It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate tonight at 8:00 CT

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Question... If you are registered as Independent, can you still vote in the Republican primaries or do you have to reregister to a Republican?

Depends on what state you live in.

link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Bicent76
Ron Paul, was just profound...

I hate to say this, but your an idiot if you do not vote for Paul, and call yourself American..

Go reread the constitution...

good damn job Paul..

Way to be open minded

People have different opinions, perspectives, and values....they are not "right" or "wrong"....and if they don't agree with you it doesn't make them an "idiot".

But I guess if it makes you feel superior to feel like you are the smartest person in the world...please continue.

wow.. ATS, our forum, is no place to be sensitive.. Just being passionate man.. Your not an idiot REALLY
if you do not agree, but damn, he sure as hell made some sense man..

the two main gop canidates are both crooks man..

Gingritch took bribes, and romney, legally stole from company's and left em in debt...
not to mention took jobs from people to get rich..

um do some research..

Or talk to some people in politics....

I sure as hell am not the smartest person in the World.. Just one of them... Obviously..

you can get the last word I guess, just don't troll with em please...

edit on 23-1-2012 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

link   
It depends on the state. In SC, we do not vote according to how we registered. Some states require you to change your affiliation before a primary election.

link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Would have been a hell of a lot cheaper has Clinton not gutted the Military and banned Stockpiling of Weapons.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well of course there were other players. I thought we were just playing the blame-former-presidents-for-our-problems game.
I think we can thank Carter for Iran, as far as that goes.

link   

Question... If you are registered as Independent, can you still vote in the Republican primaries or do you have to reregister to a Republican?

Depends on the state. For example, my state is a closed caucus state, and i had to register as a republican by dec 7th in order to vote in the Colorado caucus on feb 7th. So if you are in a closed caucus state it could be too late to register, however some states don't require that.

link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
weirdest debate ever...

I would totally agree with this statement, eLPresidente, this was probably the worst debate I have seen. They spent more time arguing than they did really talking about the issues. Romney and Gingrich were able to spend 15 minutes going back and forth over nonsense and Ron Paul and Rick Santorum were basically being totally ignored.

I don't agree with much Santorum says, but he actually made a few decent points this debate. I am a Ron Paul supporter, but it is a little relieving to see other candidates use a little brain power now and then. I just really wish these debates were about the issues and how they really plan to fix things rather than the diluted garbage that was displayed once again.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nwdogg1982

Other players like Clinton knowing what Bin Laden was all about and planning as per the first world trade center attack.

4 chances with intelligence to kill the guy those countries came to us.
edit on 23-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Would have been a hell of a lot cheaper has Clinton not gutted the Military and banned Stockpiling of Weapons.

That the same Clinton that left a balanced Budget .

That Clinton?

link   

I would comment on the others...but honestly...there were only two candidates at this debate tonight that mattered.

"Honestly" lol. That's your opinion.

There were only two that were acknowledged. What a joke.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The budget that was stolen from Social Security and do tell a 5 trillion national deficit how the hell was the budget balanced eh?

Revisionist history and creative financing the liberal speciality.
edit on 23-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by neo96

That the same Clinton that left a balanced Budget .

That Clinton?

Yes. The one that signed the NAFTA bill.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you really believe Clinton left a balanced budget, perhaps you should wake up and smell the coffee then read this article: Clinton Balanced Budget Myth

But any way you put it, this debate was for the most part a total failure and deflection from most of the real issues.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This truth gonna hurt Neo, can you handle it?

Ron Paul with his total "new" approach to governing has a chance to win.

The other 3 muppets will be destroyed by Obama.

Love him, Hate him, The man talks like no other Politican, The General Population will swallow his new Hope and Change again.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Depends on what state you live in.

I live in California

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by neo96

This truth gonna hurt Neo, can you handle it?

Ron Paul with his total "new" approach to governing has a chance to win.

The other 3 muppets will be destroyed by Obama.

Love him, Hate him, The man talks like no other Politican, The General Population will swallow his new Hope and Change again.

Agreed, the GOP, is so outta date they have no chance with romney, or newt, Obama, will beat them horribly... It will not even be funny...

If 2008, taught these idiots anything, its this hate campaign bull crap, will not work..

If I had to choose between two crooks and A spoiled brat, "Obama", I am voting for Obama.. The GOP, will lose with either one newt or Romney...

Have they realized that yet??

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xMoralDeclinex

Right and santorum was ignoring Dr Paul as well, he even stated these two gentlemen to his right, totally ignoring the fact Paul was even present!! What a kisser!

Also I noticed that the speaker always asked questions geared towards each candidates strengths with exception of Ron Paul where they would actually go out of their way to use questioning tactics which were geared towards putting RP on the defensive.

This was a sham and the worst and most under developed Debate yet. If they keep this up they need to stop calling these debates as they seem to forget the meaning of the word.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I didn't take it that way - I took it to mean that he was talking about the two men on his right, and that he really didn't have crap on the last man in the row, and that's why he didn't mention him.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I do not agree, reason being is that Obama has made so many grievous errors during his Presidency that it will be a slaughter. One thing I will say is that Ron Paul will be the only one who could debate Obama and win. Obama is going to put on the same empty charm he always does that seems to bowl people over.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

It was not just tonight or that end comment, I have witnessed him doing this on other debates as well, he was kissing the msm and the 2 other candidates imo. Also I get a very very strong sense that santorum wants to become VP for Gingrich.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join