It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Back!! Soros: Occupy To Turn Violent

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I thought this was dead by now. Apparently OWS is still alive in some form. I’m wondering how they will be used to steer the debate in the upcoming elections. The OWS puppet master says its going to get ugly!

Billionaire George Soros is predicting protests by Occupy Wall Street will turn violent, while warning the U.S. financial system may collapse.

In an interview with Newsweek writer John Arlidge, Soros reportedly said riots on the streets of American cities are inevitable.

WELL, he would know! After all, I’ve made the case many times that Soros was funding and directing OWS behind the scenes.

However, WND has repeatedly documented the billionaire’s many ties to Occupy, including how the group’s reported nerve center is staffed by professional agitators deeply linked to organizations funded by Soros.
Those groups, most prominent among them being the Tides Center, have been involved with Occupy since the anti-Wall Street movement’s inception.

Tides functions as a money tunnel in which major leftist donors provide large sums that are channeled to hundreds of radical groups.

The Tides-funded Adbusters magazine is reported to have come up with the Occupy Wall Street idea after Arab Spring protests toppled governments in Egypt, Libya and Tunisia. The Adbusters website serves as a central hub for Occupy’s planning.

The Tides-funded Ruckus Society has been providing direct-action training to Occupy protesters as well as official training resources, including manuals, to Occupy training groups. Ruckus, which helped spark the 1999 World Trade Organization riots in Seattle, was also listed as a “friend and partner” of the “Occupy Days of Action” in October.

Another grantee of Tides is MoveOn.org, which has joined Occupy.
link

So when will OWS reappear in full rage and change the debate? Which candidate does this favor? IMO it will favor Obama because he is also supported by old George. What are they going to accomplish by getting violent? They obviously don’t have the numbers or the leadership to do much more than make a big scene, so who does that benefit?

edit on 23-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I will predict the Spring of Discontent.

The OWS is not finished , Soros or not.

Nothing has changed that had them protesting in the first place. I hope this time they can redefine their message, as they had gripes about everything , and a watered down message is not effective.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
They seem to be the only ones doing anything at all about the global elite other than just talking about it.
Thats okay in my books,

Also, Things are going to get violent with or without occupy, when the system goes. All eyes will be on the ruling class, suddenly they will be on the chopping block. Again.

Learn from history.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I'll change it for you! Just because I like you!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Billionaire George Soros is predicting protests by Occupy Wall Street will turn violent

Now why doesn't that surprise me?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

wow thats all you had to say? he posted all that and you respond with that? also...look at the date he joined...hes not new at all..

anyway....

i dont believe soros owns OWS or supports it. what would he have to gain? despite your personal feelings on OWS i generally believe they are people who want a better life. sure, some of them are obviously out of place (like the indie kids with ipads and sh!t). all i can i say is: we will have to see what happens.

if it does get violent, it will be because of the police and other factors trying to halt the movement. im honestly surprised it didnt turn into full blown riots last time.
edit on 23-1-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Billionaire George Soros is predicting protests by Occupy Wall Street will turn violent, while warning the U.S. financial system may collapse.

Man ! what a smart cookie ? Tell me did he become a billionaire by being a detective ?!? because man he is good! nothing gets by him

Bring ows , bring on the violent clashes , the tax payers don't mind.

extra police ? sure here ya go

extra weapons ? sure

destroy public property ? sure ..

stick the bill to the tax payers ? sure..

disturb local business espically the small guys ? sure..

its okay its OWS, they can do what they like .

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

wow thats all you had to say? he posted all that and you respond with that? also...look at the date he joined...hes not new at all..

Seabag and I have had many convo's, that was a friendly jab.
I edited to not disrupt the flow of his thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

They seem to be the only ones doing anything at all about the global elite other than just talking about it.

So….some of the decent elected officials are doing nothing, Tea Party is doing nothing, local campaign workers are doing nothing, etc? But OWS is helping the country?

Also, Things are going to get violent with or without occupy, when the system goes. All eyes will be on the ruling class, suddenly they will be on the chopping block. Again.

Learn from history.

I agree that our fate may be sealed and violence may inevitably arise. OWS will only serve to hasten it!
You didn’t answer my question though. Who does it benefit if OWS does get really violent? Obama? American people?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Man ! what a smart cookie ? Tell me did he become a billionaire by being a detective ?!? because man he is good! nothing gets by him.

Bring ows , bring on the violent clashes , the tax payers don't mind.

extra police ? sure here ya go

extra weapons ? sure

destroy public property ? sure ..

stick the bill to the tax payers ? sure..

disturb local business espically the small guys ? sure..

its okay its OWS, they can do what they like .

Who does it benefit? Soros? He is known for starting wars for profit, much like OWS claims the US government does. There is no denying the Soros connection. Come on now!!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Who knows, maybe a massive nation wide, well planned, funded and orchestrated TANTRUM will force the PTB to give in and give them what they want.. (what was that again?)

Occasionally spoiled brats can throw a tantrum and get what they want from the weaker parent or family members.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
OWS is not armed...

the police are armed...

OWS is against people like soros...

just a little bit of info...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by baphomet420

OWS is not armed...

the police are armed...

OWS is against people like soros...

just a little bit of info...

Protesters don’t have to be armed to raise hell.

The point I was making is that….at this point its obvious…..Soros funds OWS, Obama and the liberals. He is known for throwing his money into different countries, then collapsing their economies and being poised and ready to capitalize on the other end.

I’ve thought he has been up to that in US for a long time. All the passionate OWS’ers deny his involvement though because they understand the implications and they don’t want to believe they are being PLAYED.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Thats okay in my books,.

How is wasting tax payers money and the cops time doing anything about the global elite? I saw the movement as a colossal failure. Too many people complaining not enough enough ideas on how to fix anything.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by AzureSky

So….some of the decent elected officials are doing nothing, Tea Party is doing nothing, local campaign workers are doing nothing, etc? But OWS is helping the country?

Learn from history.

I agree that our fate may be sealed and violence may inevitably arise. OWS will only serve to hasten it!
You didn’t answer my question though. Who does it benefit if OWS does get really violent? Obama? American people?

It wont be just OWS to get violent, it will be everyone.
Everyone should be mad.
Everyone has every right to be mad.

And really? Tantrum? you might not give a #, but lots of other people do. Such as myself. OWS will probably not go violent unless it has to, same with the rest of people.

When there is no food to be had. When your savings is gone and your life is gone and your house is gone. And you'll watch the elites laughing right to the bank.

Im not defending anything, Its going to happen regardless. If you had all the power in the world. Would you give it up willfully? Or would you try to smear and co-opt any chance of fighting back against you?

They are at least bringing awareness to a very big problem that has infested the entire globe and is abusing all of nature and all of the people. Everyone. Not just americans. Not just europeans. -everyone-.
Notice how every different village of native people have we destroyed in the pursuit of oil and land in the amazon?

I don't even want to get into it here, The bottom line is. Every single person has a right to be mad right now. Its -if- you see it or not that is the problem. Something will snap one day. And its going to be a #show. And i bet most of you will be on the streets with everyone else. Taking back our planet.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Who needs Soros to state the obvious.........

Protesters connected with the New York "Occupy Wall Street" (OWS) movement have been accused of theft and even urinating on church property, leading some members of the faith community to regret ever opening their doors to them or even sympathizing with their cause.

One New York City pastor told a group of about 60 OWS protesters who had been allowed to stay at his West Park Presbyterian Church in Manhattan to take their belongings and leave, after a large bronze basin and a lid from a holy vessel disappeared from the altar, along with the pastor's laptop in an earlier incident.

NYC 'Occupy' Protesters Accused of Stealing Church Property, Urinating on Cross

S&F

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

Thats okay in my books,.

How is wasting tax payers money and the cops time doing anything about the global elite? I saw the movement as a colossal failure. Too many people complaining not enough enough ideas on how to fix anything.

Lol. Taxpayers money.
Your kidding me right? Most of your tax money pays the global elites bills. And who is giving all the police departments more money to oppress freedom of speech? Who has everything to lose here?

How can people formulate ideas on something so vast and complex that its difficult to comprehend? How can people make ideas for something when most people have zero clue what is going on. Sucked in by facebook, american idol and every other # TV shows. BLAH, gotta shut up

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm a "Everyone" and no, I wont.

This is a common theme among some OWS supporters.
They think they speak for everyone

Everyone should be mad.
Everyone has every right to be mad

Agreed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
OWS if they plan on getting violent and starting riots should be aware that the rest of America, you know besides the gun hating liberals are armed and if their movement is accompanied by a financial collapse and vandalization of businesses or violence, the public will not take kindly to it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I'm a "Everyone" and no, I wont.

This is a common theme among some OWS supporters.
They think they speak for everyone

Everyone should be mad.
Everyone has every right to be mad

Agreed.

Alright, sorry, i misspoke, not everyone will be violent. But a good majority of people are going to snap when the truth is revealed. Whenever that may be. The neo-cons are in control. And when they are revealed and caught in the act, there are a lot of well armed people out there.
Im not advocating violence, i dont want it at all.

But eventually, there will be. If things don't change. Species die because they do not change.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join