It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Occupiers’ Throw Bibles, Allegedly Urinate on Cross

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Members of the Occupy Wall Street movement urinated on a cross, desecrated a church and threw Bibles at police officers in separate incidents over the weekend.

Link

This is just wrong in so many ways. It's clear that OWS only cares for themselves.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

I'm convinced that whatever the OWS message used to be, they have become unwitting pawns of the liberal agenda.

I've always wonder how people can expect respect from others, yet show little or no respect for those around them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So what a few individuals do reflects the entire group?
An example... I hate police brutality with a passion, but I have a working brain and can distinguish that not all cops abuse their make believe power, so I don't lump the entire police force into one single category.

Is this even a serious post or just trolling for an argument thread?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You know? That line is getting old. And short answer, yes it does.
edit on 23-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Haha I thought Occupy was over.

Some folks have too much time on their hands.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
An example... I hate police brutality with a passion, but I have a working brain and can distinguish that not all cops abuse their make believe power, so I don't lump the entire police force into one single category.

Is this even a serious post or just trolling for an argument thread?

Your the one who sounds like a troll coming in here with that used up excuse. Any time a group of OWS people cross the line in some way someone like you comes in the thread and makes that excuse.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

Members of the Occupy Wall Street movement urinated on a cross, desecrated a church and threw Bibles at police officers in separate incidents over the weekend.

Link

This is just wrong in so many ways. It's clear that OWS only cares for themselves.

What's sad is this is happening on a higher level in the overall human collectiveness many are disregarding the belief of GOD and respect levels. The IRONY in the timing is AMAZING AS IF INTENTIONALLY SET TO SEGREGATE THE BELIEVERS FROM THE NONS. Those acting like the OP describes are part of a larger religious deception in the human conscious. If there is no god to you and there is! 1 not of human descent in control then that one has one many secretly, sad what message are they seeking to share by doing this

edit on 1/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

link   

link   
Yes. The entire OWS is clearly some angry anti-bible disrespectful mob.
Of course it is.

incidently, did you know:

The tea party is entirely made up of racists and is run by the KKK.
I mean, if a few people do it, the entire party did it, right?

Lets paint with broad brushes..thats always the smart thing to do.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Can you tell me what the title of this thread says? Does it say Tea Party in it?

link   

If you could back that up with any kind of evidence whatsoever. I am guessing that you can't.

And it is well known who was behind OWS. I wouldn't go so far as calling them racist though.

link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You know? That line is getting old. And short answer, yes it does.
edit on 23-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

That's the logic the TSA and Homeland Security uses to take away everyone's rights. What a few bad apples do reflect the whole.

So going by that brilliant logic, you should be groped by security daily "just in case" you are exactly like the fanatic wackos blowing themselves up.

Have fun with that attitude, I'm sure it will serve you well in this life.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Can you tell me what the title of this thread says? Does it say Tea Party in it?

Nope
now to read the ops:

You painted the entire OWS in a broad brush
What, so we can't respond to -your- ops?

funny...man, must suck to have such hypocracy trying to dictate your discussion.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They should occupy the restroom. Thats where civilized people urinate.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

How about you stick to the topic and not to BS.

This I will say to the group you represent please stand down with the whatever it is you are trying to do it is your souls and wills and bodies in the 3d under these higher influences whether you believe it or not so fall back its not bs to me maybe to you not to 1... shared for you and others like not the others unlike you you know

edit on 1/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

so do you always act like a child when you respond to threads? Or just the ones you get agree with?

link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

If you could back that up with any kind of evidence whatsoever. I am guessing that you can't.

And it is well known who was behind OWS. I wouldn't go so far as calling them racist though.

I can back up the evidence of the Tea party being lock, stock, and barrel owned by kkk in the same way that it is suggested ows is being pushed by anti-religious nuts.
and its well know who was behind the tea party...actually, my well known information comes from traceable facts...your "well known" is from drivling conspiratorial right wing talking heads trying to do the 7 degrees of kevin bacon game.

-just chuckles-

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
What if we're looking at this all wrong? What if OWS is doing what it wants to do, and isn't out of control at all?

I thought their purpose, above everything else, was to educate Americans. They are doing a terrible job of it, and the last time I looked over a third of Americans saw them as a public nuisance. Urinating on crosses won't win hearts and minds.

All of which makes me think that perhaps OWS has a different purpose than educating Americans about financial corruption. Well, what are they actually doing? Disturbing the peace, causing damage and disruption, getting police involvement on the news.

Could it be that they simply want to start a national riot? Perhaps use the rioting as an excuse to put in a different form of government?

I don't buy the argument anymore that you can't judge the movement by one or two individuals. We're now into hundreds. I'm not sure that this is all intentional, but i think it should be considered.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

so do you always act like a child when you respond to threads? Or just the ones you get agree with?

aka, you have no real counterpoint to your own comment I responded to, so you are coming up with a meaningless statement in order to try and belittle me.

Your not very good at this, are you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join