead of a depressing mess. That's all I can say about this subject, there are people who know lots more than they tell us but if it is unproven and doesn't happen it can cause a negative effect to you're life. If you spend everything you have on a bomb shelter you will be hurting for money the rest of you're time here on earth if nothing happens. I sometimes wonder what this world really is but still don't let it make me crazy. I don't consider myself too crazy yet, but then again crazy people never seem to know they are crazy soooooooo at least I'm having fun.

edit on 24-1-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
After going onto you tube and listened to the planets sounds, they are the sounds I heard. So, now I'm put out of my misery, what could make the planet sounds enter our atmosphere?
I heard these sounds last week and I have been like a dog with a rabbit since trying to make sense of it. But i'm convinced now that these sounds are planetery sounds.

Just my 2 cents

if they are coming from our planet and being bounced back to us, that could be how they are getting in so to speak.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
good find, I told a friend that it could be from the pole #

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I believe its the Frequincy of the Earth,The Earth is starting to spin either slower or faster,And this will lead up to all sorts of thing happening,as in our Sense of whats going all will be affected,we may feel more enlighten soon,we may become out of sync with the Hum and the World will seem weird to us.

I beleive this is what the Mayans were seeing,as we get closer to 12/21/2012 these sounds will become constant and will be every where all the time,maybe a transictionomnig stage for Humans? maybe more Natural Disasters until the Planet has been destroyed? We will have to wait and see.

I think if it was the Grid we would have had more of these sounds from many years ago reported,maybe you did hear something 8 years ago but it wasnt like it is is this period of our life.

One thing I beleive will prove this one way or another will come in the next 6 months when either this sound will become a constant noise all over the World at that time we will know the Truth one way or the other.

Lets hope this doesnt affect our middle ear and we are all dizzy and cant drive,work ,etc... that would suck.

Peace,and keep your minds open because if you believe what these Scientis our telling us that its the Power lines which could be a way to keep people from becoming to interesed in this,Then if and when it turns out to be something more you will atleast have a clue.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I was thinking today...has the government supplied any form of explanation of what these sounds are?

Or, are they taking the same stance as with UFOS - (they don't exist, and if you've seen them, you're nuts.)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
All the strange noise phenonynom in the world is coming from all that Rap music and the subwoofers in the cars. It's not only causing all the cars to fall apart it's effecting the thinking of the listeners. It even causes mor car deer accidents by confusing the deer in the road.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liq99uid

Agreed, this was my theory also. Being one who has heard the noise and was made ill by it. I believe something in our frequency of earth is changing to comply with the upcoming changes. It could very well be our grid or ley lines changing their 'tune" I know changes are on the way and these noises are connected. Has anyone ever thought that maybe it's not coming from the earth but OUR bodies frequencies are changing and making us hear noises we never heard before? Perhaps frequencies are changing inside our bodies and within our cosmos at the same time. Those who's frequency cannot change with the earth may be left behind. That is my theory on why only some people hear it. Some people aren't "tuned" in to hear it yet and maybe never will be. Not everyone will transition with the earth into the 5th dimension that some claim is coming.

I really hope that this noise doesn't become stronger or more frequent because I'm sensitive to it. I don't think my brain can take it again.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

These noises you hear may not use the ears to percieve them. People can hear with their teeth, bones, skull, etc. Sound is a frequency coupled with a current. The parts of our ears that interpret sound are itsy bitsy bones that sense vibration. Everyone actually hears things differently but we are taught from birth to associate certain sounds we hear with certain things. Our translation of these sounds is very different for some individuals. Our bones are perfectly capable of hearing but our brain usually filters sounds that we are acclimated to out so we don't percieve them. They can sense subsonic frequencies somewhat and super high frequencies can cause agony like fingernails on chalkboard. Any chemical that lowers the efficiency of this filter will allow us to hear/sense things that are there but others may not hear. A food or food addative can cause this filter to work improperly and someone else can eat it and never experience anything unusual. It's our own unique body chemistry that's involved here. These sounds are probably real and may have always been there but we don't hear them. When they get louder some people may notice them while others still filter them. If you tell someone you hear something and they can't hear anything, they will either look at you real funny or start thinking they need a hearing aid.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I refer to your link:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

And i would like people to look into where the Haarp bases are located along the grid.
this may shed some light towards the sound, or frequencies heard.

Link haarp location:
www.abbaswatchman.com...

why place the Haarp bases alongside the natural earth grid ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join