It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Homeland Security" 5 Days After 9/11?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The debate whether "Homeland Security" was thought of before 9/11 or after.....

It would seem Newt Gingrich new of "Homeland security" days after 9/11...

"For the first time in history, man is politically aware......In earlier times it was easy to control 1,000,000 people....today it is infinitely easier to control 1,000,000 people and it is infinitely easier to kill 1,000,000 people " - Zbigniew Brzezinski - Foreign Policy Advisor to President Obama (2008-2012)

We were all told by the media that "Homeland Security" was born out of the ashes of 9/11. Yet another 9/11 LIE !!!

edit on 23-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It's like a pack of thugs, thugs that aren't that swift in keeping their dirty work under the rug and it seems we have another one up for President that is about as dirty as they come. The never ending circle of BS that is tearing apart American. Vote for this crook or that crook, in the end you still have a crook in the oval office.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I guess I am super confused by this. It was after 9/11 so it makes sense doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I guess I am super confused by this. It was after 9/11 so it makes sense doesn't it?

Homeland security wasn't created until November 25, 2002 - this interview was 5 days after 9/11 - 9/16/2001 - Homeland Security wasn't created until 14 months after this interview and here we have Newt talking about Homeland security 14 months before it was created.
edit on 23-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I believe the term "Homeland Security" had been used in the 90's. I remember it being used long before 9-11

Though, doing a google search at this time is obviously flooded with current day use of the term.

I believe that Bill Clinton use the phrase after the Oklahoma City Bombing.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is a link to the term being used in 1997:

The idea of Homeland Security is new to many Americans, and does not always roll easily off the lips. Many have asked about its origins and meaning.

While the idea of looking to friends and then local, state and government agencies for protection takes us back to the earliest days of our nation's history, the idea that we might need defense at home was first raised in its modern context in 1949. A panel of experts completed a review of potential biological weapons and reported to the Secretary of Defense the need for "home defense, involving collaborate efforts of federal, state and private agencies."[1]

The term was next mentioned prominently in 1997. Concerned that the Department of Defense might not be moving fast enough to redesign itself after the Cold War, Congress mandated an internal "Quadrennial Defense Review" of military strategy, forces and priorities, with the first of these to be followed by an independent "National Defense Panel." In 1997 this NDP reported its conclusions, to include a concern that terrorist and other threats to the United States were becoming increasingly likely and potentially more damaging. They recommended more attention to the defense of the homeland - soon to be called "homeland defense."

FULL STORY
Another

Now, can we stop with the Newt Gingrich Conspiracy crap??
edit on 23-1-2012 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

The term may have been used and heard of but stop to think why that would be.We are the ones that are running after the facts here.The term new world order was used many many times long ago by Bush senior as well and even before that.Names of plans of ideas that are already in the works and most likely finished and already operational before the public learns of it.

@OP

The quote in the op :

"For the first time in history, man is politically aware......In earlier times it was easy to control 1,000,000 people....today it is infinitely easier to control 1,000,000 people and it is infinitely easier to kill 1,000,000 people " - Zbigniew Brzezinski - Foreign Policy Advisor to President Obama (2008-2012)

Is not completely correct.It should be (if i may) :

"For the first time in history, man is politically aware......In earlier times it was easy to control 1,000,000 people....today it is infinitely easier to kill 1,000,000 people then it is to control 1,000,000 people " - Zbigniew Brzezinski - Foreign Policy Advisor to President Obama (2008-2012)

Which makes the statement even scarier.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What he REALLY said was: In ancient times it was easier to control a million people than to kill a million people. Now, it is infinitely easier to kill a million people than to control a million people. Still horrifying.

I don't recall EVER hearing the word "homeland" used in any way before 911, then it was instantly all over. At the time, I immediately thought it sounded like the "fatherland" and we all know where that came from.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Weren't the plans to go into Iraq as well as the Patriot Act both already set up and ready to go before 9/11 happened?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Both were a direct result of 9/11 and profit for TPTB. I would be surprised if that were not the case.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

imho,

It was clear that the term 'Homeland Security' and their strategies related thereto

were somewhat to very well thought-out by their OKC bombing . . . perhaps by WACO.

As to who amongst the political leaders were MORE complicit ???

Seems to me, that's about like asking

4 five year olds sitting on the floor around the cookie jar . . . which one grabbed the first cookie . . . when none are left.

Most of the actors we see on the DC political stage are mid-level to slightly senior stooges, imho.

Some are higher ranked and more complicit than others. All are mere tools, cogs in the ungreat satanic machine.

They are pitiable.

Some are greedy for power in the most ruthless ways to the most ruthless degrees after the spirit and heart of Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Machiavelli, . . . to them, politics is a GRAND BLOOD SPORT and they are the elite manipulators of the chess-pieces . . . enjoying their whims from hell enroute to Armageddon.

Others are "merely" caught-up in the arrogant game of one-upsmanship . . . power being the drug they use to fill the holes left by an inadequate to abusive daddy and maybe an inadequate to abusive mother.

Both are likely victims of serious degrees of REACTIVE ATTACHMENT DISORDER.

However, the superstars on satan's political team have long ago sold their souls to the devil and still think they made a good deal.

The 'merely' caught-up in it and addicted to power are almost as bad but have not likely consciously and deliberately sold their souls to the devil.

All are making decisions and taking actions which will result in 10's of millions of deaths.

All are rationalizing their coices and actions as 'necessary' for the 'greater good.'

All are sick and deluded with demonic deception.

All are on a greased slide to hell.

All are taking as many others with them as possible.

All cannot be at home peacably in their own skin.

All have to dance and prance on the political stage with fervor and flair . . . because if they move to the sidelines or sit down . . . they cannot stomach their own idle thoughts or any chance glances in a mirror.

====================================

Some have told me that Gingrich has had an authentic Christian conversion late in his career. I hope so. Perhaps he will do some redemptive things.

Nevertheless, I cannot imagine and have no evidence that the puppet masters above him will tolerate many truly redemptive things on his part.

George W purportedly had an authentic Christian conversion when he overcame alcohol. I hope so. Some reported that he was trying to slow the globalists down during his administration while still staying alive. I hope so. I'm not his judge. It APPEARED that he was still playing the role the globalists assigned him far too well for my comfort.

And his daddy was as deeply entrenched in the upper ranks of the globalists as any known on the public stage--and far more than most. Only Obama and Hillary, imho, of the better known, are as evil and thoroughly saturated with demonic goals and values as Bush Sr. And, it appears to me, they may well outrank him on degrees of evil--as if degrees of evil in their realms & levels mattered much.

Certainly Brezenski, Kissinger, Turner, the Rockefellers et al have more than sufficient evil to their uncredit to have earned slots in the lowest reaches of hell. They have been deluded that they will escape God's judgment.

I don't currently see how many, if any of the 'shadow people' (to borrow a term) in DC can claim to be patriots or even people of the least bit of authentic human decency.

It is almost as if they are all prancing about in arrogance and bravado . . . that some of them even . . . already know . . . to be hollow, corrupt and devilish to the core. Yet, they cannot cut the puppet strings. They cannot or will not rush to the side and plead with God and the people for mercy and an assignment on the side of good.

They prance and dance about pretending that the dance floor has not turned to the blackest muck . . . sucking them like quicksand ever deeper into the devil's clutches and schemes.

I hope Gingrich truly has had an authentic Christian conversion. Perhaps he will be able, like Sampson, to pull the house down around himself . . . or some other dramatic effort in behalf of the nation and Godly good and righteousness. I don't know. I'm skeptical. It would likely not matter greatly but some. We are too far down the garbage shute on the Death Star.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Both were a direct result of 9/11 and profit for TPTB.

Please tell us who are TPTB that profited?
Halliburton? They are just a company that provided services. I would hardly call them 'TPTB'.
Who are TPTB? Or are you just upset in general and don't know who to throw stones at?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

IIRC, there were even some congress critters who profited from stock sales . . . of airlines or some such . . . just before 911.

Certainly there was at least a handful of mysterious persons who profited from timely stock sales such as of airlines just before 911. I forget all who allegedly did so.

I think there are threads on ATS about such.

top topics

join