It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

earths melting inner core skyquakes explained?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

magnetic n pole shift, nasa and egyptians say this has happened before,

talks about sky quakes, brings in mass animal deaths, magnetic poles moving, inner core melting and more...
brings in info from ancient manuscripts, and past occurrances.

Sunspots => Solar Flares (charged particles) => Magnetic Field Shift => Shifting Ocean and Jet Stream Currents => Extreme Weather and Human Disruption (mitch battros 1998).

ancienthistory.about.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">the father of history

could this be what is happening today? If this has been posted, i am sorry.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
im sorry if this is in the wrong place, mods please correct if necessary! ty

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this on. I haven't watched any of the vids yet, will have to watch it tomorrow sounds very interesting, I do think a lot of what is happening is natural for the Earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Texttalks about sky quakes, brings in mass animal deaths, magnetic poles moving, inner core melting and more... brings in info from ancient manuscripts, and past occurrances.
It'a already happening and very fast,but even if we deny this we will be here to experience it.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Its a known fact that the poles will one day flip.

I would think there would need to be a massive increase in heat for the inner core to start melting. If anything the earths core is cooling down and not getting hotter.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Texttalks about sky quakes, brings in mass animal deaths, magnetic poles moving, inner core melting and more... brings in info from ancient manuscripts, and past occurrances.
It'a already happening and very fast,but even if we deny this we will be here to experience it.

well we know that something is happening, and its not good

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Its a known fact that the poles will one day flip.

I would think there would need to be a massive increase in heat for the inner core to start melting. If anything the earths core is cooling down and not getting hotter.

here in south dakota we have had a record year for heat, usually we are in sub zero temps this time of year, and its nowhere near there, in fact last month it got almost to 60 deg. and my well is dry.... no precipitation....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Tagged. Will watch later and comment.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Thank You for this thread. It is very informative.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

Thank You for this thread. It is very informative.

reply to post by SonoftheSun

thanks guys, im not the best at getting everything together, but i think this is some very good information to look through and take into consideration.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hello again N3v3vmor3,

I have watched the videos. Very interesting. And very very complicated. I personally think that the breach in our magnetosphere might be key to some of the new phenomenons that we are experiencing. But it's hard to say what might be happening with the core. Is it cooling or melting? Is it slowing down or the opposite? How does it react to changes in our magnetic field?

As frustrating as it is, I don't have a clue. Not a single clue.

Wish I did. Thank you for the videos. S&F.

edit on 27-1-2012 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Above South America, about 200 - 300 kilometers off the coast of Brazil, and extending over much of South America, the nearby portion of the Van Allen Belt forms what is called the South Atlantic Anomaly. Satellites and other spacecraft passing through this region of space actually enter the Van Allen radiation belt and are bombarded by protons exceeding energies of 10 million electron volts at a rate of 3000 'hits' per square centimeter per second. This can produce 'glitches' in astronomical data, problems with the operation of on-board electronic systems, and premature aging of computer, detector and other spacecraft components.

From astronomy cafe

Current literature suggests that a slow weakening of the geomagnetic field is one of several causes for the changes in the borders of the SAA since its discovery. As the geomagnetic field continues to weaken, the inner Van Allen belt gets closer to the Earth, with a commensurate enlargement of the SAA at given altitudes

Southern Atlantic Anomaly ... wiki

Even the slightest change in temp and atmospheric pressure has an impact on the weather and the human body.There's probably more to this anomaly than we expect. Possibly creating a feedback loop of cause and effect.

Interesting results from the PAMELA (Payload for Antimatter Matter Exploration and Light-nuclei Astrophysics)

A paper, published on 15 July 2011, confirmed earlier speculation that the Van Allen belt could confine a significant flux of antiprotons produced by the interaction of the Earth's upper atmosphere with cosmic rays.[6] The energy of the antiprotons has been measured in the range of 60–750 MeV. Cosmic rays collide with atoms in the upper atmosphere creating antineutrons, which in turn decay to produce the antiprotons. They were discovered in a part of the Van Allen belt closest to Earth.[7] When an antiproton interacts with a normal particle, both are annihilated. Data from PAMELA indicated that these annihilation events occurred a thousand times more often than would be expected in the absence of antimatter. The data that contained evidence of antimatter were gathered between July 2006 and December 2008.[8][9]

edit on 27-1-2012 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

ty i just am in the middle of watching the video explainging the breach in the magnetosphere, and i was wondering if they were connected, would be interesting to see but unfortunately i can not get to the center of the earth or the breach in the magnetosphere to see how the two react with each other LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Above South America, about 200 - 300 kilometers off the coast of Brazil, and extending over much of South America, the nearby portion of the Van Allen Belt forms what is called the South Atlantic Anomaly. Satellites and other spacecraft passing through this region of space actually enter the Van Allen radiation belt and are bombarded by protons exceeding energies of 10 million electron volts at a rate of 3000 'hits' per square centimeter per second. This can produce 'glitches' in astronomical data, problems with the operation of on-board electronic systems, and premature aging of computer, detector and other spacecraft components.

From astronomy cafe

Current literature suggests that a slow weakening of the geomagnetic field is one of several causes for the changes in the borders of the SAA since its discovery. As the geomagnetic field continues to weaken, the inner Van Allen belt gets closer to the Earth, with a commensurate enlargement of the SAA at given altitudes

Southern Atlantic Anomaly ... wiki

Even the slightest change in temp and atmospheric pressure has an impact on the weather and the human body.There's probably more to this anomaly than we expect. Possibly creating a feedback loop of cause and effect.

Interesting results from the PAMELA (Payload for Antimatter Matter Exploration and Light-nuclei Astrophysics)

A paper, published on 15 July 2011, confirmed earlier speculation that the Van Allen belt could confine a significant flux of antiprotons produced by the interaction of the Earth's upper atmosphere with cosmic rays.[6] The energy of the antiprotons has been measured in the range of 60–750 MeV. Cosmic rays collide with atoms in the upper atmosphere creating antineutrons, which in turn decay to produce the antiprotons. They were discovered in a part of the Van Allen belt closest to Earth.[7] When an antiproton interacts with a normal particle, both are annihilated. Data from PAMELA indicated that these annihilation events occurred a thousand times more often than would be expected in the absence of antimatter. The data that contained evidence of antimatter were gathered between July 2006 and December 2008.[8][9]

edit on 27-1-2012 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

well if its that complex *TY FOR SHARING*
i would almost have to assume the solar storms would be causing these anomolies like this video said, and if its doing that, i could theorize that its also affecting not only humans, and the inner layers of earth but the whole of earth and living creatures... so by theory that it would probably be a big fail for it to effect everything but the core of the earth, there could be some involvement, i dono wether its melting but if that radiation is getting in and things are supposed to get shaky i would think its a possiblity lol
i have no idea really.... maybe maybe not

top topics

join