It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! New to the forums here, but been cruising for a while...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

My name is Revelation1115. Yes, that is from the Bible, Revelation chapter 11 verse 15.

"The seventh angel blew his trumpet. There were loud voices in heaven. They said, 'The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ. He will rule for ever and ever.'"

As you can probably already tell, I believe in Jesus Christ and the bible, so God bless to you all.

I have been doing a lot of research on conspiracies and other predictions, and I have come across this web page multiple times. I have decided to officially enlist as a member so that I can post my own theories and so that the world can read them

I'm interested in educated 2012/future predictions, biblical prophecies, freeing peoples minds from the blinding of Christ in their lives, and other stuff like that.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Revelation1115 because: Added my interests

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revelation1115
I believe in Jesus Christ and the bible

No star for you.
Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Welcome!

God Bless to you, and we hope you bring some good conversation and debate to the table!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Revelation1115

I know the tendency of those who don't believe to immediately criticize those with the courage to declare their faith, so I want to welcome you here. I admire the strength needed to make such a statement of faith to such a large and varied group...especially in an introduction post.

I don't usually express it much on ATS, but one of my most intense areas of study is Bible prophecy. I look forward to any discussions on the topic you may bring.

And, by the way...Revelation 11:15 is one of my favourite verses. Along with just about every other verse in Revelation.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Thanks! And yes, that verse describes what all Christians should be anxiously awaiting.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Revelation1115

Welcome to the Disneyland for Conspiracy Theorist...!

* Please be sure you are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. So please make sure you are strong willed with a strong stomach.

* Be open-minded enough to know that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect, you actually might learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* So buckle up, keep the arms within your comfort zone and have fun...!

Johnny
edit on 1/24/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: To fix typos

join