It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis to explain the strange noise phenomena around the world

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey, ATS,

I rarely post here any more, but I really wanted to post this theory I came up with today.

I was curious to know more about the strange noise phenomena heard round the world, and I knew that a lot of people had posted some first hand reports here on ATS, so I came here to listen to some of them. While I was researching first-hand reports, I also found this post by Under Water, with a map of a lot of the noises occurring on a straight line.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That got me thinking about the planetary grid system. Here are some links about the planetary grid system if you haven't heard of it:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Take a look at the drawings of the planetary grid system...it looks like a series of octagons placed next to each other, all around the planet.

One of the "lines" of the planetary grid system is not far from the east coast. Now, that grid system was drawn in 1983. Since then, the magnetic north pole has traveled quite a bit, so it's quite possible that the magnetic grid system has also traveled.

So, here's my theory:

You know how a crystal wine glass will vibrate at a certain tone if you strike a tuning fork next to it? And if it vibrates too much, it will shatter?

Well, what if the planetary grid system is what's causing those strange noises in the sky?

Think of the sun and all it's millions of giant magnetic loops. If you listen to a recording of the sun, all of those loops resonating together creates noises at a particular frequency. (I read about that in a science magazine.) So, if the sun's magnetic grid can create noises, then it's reasonable that the earth's magnetic grid can create noises, as well.

And taking it one step further, perhaps the sun's CMEs are what are causing our grid system to vibrate, which is causing the strange noises...and perhaps the increased earthquakes.

I know, as soon as I post this, a TON of debunkers will come on here debunking the hell out of this theory. That's ok, because whenever that happens, I know I'm on the right track. lol

Someone explained to me that ATS is actually a CIA front, so that's why I hardly post on here anymore, because most good threads and theories are "debunked" before any good discussions can actually get going...

(I actually posted a similar theory a few years ago in regards to all the earthquakes...and, of course, I got a ton of debunkers right away, which made me realize that I was right on target....)

edit on 23-1-2012 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
interesting theory,i like!
i have felt and heard the noize,and it doesn't seem 'normal'
if you strihe a tuning fork another will ring if it is in the same key. guitars do the same. the vibration resonates all like same. humans can do this as well! but most have been dumbed up too much with flouride & t.v. they can't tune in! i live in ontario canada,and we're not known for earthquakes,but the noize is here and in the late summer the noize was really bad,then that earthquake hit newyork,and we felt it here!
perhaps your on to something.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i think you are onto something with the sun's CME's but i am very very curious on this subject think i can hear my brain working on this one lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

Some really good pics on here too, of the energy grid. I am on the east coast and have been hearing the sound for about 8 years.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
thought it was viral marketing for MassEffect

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Star and Flag for you for such an thought provoking thread. I really think that you could be on to something. It would be interesting if we could track where these sounds have been heard and see if they coincide with any ley lines.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
thought it was viral marketing for MassEffect

Thats a bunch of balonie!

I heard the noise myself, very eerie.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Interesting theory op? It's possible. Actually, everything around us, including us vibrate at a certain rate. Nikola Tesla stated this much in his work. He built a palm sized device that also almost shook down a skyscraper. He destroyed the device after the press demanded to see it. I don't know if you're right or wrong, but again, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Like the theory a lot and have pondered it myself on many different levels..but yeah...very possible.

Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I don't know how to put a you tube video up from my iPad...argh....anyway...the sound I hear sounds like the sound of the sun (ocillations)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I agree with you. I posted somewhere a similar thought, not as eloquently stated, I was called an idiot. This is what I have come to expect from ATS and I too rarely post anymore. It is not worth the effort just to have you work hijacked and used as a weapon against you.

Thank you for your post.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The sound is similar to mass effect, but there at least a few well documented cases reported on the news as well as huge waves of twitter postings as well. Some do seem like fake videos, but the ones with multiple witness' is too hard to discount. The crustal plates or something similar are obviously doing something we have not experienced within the last years of recorded technology. Heck, the earth could be randomly humming as it faces unknown or misunderstood space weather conditions.

When this first started to pop up, I thought it was the new conspiracy troll meme similar to the reptilians meme that used highly pixel-lated low rez video. Or even the CGI drone crap.
edit on 1/23/2012 by LordBaskettIV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

the global grid work...ley lines... are for real

if the lines are under stress to make the planet 'resonate' more...it is not likely from CME or flares from Sol

the Planets resonance is increasing, going to a higher octave, that has been in the collective mind for more than a generation already.

i myself have posted in several thread topics that the decompressing Earth = (expanding Planet)
is causing the stresses---which you point out are aligned with the ley line gridwork of Planet energy.

the uplift and movement of all the silicon & granite & quartz in the Earth's crust is what is radiating outward & toward the surface....causing the Planets' resonating frequency to rise higher...

now, the whole shebang might very well be causing the audible sounds that many report all over the world

as to whats causing the Earth resonance to change...its the inner and outer Core of the Earth that is creating havoc within the oozing Mantle layer that lies below the crustal surface (or continental tectonic plates)
Our 'inner Sun' is cyclical when it comes to flipping the magnetic field, or creating tremendous outgassing and volcanoes all over the globe for a very active period of time ===
(perhaps as short as 100 years & as long as tens of thousands of years)

the strange sounds are like the pre earthquake lights-in-the-sky (pizoelectric ? energy)
the whole landmasses of the Earth are presently under stresses that are not normal, hence the Quakes, the eerie sounds, the sinkholes everywhere, the bulges in the land above newly active Hot Spots of Magma as
the geology is changing

here's info i keep in a separate folder which conveys some of my points but has further links if one chooses to investigate:

palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk...
The Siberian Traps were the largest volcanic eruption in Earth history and they occured right at the same time as the largest extinction event in Earth history.

The Siberian Traps are a large igneous province were a result of a mantle plume. A mantle plume is a giant pulse of heat that rises towards the surface from the core/mantle boundary. Plumes are easily indentified but not well understood and they are believed to be part of a cooling mechanism for the core. Whatever their cause a large amount of anomalously hot material rises to the surface and ponds below the earths crust in a head which can be 1000's of km wide and 100's of km deep.

www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

yeah, the anomalous sounds are not from underground tunnel machines linking the underground cities & bunkers for the privledged ones... the noise/vibration is a Earth generated sound that accompanies the return of the mythical Nibiru...i.e.:dark Sun... also noticed will be the convulsing ground as the Inner Sun makes its' cyclical return -after the civilizations have forgotten about it, and look toward the Stars for a dwarf Star instead of beneath out feet at the Core of the Earth that is the mystical, Nemesis Star. Planet X we hear so much about...

(well at least that's my personal opinion, and i'm not about to defend or support my position with hours of instructions/explainations and thousands of words and theory to make my case...

join or jeer, its a free country for now)
edit on 23-1-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
the earths magnetic field is produced by its liquid iron core but cool theory.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Patchman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks to everyone for their replies so far.

St. Udio - I have also researched the expanding earth theory (expanding universe theory) and I think it is highly, highly probable, as well. (In fact, the expanding earth theory seems a heck of a lot more believable than the continental drift theory!)

For those of you who haven't heard of the expanding earth theory, here is a great animation of Hapgood's theory, animated by Neal Adams.

www.nealadams.com...

I had at one point wondered if the earth was getting ready to expand, because of all the earthquakes, etc... and posted a few threads on that, as well.

Perhaps the noise is the grid system resonating...before the earth is getting ready to expand again? Much like a crystal wine glass vibrates before it shatters? Hmmm....

You never know!

edit on 23-1-2012 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.pakalertpress.com...

This is a little alarming. I'd rather it was godzilla.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Good idea, i actually think the noises are caused by the new photons hitting our planet as we are going into the galactic equatorial plane. Makes the most sense to me, you are correct that some of the photons are coming from suns not only our sun.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here's the link to what it sounds like to me, not saying it is the sun, just the closest I could find to what it sounds like...but I hear it deep in the earth most times, not in the air that often.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's another theory just posted (1/20/12) Space quakes.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... fyi...live updates on cmes.
edit on 23-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Sounds like a good hypothesis to me. It could make a lot of sense. Star and flag definitely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join