It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Dem's pet murdered, with 'LIBERAL' scrawled on corpse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Arkansas Dem's pet murdered, with 'LIBERAL' scrawled on corpse

www.rawstory.com (Warning Graphic image)

An Arkansas Democrat has a message for whomever killed his kids’ cat: “I’ve got a gun and I know how to use it.”

According to the Blue Arkansas blog, the campaign manager to Ken Aden, who’s running for the state’s third congressional district, came home last night to discover the family pet had been murdered and left on their front porch, as if the attacker wanted it to be discovered.

The feline’s skull was bashed in, and an ominous message was carved into its side: “LIBERAL.”

(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 24-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Warning - Graphic image: Click to view image of cat

This is absolutely horrendous. To take a childs pet, or anyones pet for that matter and brutally kill and mutilate it based on your political viewpoints. In this case the word "liberal" is used as a pejorative which is a weak way of arguing to begin with, but this is just outrageous and this person should be prosecuted, absolutely.

Just don't let me or anyone else catch you trying murdering our animal.

www.rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-1-2012 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed embeded image

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wow...sickening

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
he prolly did it himself to get votes or something.

politicians tend to lie so i refuse to believe anything he says.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I saw this on Twitter, it is sick and twisted!!

That's the first sign of a serial killer, so I hope whoever did it gets caught soon!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh come on..............abhorent totally totally twisted

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Friggin A! I think I might lose my temper a bit on this one.-------------------

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What a horrible, horrible, person someone would have to be to do something like this. It's been looking more and more like those that align themselves with political parties are turning to the gang mentality of "You are a part of this so you must be bad".

It's been noted that those that abuse animals, these are cats in most cases, have some sort of mental disorder. This guy is probably a nut-job that has targeted someone in the limelight who he doesn't agree with. Like the Giffords case... that guy was a nut-job that targeted her for no reason other than her political views. Being a public figures has its definite downsides.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
killing a cat is more horrible than killing a human

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
he prolly did it himself to get votes or something.

politicians tend to lie so i refuse to believe anything he says.

obviously a psychopath did this

so you might just be right

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig

I don't know about that. I love cats as much as the next guy even though I'm a dog person, but this goes with any living creature, I'd say a human life has more value than an animal. Which is why I support testing on animals. I'd much rather them test and test products on animals so we know for sure what's safe and what isn't for us.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
does not surprise me one bit...

conservatives have been out for blood the past 3 years...

i am originally from arkansas, i live in oklahoma, i keep my political views to myself, as people will physically harm you...

i made the mistake one day that i was pro union, lets just say, i won't make that mistake again...

i was then told that I should not be allowed to have children... two weeks later, i get a visit from DHS on a tip... i was cleared of coarse, but coincidence, i think not... i receive no aid from the state... in other words, someone made a false report...

eta

it is also very southern conservative to blame the victim... as has been thoroughly done in this thread...
edit on 1/23/2012 by baphomet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

is it just me?

for a brief instant i thought i saw
the N-Word

probably just my touch of dyslexia

but you can sorta feel the Hate

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
horrible, hate cruelty of any kind, but it throws up all kinds of ironies, like the democrat threatening to take his gun to someone who would kill a cat, wonder how he votes on abortion? (he may well be anti abortion for all I know)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

go and get your head together, what a ridiculous post

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As a certified Crazy Cat Lady, this makes me sick at heart. That poor, innocent kitty, murdered by some political ideologue psychopath.

I wouldn't hesitate for one second to bash the perpetrator's head in. In my own mind, this cat's life was worth more than the sumbitch who killed it. Life is life, and just because one life inhabits a human body, and the other a cat, makes no difference to me. Humans haven't proven themselves to be superior in any way, just more clever, manipulative of their environment, and meaner.

Just give me a baseball bat and 60 seconds with the cat killer. Anybody who would do this to an innocent animal won't hesitate to do it again. His brain is sick and needs an "adjustment", which the bat will handily provide free of charge.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I doubt he did it himself,
he was smart enough to hire
one of his close muscles.
Publicity Stunt.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Humans haven't proven themselves to be superior in any way, just more clever, manipulative of their environment, and meaner.

I disagree. I think the fact that we, as humans, have professions of keeping the other animals around us safer with medicine, special care, habitats, and rules against the killing of certain animals for extinction purposes or for whatever other reason is a good amount of work and progress to be proven as the superior species on the planet in most, if not all, aspects of life.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

this hyperbole about cats being the same "worth" as humans is just ridiculous hyperbole, and I speak as a fervent opposer of animal abuse.

If you felt that way, fly over to Korea and bash one of those dude's heads in who fry cats alive before skinning

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig

Are you speaking from experience?

If the same thing had happened to his wife/kid, I doubt very much that you'd be sat there thinking "at least it wasn't his cat".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join