It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could leave a message for future generations what would you say?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Define an equilibrium with nature and eachother, maintain it and seek to strengthen it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I would tell them to get into artificial intelligence and create a super human that will eliminate the status quo and enslave us all. At least these part human, part robots wouldn't be as heartless as TPTB...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well, nothing to really add to all the good replies so far.

I guess I would slip a note in with your letters saying "To whoever finds this, do not hide it from your people or our doom will repeat unto you and you alone".

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I/we would etch messages on diamonds which I/we have manufactured. Maybe negatives where images are produced by shining a light through them. I/we would mass produce these indestructible time capsules and Maybe encode the entire knowledge of human kind.
I would put them in places like pyramids, caves, top of mountains, on the moon , mars, venus and all over the place.

My own personal message would be '' do not reserect us, we cause extinctions of species'' and p.s. ''enjoy existing''

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
'Abandon hope all ye who enter here !'

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

That's a great Idea. Diamonds, I never thought of that, you could amass a library of them, I'm sure that technology would give us a way to encrypt tons of info into them. But like the pyramids, who is to say that whoever finds them would even have a clue to the info they contained. So how would you build a key that contained the process of reading the diamonds but also lasted. It seems like you would also need a massive structure to go along with this idea to attract people to the source.

This idea makes me think of the marbles they found deep inside some of the mines in Africa, didn't they also have strange lines on them that seemed to be some kind of code.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You kids get of my lawn. if i don't have a lawn i suppose i would say the words of my father his father and his father
so on.

if i had a famliy crest it would read "Nobody Gets Out Alive"

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Quauhtli

Negatives etched into them would project an image with instructions if light was shined through. Different shaped diamonds for images and for code, step by step knowledge with the most information stored on spherical/marble shaped perhaps.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Maybe my ashes could be made into one of these diamond image capsules. My d.n.a could also be encoded with a history of my life? Just a thought lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Look me up, don't make the same mistakes we made and Sorry. You know now more than we did then

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If you could leave a message for future generations what would you say?

Sorry..

edit on 25-1-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join