It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My crazy theory of what God could be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hey everyone I have been thinking for a while about religion and science and how they both have flaws in my opinion about how everything was created, like I know it's been proven that the big bang is possible but even then I think to myself "what created that big bang?", "what created the rocks, the atoms and all the core components that created the big bang, they couldn't of just been there?".

Now onto what I class as the crazy part, space and time. if something can get into the space and time continium then they are immortal and can do anything right? Well imagine if something, such as a small bacteria made it into the space/time continium, then surely it can control and create what it wants and because this small bacteria is in the space/time continium it can evolve throughout time and become omnipotent, omniscient and omnipotent as it created everything.

I understand this idea is crazy and i don't even know if a space/time continium even exists etc but this has been something that has been on my mind for a while now, to the point where i want other peoples input on it and to tell me if i am mental haha
but honestly any input will do whether it is positive or negative, i'm open to critiscism

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzle93

We are all god becoming itself; did god put the bacteria in the space/time continuum? Or did the bacteria in the space/time contnuum become God so that it could put the bacteria in the space/time continuum?
edit on 23-1-2012 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"Well imagine if something, such as a small bacteria made it into the space/time continium,"

but what place of nothingness did the bacteria come from ? Is there a storage unit out there , that has all these elements , that just make universes one day ? Is it a universe within a universe within a universe. That allows for such things to come from what seems to be nothing lol.

When you figure out where the bacteria came from , then the big bang and space time contnium then we can figure out who or what is behind the curtian :p

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by posthuman

The bacteria evoled into the being that we all know as God, I don't know how it will be possible thats why i know my idea is crazy but i'm hoping that input on this thread will help me gain a better understanding of things

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
My friend is a dyslexic insomniac !
He lies awake at night wondering if there is a dog !
Poor sod !

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I know it sounds weird and rediculous haha but its one of those questions i've always asked myself, like I don't believe the bacteria came from no where but I cannot believe that the big bang was made from nothing, it just does not add up to me, God and space are two subjects i wish i had answers for >.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzle93
reply to post by yourboycal2

I know it sounds weird and rediculous haha but its one of those questions i've always asked myself, like I don't believe the bacteria came from no where but I cannot believe that the big bang was made from nothing, it just does not add up to me, God and space are two subjects i wish i had answers for >.<

My good man you are asking questions that philosophers have wrestled with for a very long time

We can speculate all we want but at the end of the day were stuck at

"well something can't come from nothing " lol

no matter if you go back with the big bang , your bacteria , or god .

Comes back too what triggered those events. What was before them . lol

people can't face that ugly truth of reality usually brush it off wiith "it doesn't matter " " don't ask why" it just is!

thats not good enough for me
lol

We all want answers to these questions ,

Only way to get them

a) time machine go back see what really happened

2) get to the edge of the universe , and some how find a way out of the bubble into the second layer

3) you get to meet god , and he shows you his blue prints

4) we make a super worm hole , that gets us to another universe

5) lights come on in space and we see how everything is held together

6) aliens did it , and were in the matrix lol

7) you edger casey it , and find the answer in a hypnotic dream. You wake up write it on a paper and come share :p

8) 42

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzle93
reply to post by posthuman

The bacteria evoled into the being that we all know as God, I don't know how it will be possible thats why i know my idea is crazy but i'm hoping that input on this thread will help me gain a better understanding of things

I gathered that much, my post outlines the paradox you're struggling with a bit more clearly and I hoped it would provide you with a smidge of clarity.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzle93

Right, so who created the bacteria?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
god is the vibrations of light that makes up everything we know. from a fungus knat,to a giant star. god is an understanding of this connectedness of everything. the better you understand,the closer you get to god
science is just starting to under stand this truth.(thus the 'god; particle they search for!) but god is everywhere,you just have to feel it! i use the term 'god' very loosely. im not of any particular faith,but i consider my self a pagan.
the word 'god' is familiar to most,so its handy. as for the space time thing,it is in your mind! you can access it,you just have to look! we're all gods and goddesses

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

As this is not an introduction however, this thread is now closed.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

top topics

join