It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Just some words from the broken heart of a good man.....

page: 1
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Will you be rooting for your favorite football team when you are in route to a concentration camp? Are you gonna wear your diamond studded "grille" and the rest of your costume jewelry as they herd you into a gas chamber or to a guillotine? Are you going to be debating strategies for skyrim or call of duty when they confisgate your guns and children? Are yall women gonna be still talkin' about men ain't # when you need one to defend you from evil? Are you men still gonna be sayin' women ain't # but hoes n tricks when you need one to console you and wipe your tears away when # hits the fan and people you love are dying all around you?

IT'S REAL FRIGGIN' FUNNY AIN'T IT? Oh yeah, I forgot, I'M CRAZY FOR KNOWING WHAT'S ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE AND FOR STUDYING THE REAL ISSUES AND FOR NOT LAYING DOWN LIKE A DOG THAT WANTS ITS BELLY RUBBED TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JOKES ON ME RIGHT????? I SHOULD ONLY BE UPSET ABOUT THE STEELERS NOT BEING IN THE SUPER BOWL RIGHT????? THIS WHOLE STUPID ZOMBIFIED SHEEPLE CONTROL SYSTEM IS THE GOD DAM JOKE!!!!!!!! CAN I GET AN AMEN? OR IS WISDOM AND FORESIGHT TOO MUCH?????

I don't like being assaulted, I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!! Every single day I have to sit idly by and watch my friends and family poison themselves with vaccines, genetically modified food, flouride water, and a bunch of FOX NEWS, CBS, CNN, NBC, AND MSNBC pressitute propaganda HORSE POOP AND SEE THEM BEG FOR MORE OF IT AND LOVE IT AND DEFEND IT!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND IT'S KILLING ME INSIDE!!!!!!!!!




posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning
 

I always make time to hear the thoughts of a good man.

But your Cap use is over the top.

Good men don't shout, even in the written word.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning
 


Stay BRIGHT for them. YOU can LIGHT their paths and they shall learn to become BRIGHT and LIGHT others paths. Dont allow yourself to become too overwhelmed or upset due to them not being aware as you are, no allow your LIGHT to SHINE for them to follow... Like a domino effect of lights


NAMASTE*******



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
you and me both brother. It's like yelling at a herd of buffalo about to run off a cliff....your saying "STOP!" but they just say, "ah what does he know"...then they fall of the cliff.

Keep yelling at the herd man, maybe one day you or I, or anyone else for that matter, might wake them up.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning
 


Run for President then buddy.

You got my vote.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A bit of friendly advice
Turn OFF YOUR communication devices,PC,phone,TV,whatever ,
Information overload is causing this to many people.
Hope you feel better



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I agree with your message, sir. I really do. But the last thing you should do is lose control over it. Because if there is one thing worse than following the New World Scam like a sheep, it's losing your mind over it.

Stay strong. Stay free. You can't force anyone to see the truth...you can only hope they find it for themselves, before it's too late.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning
 


What am i missing here? Was there a point or are you
just "ranting"? Not trying to be rude at all, just seemed a
bit random.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz
 


That's the sort of stuff showing us the truth...technology is the modern Bible. It reveals the truth, reveals the lie, and shows us what needs to be done to stay free.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning
 


Agreed there Brother!
Live by example is what I attempt to do, if I prove to be a good man, maybe people will see my good deeds and strive to live up to them.
For now, I take solace in knowing I have warned my dear ones of the signs and the fact that EVERYONE can feel that something is just out of place, maybe one day folks will look out the window and see what the problem is.
Or the very least admit that there is a problem.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23
 


Some of it MAY be true and some of it is fearmongering,so i guess your comparison to the bible is apt



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by supermanning
 

But your Cap use is over the top.

Good men don't shout, even in the written word.


When you've been sticking the truth into peoples faces for so long and all you get is that BLANK STARE you cant help but want to shout.

See you in the camp fellow shouter



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I see no clear evidence that you have any idea what is "really" going on. Perhaps you do have some insight or even a steel-trap mind that somehow can intuit reality from a sea of disinformation. But it's just that I don't see it in your post. All I see is someone who is terribly angry and emotional about....something, TPTB and all, FEMA camps and guillotines.

I guess given all the conspiracies touted here on ATS that's one of the common ones, though aliens abducting humans for food is my favorite. But given the choice to be worried about something, the reality of FEMA camp guillotines or the paranoid fantasies of people who believe in them, I think I am more worried about the latter. Those are the people who worry me. You never know when they are going to "go off" unexpectedly, like in a McDonalds because they see a Happy Meal or something. That's why I pack. I'm frightened of people like this, and I refuse to be one of their accidental victims or collateral damage.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by supermanning
 

I always make time to hear the thoughts of a good man.

But your Cap use is over the top.

Good men don't shout, even in the written word.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)


Jesus was the best man that ever lived and even HE picked up a whip and yelled and whooped the butt's of the money changers right out the temple. So justified anger directed at the proper eyes is the act of a good man.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I see no clear evidence that you have any idea what is "really" going on. Perhaps you do have some insight or even a steel-trap mind that somehow can intuit reality from a sea of disinformation. But it's just that I don't see it in your post. All I see is someone who is terribly angry and emotional about....something, TPTB and all, FEMA camps and guillotines.

I guess given all the conspiracies touted here on ATS that's one of the common ones, though aliens abducting humans for food is my favorite. But given the choice to be worried about something, the reality of FEMA camp guillotines or the paranoid fantasies of people who believe in them, I think I am more worried about the latter. Those are the people who worry me. You never know when they are going to "go off" unexpectedly, like in a McDonalds because they see a Happy Meal or something. That's why I pack. I'm frightened of people like this, and I refuse to be one of their accidental victims or collateral damage.


Have fun getting your belly rubbed by the loving NWO. OR, you can research any statement I have said and see the truth.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
AMEN!!! ANGRY GUY!

TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE,INCLUDING YOUR SELF!
by your actions here , looks like big bother is winning.
don't yell at us here,we don't even know you. and thanx for your concern,but i don't poisen myself or my children,we eat real food. i dont believe in the flu shot,insecticides,weed killers or man made fertillizer.
my garden is organic with compost for the plants.
i too see the crap going on,but people have the freedom to chose what junk they want to eat.
its not anybodys place to tell another human how they should live,especially if its the way YOU think they should live. if some one wants to kill themselves slowly with mcdonalds,well think of it this way.
when they die from obesity,theres a bit more room on the planet for you & your own!



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I agree with your message, sir. I really do. But the last thing you should do is lose control over it. Because if there is one thing worse than following the New World Scam like a sheep, it's losing your mind over it.

Stay strong. Stay free. You can't force anyone to see the truth...you can only hope they find it for themselves, before it's too late.


I agree with you, but what if your kid was playing with a loaded gun? Are you going to walk over to him/her and calmly state "Now, now, that could cause a really big boo boo" or are you gonna run to him/her and snatch it away and whoop some butt so he/she gets the hint not to touch it? I feel this way with my friends and family. I feel as if I am Noah warning about the flood and I sure as hell don't wanna be the only survivor so yes, I'm gonna make my voice be heard. It's the love within me that causes me to speak loud enough so that the whole world hears.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
AMEN!!! ANGRY GUY!

TRY NOT TO HURT ANYONE,INCLUDING YOUR SELF!
by your actions here , looks like big bother is winning.
don't yell at us here,we don't even know you. and thanx for your concern,but i don't poisen myself or my children,we eat real food. i dont believe in the flu shot,insecticides,weed killers or man made fertillizer.
my garden is organic with compost for the plants.
i too see the crap going on,but people have the freedom to chose what junk they want to eat.
its not anybodys place to tell another human how they should live,especially if its the way YOU think they should live. if some one wants to kill themselves slowly with mcdonalds,well think of it this way.
when they die from obesity,theres a bit more room on the planet for you & your own!


THIS IS THE SELFISH ATTITUDE I DESPISE! There is SO much empty space on this planet. They keep us huddled into tight spaces called cities to make us feel like there is no room. I don't want anyone to die needlessly and I wish for everyone to be happy. I don't know you either and if you truly do understand what this world is coming to and how we are poisoned, why don't YOU try to open peoples minds? Why would anyone want innocent ignorant people to be destroyed for the sake of themselves and their loved ones to have more? Big Brother is winning with you by teaching you to not care about mankind and horde everything to yourself. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THE ELITES ARE DOING.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning

Have fun getting your belly rubbed by the loving NWO. OR, you can research any statement I have said and see the truth.


Your statement doesn't really have any facts to research. It's more an emotional screed than anything. Like I said, that's why I pack.

Hey, that's a cute Superman plaque on your chest. Does it work with the chicks?



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ah yes, the NWO cronies out to "spread the truth" and be the "enlightened ones." A bit to many Alex Jones videos eh? Gone a little overboard have we? I see how it's easy to get caught up in that trap, but don't buy it. All these NWO knowledge chasers are just as bad as the 'sheeple' they taunt. They are all merely replacing one fake reality with another fake reality, one just as liable to destroy your mind and toss it in the gutter.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<<   2 >>

log in

join