It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Interesting Theory in Regards to Death and The Whole Elite Agenda

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
OK, run with me on this one for a second. I was just thinking. Suppose that all the theories about the "Elite" trying to take over the world are true...in fact, for this thread, please pretend that they are.

Great! We set that rule. Now, consider this... In relation to the terrorist attacks etc. that have been thought to be under this category, or inside jobs, what-have-you, and any other possible action where a person needs to die as a means to an end for the "Elite," what if the "Elite" truly know what happens when we die? What if they know that death is truly a charade, and can use this information to get people to do their bidding, so that they can reach their ultimate goal of world domination? What if they have a way of showing this to people in order to convince them?

Maybe the "Elite" do know what is in store for us when we leave, and that is how they convince people to give up their lives here. I mean, wouldn't it be easier to recruit goons and henchmen to carry out heinous acts if you could convince them that when they leave here, they will exist somewhere else? (consequences aside of course) I think it would be. Heck, if someone showed me something better existed on the other side, then my fear of dying would instantly vanish...as would anyone else's, no? Then, if that person fears nothing, they could be capable of helping achieve the goal by sacrificing themselves.

Anyway, like I said, it is just a theory of mine. I have no factual basis for it. It just crossed my mind and seemed possible. Now, what do you think?




posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
That actually makes sense. It ties in with religion too.

Fear of hell is a big fear. Fear = control by the elite.

Fear of death has been ingrained in us, i guess its instinct. Self preservation perhaps. It makes sense that they want to keep us in as much fear as possible. To keep us in control.

As for the 'elite', they do exist. Their methods of control are all around us. It takes one question to open up the doorways. "Why?". Their marks are in history, and they are in the present. What takes place behind the curtains is unknown to us. But history tells us things that we should learn and pay attention to.

Good thread tho, its an interesting question.
edit on 23/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I and many others here have no fear of dying, we just don't want to feel all that pain on the way out, difference. The threat of a slow and painful death can even turn a Buddhist monk's will to complying. And if you haven't noticed, we are doing a pretty good job of killing ourselves, they are just helping us along.

Their hands are clean as long as we still have choices to not partake in their illusions. Reading ingredients on foods isn't that hard of a task, yet how many people actually do that? Our fates are in our own hands on most things.


edit on 23-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: tyop



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Im not afraid to die, I am just afraid to leave behind



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky
 


I agree with you, and I 100% believe in the Elite and their plan to take things over. For the sake of those who do not, I asked that they consider it to be true, just for this discussion
.

Thanks for the compliments as well.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips
 


I understand that there are people who do not fear death, and agree with you here. There are people that do fear it. If that fear is taken away, then what do they have to lose?



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake
 


They are said to use souls to open stargates so its not a far reach thatthey may have better understanding of what would be called afterlife.... deep thread but possible..



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


This is interesting. I have never heard of this. Can you please send me something that I could read on this topic? I am sure it would keep my interest. Thanks!

I agree with you. This concept is heavy when you think about it. To me, it just make perfect sense.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im not sure what you suggest would have anything to do with it.

I think people have forgotten the power of a family name or line, in the past you had Family lines where people in it would do things not for themselves, but for the sake of the family.

You had lords and ladies who would marry who benefited their family the most, it wasn't about personal gain, it was about family honor and maintaining the family name.

Think of all the old paradigms that a country like the US destroyed when it first arose, it was a threat to Monarchies every where, truely know modern Government to that date had squarely spit in the face of that type of system.

Now think of all these Elites as these old families still trying to maintain their "Blood line" or devinely inspired right to rule, or some other BS.

I think that is the whole basis to the NWO conspiracy, its the same problem the elite would have with "New" Money.

All we see is the "old" Money trying to hold on to the power they have grown accustom to having.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this premise.
The reason the TPTB have gone mad in trying to take control of everything they can lay their lily white hands on is because of their fear of death.
They are so glued to their possessions can think of no alternative but to acquire more and more. It's really just OCD with money and all it can provide them.
Without money they would have to provide for themselves, which they cannot do.
To use a jaded example take the Howell's from Gilligan's island. They would not stoop to doing manual labor nor were they capable of doing it. They have become so used to others providing everything for them that to lose that power is certain death in their minds.
The filthy rich remind me of the bloated queens of termite colonies who can no longer do anything for themselves and rely on a social hierarchy or caste system to keep them alive.

That's my take on it anyway but you do pose an interesting question.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake
 

What I meant was it is not ME dying that I fear, rather the fear of leaving behind the ones I love, like my daughter.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Im not sure what you suggest would have anything to do with it.

I think people have forgotten the power of a family name or line, in the past you had Family lines where people in it would do things not for themselves, but for the sake of the family.

You had lords and ladies who would marry who benefited their family the most, it wasn't about personal gain, it was about family honor and maintaining the family name.

Think of all the old paradigms that a country like the US destroyed when it first arose, it was a threat to Monarchies every where, truely know modern Government to that date had squarely spit in the face of that type of system.

Now think of all these Elites as these old families still trying to maintain their "Blood line" or devinely inspired right to rule, or some other BS.

I think that is the whole basis to the NWO conspiracy, its the same problem the elite would have with "New" Money.

All we see is the "old" Money trying to hold on to the power they have grown accustom to having.


Globalization is just another word for world domination, or oligarchy.
I believe the wars over the last 150 years (at least most of them), were mainly for the benefit of these elite bloodlines.

NWO should = OWO, nothing new about it.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 





They are said to use souls to open stargates



Where is that said?



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think that is what they believe or think they know. Assuming there are secret teachings that have been passed from gen to gen of elite then yes they would "think" they know whats beyond the grave. Im hoping they are wrong and have been deceived by the great deceiver. Then they will find the seeds that they sowed on this earth.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 


This is interesting. I have never heard of this. Can you please send me something that I could read on this topic? I am sure it would keep my interest. Thanks!

I agree with you. This concept is heavy when you think about it. To me, it just make perfect sense.


I thinks its related to the Ancients who more less followed certain rituals to travel the afterlife like the:





Underworld*
Definition of the Egyptian Afterlife
What was the Egyptian afterlife and how was it described?. Definition of the Egyptian Afterlife: The Egyptian Afterlife was seen as a perfect existence in an ideal version of Egypt. The Afterlife was a place of complete bliss, delight and peace. The Afterlife was referred to as the Field of Rushes or Field of Offerings. Ancient Egyptians provided for their afterlives according to their earthly means. The Ancient Egyptians were preoccupied by death and believed that after death they would go to the dark and terrifying place called the Underworld. The Underworld was a land of great dangers and various tests through which every Egyptian would need to pass before passing into the Afterlife.

Sheol*
Sheol ( /ˈʃiːoʊl/ shee-ohl or /ˈʃiːəl/ shee-əl; Hebrew שְׁאוֹל Šʾôl), translated as "grave", "pit", or "abode of the dead", is the Old Testament/Hebrew bible's underworld, a place of darkness to which all the dead go, both the righteous and the unrighteous, regardless of the moral choices made in life, a place of stillness and darkness cut off from God (see the Book of Job).[1]

Shambhala*
In Tibetan Buddhist tradition, Shambhala (also spelled Shambala or Shamballa; Tibetan: བདེ་འབྱུང་; Wylie: bde 'byung, pron. De-jung) is a mythical kingdom hidden somewhere in Inner Asia. It is mentioned in various ancient texts, including the Kalachakra Tantra[2] and the ancient texts of the Zhang Zhung culture which predated Tibetan Buddhism in western Tibet. The Bön[3] scriptures speak of a closely related land called Olmolungring.

Whatever its historical basis, Shambhala gradually came to be seen as a Buddhist Pure Land, a fabulous kingdom whose reality is visionary or spiritual as much as physical or geographic.

Xibalba*
( /ʃɨˈbɒlbə/), roughly translated as "place of fear",[1] is the name of the underworld in Maya mythology, ruled by the Maya death gods and their helpers

more data in pic it seems I couldnt copy the data. here is the link



www.spiritualsecrets.info...


INANNAS descent related to ANNUNAKI and ancient SUMER, INANNA is ANNUNAKI*



Preparing for the Descent into the Underworld

In the myth, she abandoned heaven and earth to descend to the underworld, her office of holy priestess, her temples in the seven principal cities where she was worshipped. She gave up her earthly powers and possessions -- an essential willingness required of any soul undertaking such a journey, of any soul following such a path of initiation.

Inanna also recognized the need to protect herself. She gathered together seven of The Me, attributes of civilization which she transformed into such feminine allure as crown, jewelry, and a royal robe. These were intended serve as her protections. They included her crown, earrings of small lapis beads, a double strand of beads about her neck, her breastplate called “Come, man, come”, her golden hip girdle, the lapis measuring rod and line, and her royal breechcloth.

Each of these adornments were worn at the level of each Kundalini chakra!

Finally, she instructed her faithful servant, Ninshubur, what to do in case she did not return -- to lament her loss, beat the drum for her, and go to the cities -- to the temples where Enlil (her father’s father), Nanna (her father) and Enki (her mother’s father) were, and ask for their help.

www.halexandria.org...

I hope this helps you along the way with the understanding of soul energy and those who follow it and understand it.

reply to post by Chamberf=6
 


As far as the stargate usage of souls DATA I read some of it on the interwebs in relation to ley lines.

Ley-lines: ('Ley','lea' - 'A clearing')

('Heilige Linien' to the Germans 'Fairy paths' to the Irish, 'Dragon Lines' to the Chinese, 'Spirit Lines' to Peruvians and 'Dream paths' (Turingas) to the Australian Aborigines - and so on around the world).

NAMASTE*******






edit on 1/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 





reply to post by Chamberf=6
As far as the stargate usage of souls DATA I read some of it on the interwebs in relation to ley lines. Ley-lines: ('Ley','lea' - 'A clearing') ('Heilige Linien' to the Germans 'Fairy paths' to the Irish, 'Dragon Lines' to the Chinese, 'Spirit Lines' to Peruvians and 'Dream paths' (Turingas) to the Australian Aborigines - and so on around the world).
NAMASTE*******


Um, but aren't stargates completely unproven andfrom works of sci-fi?



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
Great! We set that rule. Now, consider this... In relation to the terrorist attacks etc. that have been thought to be under this category, or inside jobs, what-have-you, and any other possible action where a person needs to die as a means to an end for the "Elite," what if the "Elite" truly know what happens when we die? What if they know that death is truly a charade, and can use this information to get people to do their bidding, so that they can reach their ultimate goal of world domination? What if they have a way of showing this to people in order to convince them?


Doesn't that pretty much sum up Islamic extremism? "Blow yourself up (it won't hurt) in the name of Allah and we absolutely promise you 72 black eyed virgins in Heaven."



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13
 





reply to post by Chamberf=6
As far as the stargate usage of souls DATA I read some of it on the interwebs in relation to ley lines. Ley-lines: ('Ley','lea' - 'A clearing') ('Heilige Linien' to the Germans 'Fairy paths' to the Irish, 'Dragon Lines' to the Chinese, 'Spirit Lines' to Peruvians and 'Dream paths' (Turingas) to the Australian Aborigines - and so on around the world).
NAMASTE*******



Um, but aren't stargates completely unproven andfrom works of sci-fi?


unproven to the unaware yes do they exist you may have to request black ops intel on that to be sure or find a way to interact outside your PRANA* suit...
its a conspiracy you must find a way to verify and then once you do try to share the data in a clear way



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips
 


True, and I understood that, and agree with you. I was just posing a question to my point of people being capable of "greater" things once the fear of death is gone. I did not mean to seem like I was disagreeing.



posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl
 


I never really though of it in that way, with the family name issue. That makes it more interesting. Combine that with their actual fear of death, as mentioned, and it makes a great case for thoughts of human insignificance at its best
. Maybe I need to read up on the elite more?



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join