It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate tonight at 8:00 CT

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Hope this answers your question!
www.youtube.com...

Blue Republican - How to Register Republican for Ron Paul
edit on 23-1-2012 by BillyBarooooooo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar, he will do it, the same way he did it in 2008, he will slime his last 4 years into greatness..

If I had time I would post it play by play, but I have a family to feed, in this crappy economy, but I think Obuma, will get another nomination... He will eat either one of these guys up.. IF anyone is similar to Obuma, it Paul, when it comes to whit.. how many GOP canidates have won the Presidency the 2nd time around..

anyhow its getting late..

It was a decent debate, not satisfied with the respect given to Paul, and where the hell can I go to get a ron paul sign, to put in my yard???!!!

Paul needs some supporters in FLA...

I have chosen my candidate..

peace and good luck to everyone else...

good night and farewell on this thread..
:up

state of the Union, seems Obuma, is revin up... Tomorrow...

think I am playing just wait til he starts preaching....

edit on 23-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Tell me they don't do this on purpose!
All three with hands over thier hearts, except Paul standing there! This crap eats at me! www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBarooooooo
reply to post by blackrain17

Hope this answers your question!
www.youtube.com...

Blue Republican - How to Register Republican for Ron Paul
edit on 23-1-2012 by BillyBarooooooo because: (no reason given)

Thank you...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyBarooooooo

RIGHT! And also check out how they always say:
Santorum, Romney, Gringrich and Ron Paul...

Edit to say, you got what I meant above right? How they use last names of everyone but Paul, just another mind control tactic, I bet they wish they could use his middle name too to make him sound like a harden criminal, terrorist... You know the bad guys always have 3 names used?
edit on 23-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Arggg! I KNOW! The debate was hardly even advertized, yet they are cramming this State of the Union tomorrow down our throats which is really just a free chance for Obama to get started before the Democratic debates begin.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yes and going into South Carolina he is running 2nd and they put him on the end spot! Errrr

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have no respect for NBC as a news entity, appalling is all i will call this

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Missed the debate. But also been hearing that some of the candidates want to bomb Cuba? That true? lol.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This NBC debate actually makes CNN look good, which is pretty damn sad when you think about it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I have always said I agree with Ron Paul on foreign policy.

But am pretty much 100% opposed to his domestic policies.

OK so you do not agree with all of his policies.

Do you think Ron Paul is an honest man?
Do you think he is running for office to obtain power or wealth?
Do you think Ron Paul is a typical politician, saying anything to get elected?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Why dont you support who served? like Ron Paul Newt Is a Draft Dodger and Romney is an Elite and Rick was just stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Wow Newt and Romney are blood thirsty From twitter

RT_America RT America Mitt #Romney will thank God when Fidel Castro dies. But he clearly has no idea what to do with potential inflow of refugees #FLDebate

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Every Republican I know here in Florida is going to vote for Newt Gingrich. I do not know anyone personally that have said they would vote for Ron Paul. As for myself I have no party a affiliation so I cannot vote so it does not matter.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Many people have plenty of legitimate arguments against Ron Paul, including me.

Meet me in another thread at another time.

As for the debate tonight...all he has done is defend Newt...not something I think his supporters are excited about.

I don't know what debate you were watching but Ron Paul was not endorsing Gingrich he was agreeing with him on some things but said that he had to work on his foreign policy view. Romney, Gingrich and Santorum at one pointed agreed with Ron Paul so were they endorsing him by agreeing with him? When Ron Paul got the chance to speak(again) his answers were by far the best. The crowd also again when Ron Paul spoke applauded him for his answers which you don't see happening often for the others. But you more than likely agree with the 3 war mongering stooges on stage who now feel we will have "millions of Cubans invading".

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Missed the debate. But also been hearing that some of the candidates want to bomb Cuba? That true? lol.

Cubastan?

I say we nuclearize, freeitize, and democratize them. Bullets and die-bold machines.

Its what Jesus would do...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
Every Republican I know here in Florida is going to vote for Newt Gingrich. I do not know anyone personally that have said they would vote for Ron Paul. As for myself I have no party a affiliation so I cannot vote so it does not matter.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

Tell me why would they vote for a Draft Dodger.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cavrac

I get that he is a humble and honest man. He seems far more grounded , real and solid than anyone else I have seen in years.

He is not the 'Savior' but will do all he can to follow through with what he has repeatedly said he would do.

Number one is reduce big government, give the power back to the states that big gov. has taken from them, bring the troops home and develop an open discussion in the NWO rather than being the global police, and all the rest is budgetary, constitutionally sound practice which may jump start a dying Nation that is being sold out to the highest bidder and the biggest liars.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Dang they are hiding the debate...I had to scroll through all the channels just to find it. Luckily I caught it at a good time... Why is Newt still convinced that Jihadist were behind WTC? This dude makes me sick, and I don't see any excitement coming out of the crowd when RP speaks. Dang Floridians you are boring...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Yup.

Santorum just said that Cuba is cooperating with Iranian terrorists. That's right. Cuba, a Soviet-modeled communist state in the Marxist tradition and thus fundamentally secular, is in cahoots with openly state-sponsored religious jihadists (his words) from a democratic republic made up of people who wear Levis and drink Coca-Cola and whose economy depends on a stable western world.

This is why we can't have nice things.

No, seriously. This is one of the stupidest things I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. It's so dumb that I can't even get my head around it as simple incendiary political rhetoric. It's almost as dumb as saying that we should never land on the moon again because people will discover that it is, in fact, actually made out of cheese and the impact of such a huge amount of cheese on the market would collapse Wisconsin's economy and put thousands of cows out of business.

I take that back. It IS as dumb as saying that. Maybe even dumber.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join