It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Theory in Regards to Death and The Whole Elite Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Your Howell's reference really hit the nail on the head. I can see and agree with that 100%.

Thanks for adding that. I never really thought that way about this before.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thank you.

This will keep me busy tonight for sure!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I can see how it can be taken as any form of religious extremism. However, that is not how I really meant it to be. But yeah, you are right, Religion does breed the same thinking in some people.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Sheol*
Sheol ( /ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl), translated as "grave", "pit", or "abode of the dead", is the Old Testament/Hebrew bible's underworld, a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from God (see the Book of Job).[1]

INANNAS descent related to ANNUNAKI and ancient SUMER, INANNA is ANNUNAKI*

dit on 1/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

So to them, there IS NO AFTERLIFE. So grabbing and stealing as much material gain as you can is the plan. That's it. Kind of explains everything.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

So maybe they do know the truth? What if there isn't? Although I find it hard to believe that not one member of this "Elite" would not have had some kind of spiritual "event/experience" to make them think otherwise.
edit on 23-1-2012 by MarshMallow_Snake because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just giving it a bump to see what others have to say.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This would make a good film...get writing!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroids

- I never thought of it that way. Maybe you are on to something there!

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
That actually makes sense. It ties in with religion too.

Fear of hell is a big fear. Fear = control by the elite.

Fear of death has been ingrained in us, i guess its instinct. Self preservation perhaps. It makes sense that they want to keep us in as much fear as possible. To keep us in control.

As for the 'elite', they do exist. Their methods of control are all around us. It takes one question to open up the doorways. "Why?". Their marks are in history, and they are in the present. What takes place behind the curtains is unknown to us. But history tells us things that we should learn and pay attention to.

Good thread tho, its an interesting question.
edit on 23/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

No clue if it's been pointed out yet because I'm only on the second post (yours) but the OP wasn't saying the "Elites" (in quotation marks due to them being fictional) instill fear in us to keep us under their control.

He was actually saying that if they exist, they may know what waits on the other side when we die and thus show people so they don't fear dying and then can carry out whatever and not care if they die or not.

Similar to how Muslim fanatics instill the whole 72 virgins thing to their indoctrinated and brainwashed students to get them to carry out suicide attacks such as 9/11, the Bali bombing, the Madrid train bomb and 7/7 in London due to their fear of dying being wiped out thanks to the idea of paradise awaiting them when they pass on.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Thanks for clarifying this. I am surprised that this thread did not pick up for attention. I thought that there would a good debate going when I thought about the topic. I will be interested to see what you think.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I've always thought the elites were withholding the truth about life and death, but I have a different take on it.

Think back to the so-called illuminati, who were persecuted by the church. I believe that they obtained secret knowledge that only the church was privy to prior to that. I think this knowledge, if disseminated, would have caused everyone to realize that they create their own reality, and that they didn't need organized religion as a conduit to God, which is what gives them all their power. That's why the church hunted them down and burned them at the stake.

Now if the present-day elites are connected to the original illuminati as some people say, then they most likely still maintain this knowledge and are doing everything they can to keep it hidden. Today that knowledge is considered part of New Age philosophy and ridiculed by the elites, much like everything else they try to suppress.

The bottom line is that the elites have us convinced that after death is Heaven or Hell. To get to Heaven you must be "good". Who defines what "good" is? The elites.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Interesting theory. We will have to talk about this more in person next time we see each other. If your take is correct, then I need to get to work on restructuring the reality that I have created for myself

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Perhaps you have barely begun creating your own reality? It wasn't until you started noticing that you should be questioning the reality they are trying to force upon us, that you were finally free to replace the rejected reality with your own.
"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SomethingAboveUs

Yes, quite true. Thank you for bringing this up. I guess I just wish that reality was a little easier

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Sheol*
Sheol ( /ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl), translated as "grave", "pit", or "abode of the dead", is the Old Testament/Hebrew bible's underworld, a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from God (see the Book of Job).[1]

INANNAS descent related to ANNUNAKI and ancient SUMER, INANNA is ANNUNAKI*

dit on 1/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

So to them, there IS NO AFTERLIFE. So grabbing and stealing as much material gain as you can is the plan. That's it. Kind of explains everything.

AFAIK the afterlife is a continual reincarnation into their elite familys...
edit on 31-1-2012 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join