It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO & Alien Tech Cover-Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
First of all, why in the world would an advanced alien species give humans something as powerful as free energy?

Second, don't you think the aliens would be pissed if our government kept this technology from us?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
First of all, why in the world would an advanced alien species give humans something as powerful as free energy?

Second, don't you think the aliens would be pissed if our government kept this technology from us?

I don't pressume to speak for aliens. Some people we've entered into a bargain with them, supplying them with materials for human experimentation, mostly humans

I don't know if aliens experience the emotion, "getting pissed off," so again, I won't presume.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by Bone75

I don't pressume to speak for aliens. Some people we've entered into a bargain with them, supplying them with materials for human experimentation, mostly humans

I don't know if aliens experience the emotion, "getting pissed off," so again, I won't presume.

Well I will presume that if a species far more advanced than us wanted to conduct experiments on humans, we would be in no position to bargain with them. What are we gonna say? "Hey if you guys are gonna come down here and abduct the Jones's for some freaky experiments, it's cool, just give us free energy in return and we won't kick your butts."

Yeah I seriously doubt that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

If you haven't read up much on the topic you should; there are some "interesting" theories on what we've bargained with the aliens for.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
What if they are holding back free energy tech because while it will be good for the environment the technology in the wrong hands could reek destruction. Say if terrorists could make bombs with it and easily.
edit on 23-1-2012 by shamdaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Firstly, let me say that they are endangered by our atomic weapons almost as much as we are down here......
The use of atomic weapons is something that happens , not just in our own dimensional space...The explosion creates other forces of which we are not yet aware (presumably) so this is the reason for the nocturnal disabling of our nuclear missiles.
They have both demonstrated that they can do this, and i believe also that they will do it if at any time nukes are attempted to be used.
This is a supposition of my own....but because theyve done it to the ruskies (and probably the chinese) that they are basically warning TPTB not to think about it even.
There is some connection with the manzano weapons strorage area and ETs however what it is im not certain either but it is there....
My brother also saw one of those huge silent triangles while on tour in the states with his band....
He was in Arizona or nevada (maybe nevada)but he says it is bigger than anything we have ever seen in the sky...and silent.
I believe that they are alien tech if not alien make.....what they gendarms of belgium saw was not earthly at all.......
T Townsend Browns work and that of others is comming more to the public knowledge now...perhaps the gov boys have progressed far ahead enough to let us peek a little ways up the knowledge ladder at what they got now....but not the future not yet.not till forced to.....

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
First, the UFOs, one way or another, allowed us to create the triangles. (Or you can merely assume that the triangles are ET craft and we yet have nothing but machines that use air and exhaust to move through the air. that is what TPTB would have you believe.) I have seen a triangle at close quarters and the description was as a typical sighting: huge, low, slow and totally silent. However these machines are powered, whether they are ours or ET, they are the greatest machine development since the invention of the wheel.
I don't know why you assume the aliens have anything to do with the triangles.

You don't think we can build triangles without alien help?

This thread talks about them and it never mentions aliens helping us:

Big black flying triangles ... military blimps?

And in this video Bill Scott talks about them as if he has a pretty good idea what they are, and he doesn't mention any alen help either:

History Channel UFO Hunters 206 Arizona Lights 2008-5.avi

Suggesting we can't build triangles without help from aliens seems kind of odd to me.

Of course, some people even think we couldn't stack some big stones on top of each other without alien help, like the pyramids, in spite of the fact that Wally Wallington can move and erect huge stones all by himself using the simplest of things that the pyramid builders had.

The tech is being hidden, but I don't see what aliens have to do with it. We've had hidden tech for as long as Lockheed skunkworks has been around, which is decades.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

They have both demonstrated that they can do this, and i believe also that they will do it if at any time nukes are attempted to be used.

... they are basically warning TPTB not to think about it even.

As an interesting theory as this is, and you're not the first person to believe this, it doesn't hold up to scientific scrutiny: Twice in fact: 6 August 1945 and 9 August 1945.

(and yes, I've heard the reports of nuke sites going off-line after UFO sightings)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Too many unknowns.

What is known is that something is happening and has been happening for some time.

What is also known is that in the US at least the intelligence services were much more interested than the public proclamations would have us believe.

There is no evidence of any alien tech leaking through into current publicly known technology. The human body of knowledge is incremental and you can research who invented what based on what.

The 'reverse engineered tech' and 'deals with aliens' thing is comforting in a way as it still supports some element of human power or control.

People should consider the other possibility. What if after 50 years of secret investigations humanity knows precisely nothing. We don't know who, or why, and have no power to impede or interfere.

Not just having lied for decades but still not knowing anything of value after it all. No system of authority could ever admit that.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

There is no evidence of any alien tech leaking through into current publicly known technology. The human body of knowledge is incremental and you can research who invented what based on what.

This is not "entirely" true...

Recent discoveries confirm the connection between the esteemed Battelle Memorial Institute and the study of extraterrestrial material. This new information helps to substantiate the astonishing truth: In the late 1940s Battelle was contracted by Wright Patterson Air Force Base to study "memory metal" like the debris that was found at the site of a crashed UFO at Roswell, NM.

The UFO Iconoclast

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join