It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

some of my experiences

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
These are All my experiences ive had,from cyrpto to paranormal to the unexplained.

Well lets start with my first paranomal experience
I was 6 years old getting ready to go to castle park. i was running from my room to my moms across the house for my socks. as i ran past my room out the corner of my eye i noticed a doll on the wall.i stopped and looked but nothing was there.The doll looked to be from the 30's or 40's

Next lets move onto when i was 8
Me my parents and my sister were all in the den.I had a RC car i had took the batterys out of the car and remote for charging.The car and remote was also turned off and then for about 2 minutes straight it kept going forward and backward.it was eerie for sure

From here on i don't really remember anything weird for years.

UFO experiences.
my first UFO i saw was when i was 11.Me and my mom were taking my sister to her boyfriends house.I had noticed a strange light above one of the mountains,I had looked at it for about 40 seconds and it disappeared.I had turned around and saw it behind us over another mountain.It switched by doing this about 3 more times and then vanished.

Second UFO experience was when i was 12.I was standing in my yard talking to our neighbor of the same age.we both had looked up and saw a blueand red rotating disk UFO hovering about 1200 ft above us.it then took off straight up and disappeared.

3rd UFO experience.This one is the best one i've heard of.
I was sitting at the top of my street watching the planes fly by at around 10 PM.(We live dead center of the flight path for March ARB so we like to watch the refuelers fly overhead) well i was sitting there for about 50 minutes when i had looked to my left.I saw this ball of light flying relatively low.maybe 500 ft or so and it made no noise.I then saw 7 helicopters fly after it.The next day i called March ARB and they said they had no activity in the area.

4th UFO experiences are more of a series.these are the most recent and happened in september of 2011.
I was standing in the middle of my road waiting for my sister and her boyfriend to come over.I looked up to look at a hawk flying over and saw a blue rift tear the sky open then disappear.then a moment later a green one.and then a yellow one and then a ball of light flew out and they both disappeared.
No i was not on drugs.im straightedge

well thats my UFO experiences.now on to the Crypto/Crazy paranormal stuff
When i was 16 i started a small time local ghost hunting team.
We Investigated alot at a local creek area where multiple rapes/murders have gone on.and our neighbor had said the local indians were slaughtered down there.
well we caught multiple EVP's but thats not what im here for.
There is one tree where all 4 of our team members saw a spriit look over the tree at us.
then one night we were sitting about 40 ft up the road and the creek and such was infront of us.we had heard some noises to the right of the road in the bushes.we heard it and then saw red eyes for about 3 minutes.i then picked up a rock and tossed it at the thing.it disappeared and then about a minute later the whole creek lit up for about 3 seconds.i mean we all were freaked out.its like a giant camera took a picture.it was crazy

months later we did the same thing.and then we heard a weird grumbling like noise almost like words but not quite audible. in the same area theres also what appears to be a weird nest.

a month or so after that we heard water slapping from down the road at the pond.me and my friend told the other 2 to stay near this abandoned house to keep watch.Me and my friend proceeded to go to the pond.as we approached it stopped.we looked around and didn't see anything.we then heard a weird banging on some steel.we went across the pond and there was a abandoned car and the banging came from the trunk.
we approached the car and it stopped.we then opened the trunk and of course nothing was there.as soon as we started to walk away something ran through the bushes.we then proceeded back to our other friends.as we walked up the road we heard something big again run through the bushes.

well thats those stories.i have 2 more.

One of which involves a sort of goblin and the other is bigfoot.
starting with the goblin
We have a back garage that we never use.its the size of a small house.about 1500 sq ft.
me and my sister used to play back there.and she would always say theirs a leprechaun in the roof that would get me one day.well we were ghost hunting in the third room and theres 3 windows that look toward the creek.we all had been sitting in the dark for roughly 20 minutes now.and then all of a sudden we heard something walking over the leaves. we all looked toward the windows and saw a little 2 ft tall green/gray rinkled rough skinned goblin looking creature look in the window and then continue walking.we all hurried out of there and went back into my house.

last story is about bigfoot.dun dun dun!
Me and my friend Chazz were walking by the creek where we had seen the red eyes.we decided to head home and when we got to the top of the hill we had looked back and both saw a huge creature walking into the creek.it looked almost like a shadow but you could tell it had hair.it was roughly 10 ft tall and 4 to 4 1/2 ft wide.we saw it for roughly 4 seconds.
the next day we went down there again and saw a huge indent in the mud near the creek.not a footprint but a indent.
We had told my father and he said him and our neighbor were down there chasing away crack heads one night when they saw something huge with red eyes cross the field heading toward them.he said they had shot at it and it had ran into the creek.
i asked my neighbor and he said the same thing.i then proceeded to ask him what he thought it was and he said quote" I don't know.but it scared the hell out of me.i remember i was down there alone one night and there was something stalking me.it scared me so bad i took my boot lace off and tied my knife to my hand and then backed up to a big oak tree."
pretty strange huh?

well those are my stories.the location of that creek is right here
33.644963,-117.230028
those are the coordinates on google maps. its in the tree's in that area.

I Hope you all enjoyed my first major post. if you have any questions feel free to ask
edit on 23-1-2012 by blackgoldwolf because: accidentally hit enter on the title and didn't fill the post

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'll come back in five minutes. Give the invisible type a chance to develop.....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In advance, can everyone please shut up about the OP having blank posted? Please, we get it. Oh no, I just did it too!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
the suspense is killing me.
is the OP coming back?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................................2ndline2 ndline2ndline............................ I'll come back and edit this when I hear me some good crypto creature stories.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

I get it now...

He is Big Foot, about to come out of the closet......

The OP's experience is in the art of disappearing ....

edit on 23-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Actually this is the best thread I've seen in a long time.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Franz von Humboldt
Actually this is the best thread I've seen in a long time.

I agree. The silence of this thread is deafening and encourages deep self-reflection. I am simultaneously refreshed and inspired.

Finally, the voices are quiet and serenity ensues.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If this thread encompasses all of your experiences.....

I thank you for making my life seem anything but boring.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wolfie...I just said hello to you in your intro thread. Now come back here and tell us your experiences.

You can go to your first post in this thread, hit edit, and fill in your experience.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i started right when i posted it accidentally.its a long post.sorry guys it took a while to type

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm so sorry but I gotta be honest here, brother. I liked your thread better the way it was a few minutes ago.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Franz von Humboldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blackgoldwolf

Oh, it's all good Wolf.

Sure seems like you have had a lot of experiences in such a short period of time.

Question: How did you know that the doll you saw when you were all of SIX years old was from the 30's or 40's? You were six. . .and you knew dolls from that era?

Other than that, I'm taking your post with a grain of salt. Seems like a lot going on around you. Not sure. . .

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackgoldwolf
Second UFO experience was when i was 12.I was standing in my yard talking to our neighbor of the same age.we both had looked up and saw a blueand red rotating disk UFO hovering about 1200 ft above us.it then took off straight up and disappeared.

That's quite a list of paranormal experiences. That is a very precise estimate (1200 ft) of an object's altitude for a 12-year old. You must have carried one of these since you were 10:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
ok well the doll i didn't know the era then but thinking back on it,it seemed like the clothes were around that time.and as for height im a huge airplane buff and have a scanner and hear the pilots of local c-5's and such saying their altitude.from this i can guesstimate a height

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sorry for bugging you guys i guess ill just stick to lurking...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

That's quite a list of paranormal experiences. That is a very precise estimate (1200 ft) of an object's altitude for a 12-year old. You must have carried one of these since you were 10:

Listen, I want to believe when people post experiences like this. BUT, when you have so many. . and start throwing out details at the age of six like "it was a doll from the 30's or 40's," and he called the local air force base after a sighting, and he knows the dimentions of a UFO at the age of 12. . I have to seriously doubt it.

So, according to Wolfey here he has seen a ghost, a UFO and bigfoot all by I'm guessing by the age of 21? I would think the odds of that happening are greater than someone winning the lottery four times over.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by horseplay

I get it now...

He is Big Foot, about to come out of the closet......

The OP's experience is in the art of disappearing ....

edit on 23-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Seriously? EVERYONE knows that Bigfoot can't type!!!

2nd

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

sorry for bugging you guys i guess ill just stick to lurking...

No. . .make us believe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join