It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life isn't going the way I wanted it to...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think we all share the same experience more or less. I don't feel fulfilled in my life because my work takes me and my wife away from our children for 2 weeks and back for 1 week. I was fine with that and the money is really good but in the last day I felt overwhelming anger toward my feeling as if I felt pushed toward resolving this situation. I stumbled upon this clip on youtube and it's precisely the way I feel.

I feel you and anyone who hasnt awakened to their purpose in life I say this

"I am MAD as hell and Im not going to take it anymore"

This year is going to be interesting. I asked myself why the sudden feeling but I was just reminded earlier today that it's our REAL calender's new year and my fellow spiritualists say that this year is going to be "different". But who knows all I care about is maintaining my happiness by random acts of kindness, taking care of my family and teaching them to be open minded... I just want them to endure and learn and teach. Anyways I wanted to reach out to the people who feel unfullfilled because I feel the same. I hope you all have a good year from the heart yo

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

One way or another, 2012 is going to bring a lot of stuff to the table...whether it be an apocalypse, a world ascension, or just a lot of catastrophes.

Guess we'll see, won't we?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Life isn't the way I want it either.
We just got to stick it out.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
I think we all share the same experience more or less. I don't feel fulfilled in my life because my work takes me and my wife away from our children for 2 weeks and back for 1 week. I was fine with that and the money is really good but in the last day I felt overwhelming anger toward my feeling as if I felt pushed toward resolving this situation. I stumbled upon this clip on youtube and it's precisely the way I feel.

I understand that you don't care for your situation. I have five children myself. I had five children. My firstborn, my little girl, died this morning. She was just 24.

Spend every moment you can with your children my friend. Heaven forbid you, or any parent, should ever have to bury a child; I'm leaving for South Carolina in the morning to do just that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

One way or another, 2012 is going to bring a lot of stuff to the table...whether it be an apocalypse, a world ascension, or just a lot of catastrophes.

I would say that apocalypse do not seem to be logical. Why wake up a lot of people at their specific time so that they started to push chi and then let everything get destroyed. That do not make sense to me. This from one of the crazy spiritual people that is spending to much time in the rabbithole. And yes I am mad as hell also at times, when I am not like a cat purring or singing. Namaste

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A lot of folks look for prophecy in movies. This is one that hits the nail on the head. I especially liked this scene.

Trouble is that people seem to get mad, cool off and then go out and "step in the same hole".

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Could we add something positive to that list..? I guess a mass ascesion or enlightenment wouldn't be so bad, provided we realize that it isn't likely to include everyone at the same time..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am MAD as hell and Im not going to take it anymore!!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh dear God! Condolences...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thank you. You are the one I was searching for today.
I think you are doing the right thing. You have a good attitude and I respect it.
Living your life comes first. How you live it is another story. What it is, is up to you.
You got it today.

Expectations are like statistics, they only represent the scope of the person making them.
Expect each breath you take, accept that the next will not be the last, know that the last will come one day.

Each new breath taken in this world represents the human will to survive beyond all of times hardships and trials throughout mankind's long generations. Each new life is a testament to our enduring truth.

The validity of our existence unto the eyes of the universe is reaffirmed when just one of us overcomes inexistence and is forever what he set out to find in the beginning. A human being, self aware, unfettered and reborn.

Walk with the natural dignity of being a unique sentient biologically mechanized miracle.
Respect the life entrusted to you and protect it in others.
Actually, use the force.
Be the Jedi.
lol
but really.

"I am MAD as hell and Im not going to take it anymore"
edit on 23-1-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pseudoless

I am MAD as hell and Im not going to take it anymore!!

Is that right? So what are you going to do now?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm sorry for your loss oldcorp.
My thoughts to you and your family.

Beautiful girl.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The numbers grow. I think you ought to maintain your high hope-low expectation levels. The numbers grow, the tide turns, tomorrow's a new day. We may not succeed, but we certainly held our moral and composure in the face of great temptation and suffering. If you Love, then we've already Won for they are determined to learn Love the hard way - thru Evil. Keep urself up. High hopes, no expectations, literally..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

My condolences to you. I really felt my heart broke a little when I read that.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I pay money to go to the gym (well, once my surgery thing heals, I'll be back at the gym) because they have stuff that fights back against my body's movements and tries to prevent me from completing the full range of movement that I want to execute. I call it working out, and it's the only way to strengthen my body and prevent it from slowly losing overall functionality. It's not easy, and sometimes I've really disliked the pain-in-the-ass of having to show up 3 days a week and sweat my self miserable. But, I have to admit that it really did make all the difference when I got hit with a C7 T3 epidural abscess during the 1st week of November. That suck regimen I maintained for the last 40 years was the reason why I didn't lose any functionality, when the percentages against getting out of that mess free and clear are pretty dismal.

So what has this got to do with not liking how your life is going?

The truth about life is that it's a stage of physical development, and like any stage of physical development that involves a living being, it takes a level of resistance applied on the being in question to bring out the very best as the process moves forward. That said, if the developing being isn't "handling the weight" properly, it can really do damage to itself, but that's the way it is with natural development. Nothing's guaranteed and nothing's free of risk. At least nothing that's worth having or developing.

If you think that you're life is supposed to be one way or the other, then that's probably because you've bought into an ideology that was designed to draw you in with empty promises, or - even more likely - you let marketing firms define reality for you (Yes! You CAN Have It All!!!!!!) I have to laugh at all the books out right now that claim that all you have to do is A, B, and C, and you can transform your life into one of (pick one) blessings, love, personal fulfillment, fame, enlightened ascension, or tens of thousands of dollars flooding into your bank account every day while you wade around with strippers in your own heated swimming pool. It's all crap, and just another of a long series of waves that have washed through folks like us for decades.

Just learn to deal with the resistance you move against every day. Start learning to recognize the pressure it puts on those parts of you that are most critical to build and strengthen. There's a burn that athletes feel when they've had a really good workout, and if you can learn to recognize that same burn after a bitch challenge to the foundational essence of yourself as a human being, then you can actually start to appreciate and (almost) look forward to the next trial. Your confidence and resilience can only come from winning these trials, and the final reward will be a powerful and self-reliant version of the eternal you when you've finally graduated and left this placenta behind.

Love the resistance. It's the only thing that can make you strong.

edit on 1/23/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I wish you and yours peace brother.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I am sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh my God Oldcorp. . .I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't believe you'd be posting here on ATS in such a day of distress.

Either way, I hope you and your family recover. I'm so sad for you. .

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I pay money to go to the gym (well, once my surgery thing heals, I'll be back at the gym) because they have stuff that fights back against my body's movements and tries to prevent me from completing the full range of movement that I want to execute. I call it working out, and it's the only way to strengthen my body and prevent it from slowly losing overall functionality. It's not easy, and sometimes I've really disliked the pain-in-the-ass of having to show up 3 days a week and sweat my self miserable. But, I have to admit that it really did make all the difference when I got hit with a C7 T3 epidural abscess during the 1st week of November. That suck regimen I maintained for the last 40 years was the reason why I didn't lose any functionality, when the percentages against getting out of that mess free and clear are pretty dismal.

So what has this got to do with not liking how your life is going?

The truth about life is that it's a stage of physical development, and like any stage of physical development that involves a living being, it takes a level of resistance applied on the being in question to bring out the very best as the process moves forward. That said, if the developing being isn't "handling the weight" properly, it can really do damage to itself, but that's the way it is with natural development. Nothing's guaranteed and nothing's free of risk. At least nothing that's worth having or developing.

If you think that you're life is supposed to be one way or the other, then that's probably because you've bought into an ideology that was designed to draw you in with empty promises, or - even more likely - you let marketing firms define reality for you (Yes! You CAN Have It All!!!!!!) I have to laugh at all the books out right now that claim that all you have to do is A, B, and C, and you can transform your life into one of (pick one) blessings, love, personal fulfillment, fame, enlightened ascension, or tens of thousands of dollars flooding into your bank account every day while you wade around with strippers in your own heated swimming pool. It's all crap, and just another of a long series of waves that have washed through folks like us for decades.

Just learn to deal with the resistance you move against every day. Start learning to recognize the pressure it puts on those parts of you that are most critical to build and strengthen. There's a burn that athletes feel when they've had a really good workout, and if you can learn to recognize that same burn after a bitch challenge to the foundational essence of yourself as a human being, then you can actually start to appreciate and (almost) look forward to the next trial. Your confidence and resilience can only come from winning these trials, and the final reward will be a powerful and self-reliant version of the eternal you when you've finally graduated and left this placenta behind.

Love the resistance. It's the only thing that can make you strong.

edit on 1/23/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

Hi,

You mentioned returning back to the gym?

Does your gym by any chance have one of the recently popular vibrating platforms?

Have you thought - instead of continually forking out gym fees - to purchase one?

Overall Benefits

Burns calories fast
Reduces fat
Reduces cellulite
Tones the entire body
Keeps you looking young
Increases oxygenation in blood
Lowers stress levels
Repairs & regenerates tissues and improves the appearance of the skin
Improves balance and co-ordination
Improves postural reflexes
Increase metabolism
Helps soothe arthritic ache
Reduces acute and chronic lower back pain due to muscle strain
Increases overall muscle performance

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1327362840&sr=8-8

Nice analogy.

The OP will one day contact the HIGHER VIBRATIONARY REALM and will look back at life's struggle and SMILE!

edit on 23-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit text

top topics

<<   2 >>

join