It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to pay gold instead of dollars for Iranian oil. Oil and gold markets stunned

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
biggest news on 2012.

Read between the lines guys.

I cant wait to see Brent prices now.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
I think this is one of the most important threads in recent memory, I just wonder if there isn't something much more sinister behind this whole deal..either all the major powers are in on this to bring about the New World Order or a new monetary system....because surely the powers involved in the move to sanction Iran thought out this move before they executed it..knowing full well Iran would be backed into a corner and have no other alternative but to pay for oil with gold really what choice is left for them weren't their assets frozen?..and what of China, Russia India? I think their are 2 other countries not involved in the sanctions...We must be about to see some major change..my question is to anyone who can answer it is...who benefits from this? and why? I don't believe the US and others didn't know Iran would play this hand..I think they knew..but why??
Cheers Coco SnF

Well said and yet the States refuse the Keystone Pipeline????????
Why do that when you are cutting off part of your own oil supply from the middle east?
I just raised a single eyebrow and said fascinating.
Seriously this looks contrived and I believe it is in order to start a major conflict when one can be easily avoided indeed.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Well thank you so much for the most informative videos..RT is out ahead of the story..I'm curious to see when our MSM picks it up..very interesting indeed..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What makes you think that the Iranian regime is "tottering"? I`m not so sure that is accurate.
If Iran wants to sell a product to a buyer and both parties are happy with the transaction then
it is nobodies business. Certainly not the criminals that control the American government or
the nasty little puppet government in England. Although, to be fair,minding your own business
has never entered the minds of these criminals.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I really don't understand it...for all the squabbling and bowing down we do to the oil rich countries..the wars that have been created..probably for oil...yet why defeat the Keystone pipeline? and I agree..why this move to sanction Iran?? and cut off even more of our oil supply?

Like you I raised an eyebrow and my tin foil hat went on..something else is afoot here...what is really going on here??
One other thought...could the US be considering defaulting on our debt??? if no one will take US dollars..hum..I wonder..
Cheers Coco
edit on 24-1-2012 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I think that's the fear factor in all this... What if all of it has been a strategically played out game all along and TPTB have been plotting every move, predicting what moves everyone else will play out, 12 moves ahead of time, just like a game of chess.

But can they really truly predict step by step without having their opponents pull some unexpected surprise moves to throw a monkey wrench into the works ?

Which leads us to the big question: What the hell is their end game goal and who's to benefit ?!

Global domination by way of a singular central banking currency ? Maybe this is what New World Order is all about... control all currency, thus control everything ?

But how can they possibly achieve that without a massive fight on their hands... surely at least some countries will fight back and say "F@#% You" ?!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

totally agree...will the US default on our debt to China? this sets up the perfect scenario for that to come about..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I don't think the NWO wants to control us so much that they cut off their money supply. They just want to control us enough so that we don't have the power to resist in any way (protests, web campaigns, freedom on the web, etc.). The NWO control, though in my opinion, does snuff out the spirit of innovation in humanity. But, how long will it take to marginalize the NWO types again as has been done a thousand times in the past? No one knows. But I'll say that these NWO control freaks alway bounce back. Mainly because humanity allows them back in with their promises of making the world better. History repeats itself...endlessly.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I really don't understand it...for all the squabbling and bowing down we do to the oil rich countries..the wars that have been created..probably for oil...yet why defeat the Keystone pipeline? and I agree..why this move to sanction Iran?? and cut off even more of our oil supply?

Like you I raised an eyebrow and my tin foil hat went on..something else is afoot here...what is really going on here??
One other thought...could the US be considering defaulting on our debt??? if no one will take US dollars..hum..I wonder..
Cheers Coco
edit on 24-1-2012 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

I agree with you on all counts, I don't have any links but if you Google Keystone pipeline you will see where this oil is going to go to now.
Mainly Asia and that means China which is not a bad thing for us here in Canada as we can ask and get physical gold for our black gold here.
It just might keep us out of a severe depression or worse.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 24-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

if you have 1:48 take a look at this speech by GHW Bush..listen carefully to his words..if you know how to imbed this please bring it over Thanks so much Cheers Coco
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge

I think that's the fear factor in all this... What if all of it has been a strategically played out game all along and TPTB have been plotting every move, predicting what moves everyone else will play out, 12 moves ahead of time, just like a game of chess.

But can they really truly predict step by step without having their opponents pull some unexpected surprise moves to throw a monkey wrench into the works ?

Which leads us to the big question: What the hell is their end game goal and who's to benefit ?!

Global domination by way of a singular central banking currency ? Maybe this is what New World Order is all about... control all currency, thus control everything ?

But how can they possibly achieve that without a massive fight on their hands... surely at least some countries will fight back and say "F@#% You" ?!

Great post and it makes me think of the "Georgia Conflict" where Russia really played a good game of Chess with Nato.....
If I recall the US and Nato backed forces were repelled in a just hours, demolished in 2 days.
The Russians became owners of some very high tech and classified Western warfare gear.
Now that was a check-mate for sure.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I pray none of us have to endure a depression..what a horrific thought..but for us here in the US it seems that the people are not important to our government..we need only look around and we see our once great nation slipping into a deep abyss..when I seen this story I immediately knew this was one of the most important stories to break ever..I think the implications of this whole debacle are so far reaching and scary..makes me shiver really..Cheers Coco

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
BUMP much much much more important than 99% of hundreds of flags threads on ATS in how it will affect you and me and ours to.

Just putting it out there as before for any members with a long term memory left.

Oil 27%- 30% on sweet crude US up by march 1st from today's closing (if no military action straits closed etc INFLATION and they the Cabal get there profit anyhow)

Gold 1950 by April 1st (triple that if problems in straight any military action)

Enjoy the ride guys.

Love

Elf

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Iwinder

I pray none of us have to endure a depression..what a horrific thought..but for us here in the US it seems that the people are not important to our government..we need only look around and we see our once great nation slipping into a deep abyss..when I seen this story I immediately knew this was one of the most important stories to break ever..I think the implications of this whole debacle are so far reaching and scary..makes me shiver really..Cheers Coco

I agree again and do not for one minute think that I wish I'll will on our neighbours to the south of us, you people are just the same as us people here in Canada.
Right now Canada is planning to buy a fleet of those stealth F35's .....why I ask as they are strictly attack fighters.
Just whom are we going to attack in the world? Could they be just for here at home?
I don't have the answers but I do have lots of questions for sure.
We finally got out of Afghanistan after horrendous losses and fighting there in "leased German tanks" I kid you not.
What a joke this whole thing is.

Back to your post here, we live right on the border with the US and have some American friends just so you know where I am at here.
You are so right that this is one of the most important threads here on ATS in ages if not ever.
The implications of this are mind numbing and scary as anything I have ever read here.
Regards, Iwinder
I hope this did not come off as a rant.

edit on 24-1-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

No Iwinder not at all..maybe it deserves a rant but that would off topic..I'm curious what they will do with those fighters as well btw..We will all have to follow this story closely and see what twists and turns it takes..but I fear we have run out of time..

Thanks my Canadian neighbor..Regards Coco

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Good insight.

Just a note this crap about "END THE FED" maybe is what Ron Paul wants. Maybe Ron Paul is a wolf dressed up like a wolf? He seems to like Iran after all.

End the FED means to end its currency in oil on the world's open market, and that will end America as we know it. It will turn American into a third world nation like Hatti ran by Paul and son like Papa and Baby Doc of Hatti back in the day.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
this will mean big oil prices
that means iran will earn more from countrys who dont follow embargo???
who owns futures for this oil????
follow the money trail + find the criminal at the end...
rolling in it like a pig in mud
put it this way the country profiting from this embargo will surprise you

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Good insight.

Just a note this crap about "END THE FED" maybe is what Ron Paul wants. Maybe Ron Paul is a wolf dressed up like a wolf? He seems to like Iran after all.

End the FED means to end its currency in oil on the world's open market, and that will end America as we know it. It will turn American into a third world nation like Hatti ran by Paul and son like Papa and Baby Doc of Hatti back in the day.

From what I am seeing here your last concern should be Ron Paul, Start looking East waaaaaay East and see what they are doing.
This looks to me like the FED is Dead regardless whom takes the next scheduled seat in the White House.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

History repeats itself...endlessly.

Indeed it does. Secondly, I don't think tptb is as smart as everyone thinks they are. We've seen them do some pretty dumb things.
edit on 24-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This is now a confirmation as Seeking Alpha just ran an article on this and confirmed this to be true. So the stage is set and no longer a rumor. Seeking Alpha says the IMF is looking into a new reserve currency.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join