It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome ghost footage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
sorry for bugging you guys i guess,maybe i should stick to lurking....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackgoldwolf
sorry for bugging you guys i guess,maybe i should stick to lurking....

Dont worry about it and to think they all seemed rather gentle replying to your thread. Simply think twice before uploading something and/or have an open mind and always question everyone's motives unless proven otherwise.

But hey, looking forward to your next thread.
edit on 23-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blackgoldwolf

Sorry, but you don't get to come on ATS and post footage of a garage with a random chair moving and call it amazing ghost footage then have the camera moved and have no context whatsoever.
Why is the camera filming empty garage? Has there been activity before? What else do we need to know? I realize you're new to ATS, but knowingly posting a fake video could greatly shorten your tenure here.

Sorry...but this is just a little too suspicious for me to believe.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This is obviously a fake.

This is obviously a fake. The real thing is simply a different kettle of fish. The chair moves, because it is being pulled by a nylon fishing line, and the camera moves, because a person is standing behind it moving it. It is certainly fake. No doubt about it. On the other hand however, I can prove to you using real science that paranormal phenomenon do exist, but never infront of a camera or in the presence of a recording device. If you're serious about catching ghosts on film then you need to leave the camera recording continuous over emmense lengths of time. You then have to trawl through all that material, which is going to take you such huge amounts of time, such that you will simply not want to do it. Catching EVP is the same problem.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

My friend shot this in his garage.I think its real,ive never known the guy to fake things like this without saying it was fake.
Anyways check it out.its interesting to say the least.

I think your friend is outside the garage door with a piece of fishing line ... check outside movement at outer left side of garage door around 0:23.

I'd hate to think you thought you could come and con us like that so I;ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you didn't know ... but tell your friend to try harder next time he want's to try and trick us that was pretty limp

Woody

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

My friend shot this in his garage.I think its real,ive never known the guy to fake things like this without saying it was fake.
Anyways check it out.its interesting to say the least.

I think your friend is outside the garage door with a piece of fishing line ... check outside movement at outer left side of garage door around 0:23.

I'd hate to think you thought you could come and con us like that so I;ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you didn't know ... but tell your friend to try harder next time he want's to try and trick us that was pretty limp

Woody
That outside movement looks nothing more than a passing car. If it were a person you'd expect to see a shadow. Not that I'm saying one way or another how I'm swinging on this video. I've never been impressed with these types. But, it's not a person making the movement.

This is a lot like the UFO business. There's really no way of looking at this and saying it's real or fake. So you basically fall back on your belief. If you don't believe, it's fake. If you do, it might be or is real. Also, this video does have a 1080p option. I know people tend to forget to check that stuff because they've gotten used to one size fits all for internet videos. I wasn't able to really spot movement on the standard video but 1080p showed it really easily.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No credible ghost footage.
If it really WERE a hunted garage, then certainly MORE recordings would have been made to analyse, prove and clarify the situation (either more "appearances" or ... nothing).
edit on 28-1-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
When he can make that chair float, then come back and try again.

By the way, if I were a paranormal investigator, I'd spend a whole month in a location and never leave an area camera free for the whole time. Then I'd take 6 months off and review. The ghost hunter shows are inanely structured. If ghosts are people, then why would anyone expect them to perform like trained seals? They'd act like people and most likely wouldn't be caught on dead video or audio during the one night that the TV crews are stomping about. I know that I'd b sure to be out for the night if some reality TV crew showed up at my house.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Schwalbe

Awesome ghost footage? Surely you mean awful?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's 45 seconds of video, during which maybe 3 of those are even remotely relevant - and not very.

I would say fake, and my first impression were the opening lines... Lines as in a script. He states first that the camera is rolling and then someone else chimes in, and not very excitedly either, that 'that was intense'. One would think that had you just witnessed something moving of it's own accord you would be a little more than monotonous when expressing how 'intense' that situation was.

"Oh I know dude. I couldn’t believe we caught that hopefully we’ll catch some more though while the camera is running while we go and grab a drink” was said the same way, just very unnatural, and blatant foreshadowing for whoever was about to yank on the string.

I have seen things move by themselves and though I know not everyone reacts the same way in situations, I highly doubt it is ever 'wow that was crazy ok cool I am setting up the camera now hopefully whatever it is comes back while I pop out for a quick smoke'...

It was just a bit too convenient that within the minute of setting up the camera TA DA! If something more awesome had apparated on the camera rather than the fling of a chair, maybe they would have something.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join