It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sounds in Norway.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I've been lurking around here for some time now.
I'm impressed of all the good and interesting threads here.
The reason i've never made one is that the life here in Norway is quite average.
Everything i want to spread out is already been posted.

But to the point!

I have been reading about these strange sounds in various threads, and i believe it is something like the sounds i heard earlier today. Its like this low rumbeling. (if that is the right word?:puz

But you still hear it quite well and clear. But it seems like it's coming from a distance.
At first i thought it was a airplane of some rare kind. But then it began to sound like many trumpets.
With some spinning noises, The whole time it was a deep tone that reminds me of this 525 something HZ. That is used for meditating.

It lasted for about 30 minutes, And was circulating around a large area. Or so it seemed. The weather was foggy and i could'nt see any lights in the sky.

Just wanted you guys to know that it's all the way over here as well. iv'e checked out the youtube videos and it sounded similair to some of them.

Please forgive my bad grammars and spelling abilities. And feel free to move the thread if it belongs somewhere else.

Peace, from Norway!
edit on 23-1-2012 by NorwegianTruthHunter because: spelling

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NorwegianTruthHunter

Strange.
Are you in Hessdalen Area?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

In which fylke do you stay?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But then it began to sound like many trumpets.

It's JUDGEMENT DAY !!!!

Any reports of people disappearing ..... Rapture maybe

Sorry couldn't help it

Have you heard the sounds being posted on YT , does your sound sound anything like those ?
Is this the first time you've heard your sound ?
Could you maybe record it and post it somewhere so as we can hear it , Its hard to have any idea without actually hearing it .

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My theory is marketing from Mass Effect 3 and copy cats.

www.youtube.com...

I have not seen any other evidence to suggest it is anything other than a man made phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No sorry. Im on the other side

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Buskerud , i think that this is the place were it's most likely that nothing will ever happen.

hehe

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I actually tried to record it, but when i was trying to listen to it there was nothing to hear.
And yes i know, im sorry for the lack of ''evidence''.

''Record'' or it didn't happen. Right? lol

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
upload the recording anyway, it might be possible to ajust the eq and make something out.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Just curious, and off topic, but you personally ever seen any ghost rockets or know anyone related or friend that has?
Is the island is spitzbergen known to you at all?
There are reports of a crash there of UFO and some bodies recovered etc dtaes from 1936 to 1952 have been given by arious people who have written about it....
Also could have been downed in Heligoland which is probably not too close to you...anyways a u2u or whatever....is cool...
As regards this sound, was it cloudy/overcast or atall cloudy weather??
(this seems common to many, but not exclusive to the sounds....))
There is one compilation on you tube that shows a film of triangle in sky with a dim light at each apex, they alternate between white green and blue....
can send a link if interested....
This sound has not been heard at my location on Vancouver island bc to my knowledge, but i keep hoping....
Have you had much on the way of UFO activity or other anomalous happenings
ie. time shifts or the impression time is speeding up?/slowing down?
Did the birds or other animals become disturbed at the sound?
thanks striling
Did the sound hurt your inner ears at all?
Did the sound produce any kind of discomfort headache nausea upset nerves or stomach?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Just curious, and off topic, but you personally ever seen any ghost rockets or know anyone related or friend that has?
Is the island is spitzbergen known to you at all?
There are reports of a crash there of UFO and some bodies recovered etc dtaes from 1936 to 1952 have been given by arious people who have written about it....
Also could have been downed in Heligoland which is probably not too close to you...anyways a u2u or whatever....is cool...
As regards this sound, was it cloudy/overcast or atall cloudy weather??
(this seems common to many, but not exclusive to the sounds....))
There is one compilation on you tube that shows a film of triangle in sky with a dim light at each apex, they alternate between white green and blue....
can send a link if interested....
This sound has not been heard at my location on Vancouver island bc to my knowledge, but i keep hoping....
Have you had much on the way of UFO activity or other anomalous happenings
ie. time shifts or the impression time is speeding up?/slowing down?
Did the birds or other animals become disturbed at the sound?
thanks striling
Did the sound hurt your inner ears at all?
Did the sound produce any kind of discomfort headache nausea upset nerves or stomach?

Hello.

the crash you refer to is not known to me. But i will do some research about it tough. Yes please send the link it would be interesting.
for some months ago me and my fiancee was walking with my son just outside the house. When suddenly my lady stopped walking and just stared at the sky. So i looked up, and there was this red ''ball'' i dont know how i should describe it, but it was a very dark light. but it still lightened up the ''nightsky'' it moved slowly for a couple of seconds, and then it took off. Just straight up. I didn't have time to photograph because i got paralyzed. and it happened so fast!

But for your other questions, about nerves and headeche. It was the total oposite. I felt relaxed and some sort of peaceful. As i wrote it sounded like this meditation sound. There is almost midnight here now so not so much animals. But when you mention it, there has been a rising bird activity here the past months. Outside my house there was like hundreds og hundreds of Crows. But maybe just a random act.

It was cloudy overcast i think, thick clouds. And another little funfact. There has been a full moon, for 3-4 nights in a row. Every month since August.

Because the lack of evidence i didn't see the point of posting it here. (the red ball)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
My theory is marketing from Mass Effect 3 and copy cats.
I have not seen any other evidence to suggest it is anything other than a man made phenomenon.

March 20th, 2011, Orlando channel 9 news. 911 calls, rumbling/shaking reported over large area, authorities interviewed, seismographs checked, no answers.

Other news reports I was able to find about hums/rumblings/unexplained noises:

ABC News
Dateline
Borneo Post
The Huffington Post

I dunno about a "viral marketing" thing, but I think many are fakes; youTube fad or something?

But there is a legitimate phenomenon beneath the posers. These I've posted are a start, also check the recent incident in Costa Rica, see if you can find more.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I would add your story to the ongoing collection of stories, videos and such - HERE -. This is where all the "sound" threads are being re-directed to

Closed.

top topics

join