It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Dem's pet murdered, with 'LIBERAL' scrawled on corpse

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
reply to post by FissionSurplus

this hyperbole about cats being the same "worth" as humans is just ridiculous hyperbole, and I speak as a fervent opposer of animal abuse.

If you felt that way, fly over to Korea and bash one of those dude's heads in who fry cats alive before skinning

Just admit you don't care to begin with instead of pretending to care...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Very sad.

Politics aside,there is NO reason to treat a animal this way.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sigh, I'm sorry, I really don't want to be THAT guy... but I just can't feel it anymore when i see stories like this. That dead dog... yeah it's nothing compared to the graveyards littered halfway across the world because of American politics.

Don't get me wrong, I still feel bad for the animal, but this # just won't stop, it never will with the way we live. I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but the best analogy i can come up with is like... watching a high school fight for the first time when I was in high school. Then I grew up and realized, this is just how #ed up we are as a species and getting shocked and angry about it is just totally worthless in the grand scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
He might be a LIBERAL but the person who murdered this beloved family cat is a PEICE OF SH*T.
I have so many words for this, that I can hardly get my thoughts straight. UGHH WHO THE HELL DOES THAT!?!?!?!

WHO?!?!?!?!?!?!

I don't understand a lot of people in this world, and I just added another to the list.

That cat did nothing but love its owners, and its life. Why take your anger out on the effing defensless cat?!!?!?!?

Pussy couldn't approach the manager himself so he killed an innocent #ing animal. Where is PETA when we ACTUALLY have a need for them.
edit on 1/23/2012 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
he prolly did it himself to get votes or something.

Something like that, I'd bet on it... 'cuz everyone knows that conservatives go around murdering the pets of democrats like this.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't know who did this, but whoever did deserves to have have THEIR skull bashed in with "conservative" or whatever political party they belong to written in small letters across their body and hanged on a streetlamp.
I don't care how much you disagree with someones political viewpoints, it does not justify harming him, or someone he loved, or something of his.
If their is a greater power, I hope to them that something worse happens to the maniac that did this.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Sad.

Now, just because whoever killed the cat put liberal on him / her does not mean the murdering sob was a liberal.

People do stuff like this to discredit their enemy.

I would be classified by many as a liberal and I am a animal activist to the empth degree.........as your avatar is a knight, so is mine - for those that are weak and have no voice, no vote.

I know a few "liberals" and none of us would do anything like that..........we're animal lovers.

Again, don't be hoodwinked, just because some dumba$$ painted Liberal on the poor sweet innocent being doesn't mean a Liberal did it.

Whoever did it, karma is a bitch only if you are..........................what goes around comes around.

I may have not liked Bush Jr. but his dog was darn cute.

Again, just watched about 15 minutes of young girls that kill
and Taboo

Now, I really watch my dog every second she is outside in her big fenced in back yard with the gates padlocked.

All my windows and doors are locked up and yes we have a safe room and we live in the suburbs.

Telling ya, people are really getting whacko........maybe I'm just getting old, but gosh, seems like lately there has been a increase in people going over to the dark side.

edit on 23-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
See what happens when people feed into the the filth and demagoguery that our politicians and media have been engaging in at the moment.

People react in absolutely absurd and delusional ways. Both sides are guilty of it. All it does is breed hate, misunderstandings, and the propensity for violence. Yet, people eat it up like candy? No one holds politician's or the media's feet to the fire when they go around stoking fears, prejudice, and paranoia. I feel bad for the guy and his family. However, we reap what we sow. If he has kids they are going to suffer the most from this. It will be very difficult explaining this to them, and why their pet is no longer with them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Won't go through a scanner..............but I've signed numerous petitions and am boycotting all Korean products.

As far as animals being as good as humans.

Well, I turned 59 yesterday and in my 59 years of life I've been treated nicer by cats and dogs than by most of my fellow humans.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Arkansas Dem's pet murdered, with 'LIBERAL' scrawled on corpse

www.rawstory.com

An Arkansas Democrat has a message for whomever killed his kids’ cat: “I’ve got a gun and I know how to use it.”

According to the Blue Arkansas blog, the campaign manager to Ken Aden, who’s running for the state’s third congressional district, came home last night to discover the family pet had been murdered and left on their front porch, as if the attacker wanted it to be discovered.

The feline’s skull was bashed in, and an ominous message was carved into its side: “LIBERAL.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

10 to 1 he did this himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As if politics isn't bad enough already now
we have an innocent cat being murdered
because of it.
Whoever did this is not finished, this is the
conduct of someone very, very sick at mind
and heart.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
For those who do not understand why this psychotic act is so bad.... why it is as sick and evil as killing a human..... in order for the murdering individual to get close enough to a Siamese... that cat had to be pretty darn tame and trusting. You cannot sneak up on or chase down a cat. So..... a sweet soul comes over to them expecting affection and they bash his/her head in. Then they go even further by writing/carving "Liberal" on the body.

That is one of the sickest, lowest, reprehensible things a human being can do. Right next to murdering or raping a child.

Yes... it's that bad. Deny it all you want. Facts are facts.

The perpetrator needs killed now because there is no curing someone that demented.

Hopefully, I pray, the victims have a good idea of who did it and eventually they will be caught. Facing the mass of people that are learning of this now and want to equal the score..... oh, that would be some sweet news for a change!

edit on 1/23/2012 by dreams n chains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains
..... in order for the murdering individual to get close enough to a Siamese... that cat had to be pretty darn tame and trusting. You cannot sneak up on or chase down a cat.

Unless the killer was extremely close to the animal, as in the pet owner... Perhaps psychotic and twisted enough that they would do ANYTHING to demonize their opposition....

Random act of animal murder by a stranger just doesn't fit here.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
killing a cat is more horrible than killing a human

i love cats but i disagree. still, what an awful story. this country is becoming so insane

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Sigh, I'm sorry, I really don't want to be THAT guy... but I just can't feel it anymore when i see stories like this. That dead dog... yeah it's nothing compared to the graveyards littered halfway across the world because of American politics.

Don't get me wrong, I still feel bad for the animal, but this # just won't stop, it never will with the way we live. I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but the best analogy i can come up with is like... watching a high school fight for the first time when I was in high school. Then I grew up and realized, this is just how #ed up we are as a species and getting shocked and angry about it is just totally worthless in the grand scheme of things.

yeah we can have masturbatory revenge fantasies against these kind of people, but the truth is it's pointless because these kind of people are just insane. we really should just feel sorry for how sick they are, and for how sick the human race in general is.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
he prolly did it himself to get votes or something.

politicians tend to lie so i refuse to believe anything he says.

"Prolly"? " "...or something". How very articulate of you...so, "Rock", what extensive life experience have you gone through to make such an all-inclusive statement as this? What is your street cred? If you ever come back to this thread, that is. Doubtful...your lack of sustained attention span is showing. Prove me wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As an animal lover I really wish I just didnt click on these threads but it lets me know why I adopt pets and take care of them. I cant understand this type of behavior at all even on my worst enemie.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Wow...can you please put out more propaganda?

Myself, I hate that this was done to this animal, and if I had witnessed it, well the guy would be a at a minimum, hospitalized. I’m an independent conservative and an animal lover. (People too)

But I have a feeling, if this is even investigated, that it will be a liberal who concocted and carried out the plan. It has happened all to often before.

All for votes.
edit on 24-1-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Damn dude.. take the picture down, put it in a link and say "disturbing" ... some of us would rather not see a dead cat on ATS.

Disgusting story.. I hope he gets the chance to use that gun on whoever did this.

Again. Take the picture down.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hahaha gotta love ATS...This happens to a democrat and we've got people suggesting he did it to his own pet or paid someone else to do it. And for what reason?

If this had happened to a Republican this thread would have 200 stars and flags and the discussion would be about how liberals have gotten out of control and have absolutely no moral compass and no personal standards to which they hold themselves. And on top of that, it was probably an "Occupier"!!!!

Maybe instead of "Deny Ignorance" we should just go with "Fair and Balanced."

_________________________________________________________________________________________
edit on 24-1-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join