It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just some words from the broken heart of a good man.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by supermanning

Have fun getting your belly rubbed by the loving NWO. OR, you can research any statement I have said and see the truth.

Your statement doesn't really have any facts to research. It's more an emotional screed than anything. Like I said, that's why I pack.

Hey, that's a cute Superman plaque on your chest. Does it work with the chicks?

You have got to be kidding me. Research population control vaccines, population control genetically modified crops, population control flouride water, Bill Gates, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg, etc. But no, you wanna DIVERT by talking about my tatoo on my chest and if it gets chicks or not? I get hit on every single day but I DON'T WANT IT!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY SHEEPLE SHEPHERD CUZ MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO WAKE PEOPLE UP!!!!!! NOT DIVERT.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by supermanning

Stay BRIGHT for them. YOU can LIGHT their paths and they shall learn to become BRIGHT and LIGHT others paths. Dont allow yourself to become too overwhelmed or upset due to them not being aware as you are, no allow your LIGHT to SHINE for them to follow... Like a domino effect of lights

NAMASTE*******

I am also an Ophiuchus. Wisdom is my friend.
edit on 23-1-2012 by supermanning because: forgot a word

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

listen 'friend' i have been teaching people about this crap for more years than i care to recall.
long before people started with this 2012 bull. if people don't want to learn,or wake up thats their problem.
maybe thats why you are mad. NO ONE CARES!
i have based my whole life on the stuff you are spewing out. no credit,no cards,only cash and barter.
i have a job that allows me to trade for alot of things i need and or want. i tattoo .
i don't even own or drive a car,i ride a bicycle.
and yes it is maddening what is going on,but its been going on for 150 years,and only now are the dumb people
realizing it. don't try to get all high and mighty, i do live the life,and i most definately try to lead by example.
any one i know that will listen,i will talk.
and again,most people dont give a crap ,there too busy worrying about their car payments on some stupid suv
that is wrecking the air my children breathe.
i live in the country,but yet the pollution is seeping in.
the chem trails are every where and no one has a job.
maybe you should open a compound or a commune for all the likeminded people like yourself,then you can plan a revelution. what have you done about this situation besides talk and rant?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Have fun getting your belly rubbed by the loving NWO. OR, you can research any statement I have said and see the truth.

Your statement doesn't really have any facts to research. It's more an emotional screed than anything. Like I said, that's why I pack.

You have got to be kidding me. Research population control vaccines, population control genetically modified crops, population control flouride water, Bill Gates, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg, etc. But no, you wanna DIVERT by talking about my tatoo on my chest and if it gets chicks or not? I get hit on every single day but I DON'T WANT IT!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY SHEEPLE SHEPHERD CUZ MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO WAKE PEOPLE UP!!!!!! NOT DIVERT.

Unfortunately you're not waking anyone up with that crap. You've never met a conspiracy you didn't like, par for the course here, I'm afraid. You seem particularly interested in population control, but your list is kind of a mind dump with no particular vision or perception at all. Bill Gates? What did he do but have the audacity to get rich? I've met him and know his background. Bohemian Grove? Rich guys getting drunk, putting on silly plays and bragging about it. I bought a Jaguar from a guy in San Fran once who quickly let me know that he "went there all the time" in his attempt to impress me. Good way to keep connections, though. Kind of a rich guy's rotary club. Nothing more. Flouride? A little will prevent cavities. A lot will wreck your teeth (causes ridging) and a WHOLE BUNCH of it will cause rats in laboratory cancer (like literally anything else). GM crops can increase yield and be disease resistant and do silly things like, you know, prevent famine and starvation.

I suspect what has happened here is that you've "read up" and "studied" these issues in the sense that you've read some forum postings here and gone to David Icke's web site and swallowed all these paranoid delusions hook, line, and sinker. It's not that you have any independent verification of ANY of the things you've mentioned. None. You have no evidence of you're own at all. Meanwhile there's lots more to choose from. John Lear says the Moon not only has an atmosphere, people live there, and on Mars and Venus, too. Steven Greer has held an alien baby in his arms. Billy Meier rode in a spaceship back in time to see dinosaurs and is the reincarnation of Jesus. Dr. Jonathan Reed kept an alien in his freezer. Oh, yeah, and there's this big underground base in Dulce where humans are cultivated like crops in vats to be used by aliens as food.

I am suggesting that your avatar, which is, of course, a work of art and in no sense has anything to do with you personally, shows someone who is delusional and thinks he's Superman. And if I were to meet a real person who looked like that, I would first of all step to the other side of the street and secondly, make sure my safety was off, because it evokes in me a sense that such a person may be bruising for a fight. In other words, I don't see a broken-hearted good man, but someone who could explode at any time without warning.

Of course, I've had people tell me they are frightened of my avatar, too, In fact, in person Moze has scared away my son's boss who wouldn't get out of the car (Hmm, she is Iranian. I wonder if that's a conspitracy,) an investigator seeking to ascertain whether a relative deserved to keep a top secret security clearance so he or she could keep working for the NSA (Conspiracy, for sure), and a small boy who appeared with the most beautiful woman ever and a kindly matron with sensible shoes attempting to proclaim the values of Jehova's Witnesses (Absolutely a conspiracy!) Yet the poor innocent fellow has only bitten one person, my son-in-law, the creep, who richly deserved it for teasing him. So I understand that avatars can be deceiving.

Meanwhile, about these paranoid delusional over-the-top conspiracies--they're a load of dog excretement. It's painful to watch people buy off on them and a good reminder that he world is the way it is today BECAUSE of them, not in spite of them.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I understand your anger and frustration. Not going to judge or classify you or anything. I used to often feel that very same anger and still do sometimes. You need to examine what principles and beliefs lie at YOUR core and stick to them. It would seem you care and are a positively-oriented person with a big heart, an intelligent mind, and clearly a set of reproductive organs and as such, I can only offer my advice. I care mostly for how you feel and your mindset. I'm assuming you're imbalanced in that you're angry, unsure of how to proceed, maybe little fearful, sad, helpless and that your mindset is unknown, confused. You want to help, you want good but why isn't anybody doing anything? What can you do?

You're a loving person who cares for others. You can accept that we're all in this together and we must do this as a whole and that you can't do it alone and rely on these people or you can try to manipulate them to do what you want. Can't bring down the system by yourself, at one point or another, it'd require the help of others... We are, unfortunately, helpless to do more. Wake people up, accept whatever outcome happens and take solace in the fact that you stayed true to yourself and your heart and that you were one of the few who was ready to die out of Love for his family and people - as am I, brother. But you must maintain that inner-balance and peace. Without that, you are a far more dangers enemy to yourself than anything on this planet.

And stop waiting for people. I know you'd like a direct approach by the masses but until then, find ways to dissemnate the truth, or contribute to solving the problem - start community programs or non-profit organizations. instead of direct rebellion, consider alternative ways of helping out. As much as we need people fighting the forces of evil we need support and encouragement.

Don't worry about the outcome. You couldn't have controlled it working with all the right knowledge and resources from birth.

Hope I helped and didn't bore. Don't beat yourself up man. Free will dictates that we make our own free choices. Much as it burns to stand back and watch, it's a lesson/experience they clearly need.

S+F...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I do understand your frustration. Take all that anger and channel it into constructive ways. You can lead a horse to water....but you can't make them drink it. If you share things with people, and they won't listen....you have done all you can. Do the best you can, and take solice in knowing you tried. I wish you peace.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I only got as far as the DENY ALL CONSIRACY.

If you dont believe any of it why on earth are you on this website?

I know using caps is assumed 'shouting but realy its only letters on a screen. Doesnt bother me at all.

Lets assume your correct, for instance I believe I spoted your denial that vaccines are harmful? Ok lets assume what we are told is true. lets take a look.

The W.H.O states.
If the entire population of america were flu vaccinated we could expect about 300000 (three hundred thousand) deaths caused by vaccine reaction.
Over 25 years this amounts to about 7 an a half million.

So, even if we believe what we are told we will have sacrificed more than 7 million people. How many people have died of the flu in the last 25 years?

Do you think thats acceptible? It would be nice if you could answer this one question without attacking me in some way.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Unfortunately you're not waking anyone up with that crap. You've never met a conspiracy you didn't like, par for the course here, I'm afraid. You seem particularly interested in population control, but your list is kind of a mind dump with no particular vision or perception at all. Bill Gates? What did he do but have the audacity to get rich? I've met him and know his background. Bohemian Grove? Rich guys getting drunk, putting on silly plays and bragging about it. I bought a Jaguar from a guy in San Fran once who quickly let me know that he "went there all the time" in his attempt to impress me. Good way to keep connections, though. Kind of a rich guy's rotary club. Nothing more. Flouride? A little will prevent cavities. A lot will wreck your teeth (causes ridging) and a WHOLE BUNCH of it will cause rats in laboratory cancer (like literally anything else). GM crops can increase yield and be disease resistant and do silly things like, you know, prevent famine and starvation.

I suspect what has happened here is that you've "read up" and "studied" these issues in the sense that you've read some forum postings here and gone to David Icke's web site and swallowed all these paranoid delusions hook, line, and sinker. It's not that you have any independent verification of ANY of the things you've mentioned. None. You have no evidence of you're own at all. Meanwhile there's lots more to choose from. John Lear says the Moon not only has an atmosphere, people live there, and on Mars and Venus, too. Steven Greer has held an alien baby in his arms. Billy Meier rode in a spaceship back in time to see dinosaurs and is the reincarnation of Jesus. Dr. Jonathan Reed kept an alien in his freezer. Oh, yeah, and there's this big underground base in Dulce where humans are cultivated like crops in vats to be used by aliens as food.

I am suggesting that your avatar, which is, of course, a work of art and in no sense has anything to do with you personally, shows someone who is delusional and thinks he's Superman. And if I were to meet a real person who looked like that, I would first of all step to the other side of the street and secondly, make sure my safety was off, because it evokes in me a sense that such a person may be bruising for a fight. In other words, I don't see a broken-hearted good man, but someone who could explode at any time without warning.

Of course, I've had people tell me they are frightened of my avatar, too, In fact, in person Moze has scared away my son's boss who wouldn't get out of the car (Hmm, she is Iranian. I wonder if that's a conspitracy,) an investigator seeking to ascertain whether a relative deserved to keep a top secret security clearance so he or she could keep working for the NSA (Conspiracy, for sure), and a small boy who appeared with the most beautiful woman ever and a kindly matron with sensible shoes attempting to proclaim the values of Jehova's Witnesses (Absolutely a conspiracy!) Yet the poor innocent fellow has only bitten one person, my son-in-law, the creep, who richly deserved it for teasing him. So I understand that avatars can be deceiving.

Meanwhile, about these paranoid delusional over-the-top conspiracies--they're a load of dog excretement. It's painful to watch people buy off on them and a good reminder that he world is the way it is today BECAUSE of them, not in spite of them.

Cheers!

LOL I wake people up every day with it. Again, if you want to believe fairy tales, go right ahead. DO WHAT YOU WANT.But trying to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about is like telling a bird it swims and not fly. Conspiracy is work for lazy people who don't wanna research truth because they are happy living in a world where people are like mushrooms, and need to be kept in the dark and fed horse manuer. LOL you would judge me based on my tatoos that I could snap, after I said I love you all in my original post? HA. Who is the paranoid one now? I'd shake your hand say no more flouride 4 u.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I laugh only because I find it funny when ppl post in caps only because I know what is going to follow.
A tic for tac argument over a paragraph of cap locks and the "lack" of evidence.

I think most ppl here know what you are talking about and want to bug out a little. Good for you doing it on a board instead of at a mcdonalds over a happy meal.

If you arent angry with the system, then you are a sheep or beast. I'm sure you have your reasons, we all do.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

MY PURPOSE IN LIFE IS TO WAKE PEOPLE UP!!!!!! NOT DIVERT.

Any chance of me waking you up a bit and telling you no one wants to see that avatar? Seriously, what are you playing at? Posing in the mirror taking photos of yourself and using it as your avatar on a conspiracy website? Get a grip, man.

p.s You could have at least smiled

edit on 26-1-2012 by Hawkwind. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

click the link in my sig.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join