It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate tonight at 8:00 CT

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My husband calls Santorum Malfoy.

I thought RPs answer on Iran was great. Unfortunately, older Americans, like my dad - who vote for Newt - think that IRAN is the one that blockaded the US from going anywhere over there. My dad never, ever, thinks about events - he only hears the media say IRAN IS BAD, AXIS OF EVIL and that's it, we need to go beat on them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

My pops likes ron paul and he is in this 70's.

He thinks newt is a newt.

edit on 1/23/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Romney is clueless on military operations. He should know, based on Iraq results, that what he's saying right now is simply not possible. "By beating them", he says. What an idiot.

I'd love to see anyone state that staying in Afghanistan is a good idea that will lead to lasting results. It wouldn't.

The GOP just needs to flat out find a new identity....GW Bush destroyed many peoples view of them with foreign wars etc. Carter f'ed the Dems way back when and now Bush has done the same with the GOP. Its going to take a new GOP to take the office again.

link   
'Irans Nuclear program' Brian you Liar!! It is Irans Nuclear energy Program you )@#**(#$&@

link   
reply to post by digginforthetruth

1,000th POST (Seabag Commemorative Edition)

Go Santorum!!!

Go NEWT!!

RP isn’t looking so good again tonight?

edit on 23-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

link   
It's funny, already an hour has passed
I feel like only 15 minutes worth of talking has passed

Mostly because of all the dumb he said she saids

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We are going back to the original schedule for debate time...

Ron Paul gets none.

Anyone timing it tonight?

link   
reply to post by seabag

Newt the cheater, liar thief?

link   
reply to post by ugie1028

My dad is not that smart, except for where money is concerned. It's really all he ever thinks about.
Has santorum had botox on his upper lip? It doesn't move.

link   
Honestly, Santorum has no chance because of his facial expressions. He comes off as a spoiled, arrogant, and a rich prick. He gives these annoyed looks whenever someone asks him a question. He needs to learn how to have a poker face....

link   
Santorum is starting to twitch when he talks about Iran

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

I thought RPs answer on Iran was great. Unfortunately, older Americans, like my dad - who vote for Newt - think that IRAN is the one that blockaded the US from going anywhere over there. My dad never, ever, thinks about events - he only hears the media say IRAN IS BAD, AXIS OF EVIL and that's it, we need to go beat on them.

Because the older generation can't live without an enemy to fight or sanction and thats the generation thats running us right now.

link   

Originally posted by seabag

Go Santorum!!!

Go NEWT!!

Yes, because the destruction of the country is not complete without them. Go guys, Go!

link   

Originally posted by hadriana

Oh ya since most people that vote are old crotchety folk, no disrespect old timers, they are going to vote for the fear mongering warmongers, when it comes to GOP votes...

I agree Paul, nailed the Iran, question, he is damn right...

I am being more sarcastic tonight than honest or passionate...

I hate watching smart people running for Presidency time and time again, get screwed due to corruption and lobbyist interests, or just damn ignorance...

edit on 23-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Honestly, Santorum has no chance because of his facial expressions. He comes off as a spoiled, arrogant, and a rich prick. He gives these annoyed looks whenever someone asks him a question. He needs to learn how to have a poker face....

He's always has come off to me as someone who got picked on in school, but he never quite got that he was getting picked on because he thought he was so smart.

Just my impression of him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

1,000th POST (Seabag Commemorative Edition)

Go Santorum!!!

Go NEWT!!

RP isn’t looking so good again tonight?

edit on 23-1-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Ummm this looks better

link   
Did Santorum really just suggest the economy failed in 2008 because of an OIL SPIKE?!?! ROTFLMAO. Oil prices in 2008 were just insult to already INSANE injury. A little company called Bear Sterns comes to mind.

link   
I've yet to hear any of the candidates speak about the Russian offensive if indeed Iran is attacked by US or coalition forces...that may help to persuade the individuals that war is NOT the answer.

link   
reply to post by hadriana

Same thing with my pops. I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth. He even said that if the military had to go door to door to look for terrorists, he would be all for it.

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

He's always has come off to me as someone who got picked on in school, but he never quite got that he was getting picked on because he thought he was so smart.

Just my impression of him.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join