It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum + Fluoride = Alzheimer’s and Dementia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Are you inferring that alzhiemers is natural?

There has to be cause.

And why can't the cause be natural??

most things we suffer are "natural" diseases such as measles, colds, flu, even cancers - we may increase the incidence of some with our behaviour - ingesting crap of various types, living in close proximity or unhygienic conditions, etc.

But they are all natural as far as I know - I don't think we have invented any artificial diseases yet.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Heard statin drugs may be a cause for dementia & memory loss.

"But statin drugs don't do that."

This was the answer Dr. Duane Graveline, MD, former NASA astronaut, heard repeatedly from doctors and pharmacists as he began to question whether Lipitor — a drug he now titles "Thief of Memory" — was the underlying cause of the transient global amnesia he experienced while taking the drug. "

www.cholesterol-and-health.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by Uncinus
If it's fluoride, then why does Texas have a much lower Alzheimers death rate than California, despite the fact that Texas has a much higher amount of water fluoridation?

The effect and studies on not using fluoride have not been seen yet as people have been drinking it for decades and it will be in their system for quite some time.

That does not make any sense. Fluoride use has INCREASED. The people not using fluoride have always not been using it.

So why is there no difference? Why are the states with high fluoride use just as healthy as the states with low fluoride use?

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

looked into this a bit, coz there seems to be a lot of talk of water companies adding aluminium and fluoride to drinking water, from what i can see is that these are not added! untreated water called raw water contains fluoride as part of its natural mineral content, and the same with aluminium in the soil of some areas before treated.
so i dont know!
this is what my water supplier says on the matter.
copy and paste these

www.dwrcymru.com...

www.dwrcymru.com...

is this right?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What about Lyme disease? It seems like a natural sickness but came out of nowhere. This land has been occupied for centuries but Lyme disease didn't show up till the 80s? That's not natural, and only one tiny example

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It would seem Amalgam tooth fillings are also implicated in Alzheimers-like symptoms.

Link to download University of Calgary video 15.56mb.. How Mercury Causes Brain Neuron Damage

In a book called Toxic Metals, I read how Mercury assists in the uptake of Aluminium (correct spelling) to the Brain.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllwillBRevealed

looked into this a bit, coz there seems to be a lot of talk of water companies adding aluminium and fluoride to drinking water, from what i can see is that these are not added! untreated water called raw water contains fluoride as part of its natural mineral content, and the same with aluminium in the soil of some areas before treated.
so i dont know!
this is what my water supplier says on the matter.
copy and paste these

www.dwrcymru.com...

www.dwrcymru.com...

is this right?

Not exactly. All water supplies contain SOME fluoride naturally. But it's usually lower than the amount recommended for dental health. So some local authorities choose to add fluoride to bring it up to the recommended amount.

Some places actually have fluoride levels that are naturally too high, which leads to tooth discoloration and crazing called fluorosis.

articles.latimes.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Fluoride was put into water in Nazi concentration camps in order to make the population more docile, and it looks like history is repeating itself.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Fluoride was put into water in Nazi concentration camps in order to make the population more docile, and it looks like history is repeating itself.

People tell you to have hope most of the time, but there is literally nothing you can do about it at this point. They have control over hundreds of millions of people. Their not going to give it up. Some might think some revolution is going to happen, or that Ron Paul will get elected, or Jesus will come to Earth, but the sad sad truth is as long as people keep doing what their TV tells them to do, the problem-solution game will continue.

Fluoride isn't even the worst of what their doing...Please...

TPTB love when people like us are discussing things like this, because they know what to steer their audience
opinions toward. Its over. Seriously.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

...and you need adaquate iodine intake to remove both.

Also involves lipids...
...think about it ... Alzheimers involves a breakdown of the myelin.

Question: What is myelin made of?
Answer: The metabolic products of fats and oils and lecithin.

If a person eats crap oils and little lecithin they are a setup for Alzheimers imo.

edit on 24/1/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/1/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Sounds like you've given up. That's a very defeatist attitude. What are you doing or hoping for? Or have you just came to the conclusion that its futile to try?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Fluoride was put into water in Nazi concentration camps in order to make the population more docile,

And often repeated claim with no credible evidence to back it up whatsoever.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Fluoride was put into water in Nazi concentration camps in order to make the population more docile,

What had no credible evidence? That it made people docile, or that it was put into the water period?
How would you even find evidence of something like that anyway?

Look, I'm not going to say whether or not I believe it to be true or not (that Hitler put the poison in their water),
but its in our water now...Its bad...Not good...Does anyone not understand that?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

What had no credible evidence? That it made people docile, or that it was put into the water period?

Both - there is no evidence that what is claimed ever happened, nor, AFAIK, that it would have the claimed effect.

How would you even find evidence of something like that anyway?

Historical records - the Nazi's weer good at documenting all sorts of stuff -if this happened it would have been documented. There would have been bills of lading, payment for the materials, dosages recorded, etc.

That it ever happened, and also that it would make people docile AFAIK.

Look, I'm not going to say whether or not I believe it to be true or not (that Hitler put the poison in their water),but its in our water now...Its bad...Not good...Does anyone not understand that?

Yeah - quite a lot of people - those who are really happy for their kids to have great teeth, not to have been drilled to bits like mine were. and also people who are clever enough to figure out that fluoride added to water is less than that which is present "naturally" in many parts of the world, and that he fact that fluoride in micro quantities is not a poison as it is in meta quantities - just like all sorts of other materials.

For example it is often claimed that fluoride is more poisonous than lead - I don't know where people get that from but did you know that fluoride is less toxic than iron?? Iiron toxicitystarts at 10-20mg/kg, ([url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity fluoride at 30-60mg/kg[/url]

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The history of forcing fluoride on humans through the fluoridation of drinking water is wrought with lies, greed and deception. Governments that add fluoride to drinking water supplies insist that it is safe, beneficial and necessary, however, scientific evidence shows that fluoride is not safe to ingest and areas that fluoridate their drinking water supplies have higher rates of cavities, cancer, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis and other health problems. Because of the push from the aluminum industry, pharmaceutical companies and weapons manufacturers, fluoride continues to be added to water supplies all over North America and due to recent legal actions against water companies that fluoridate drinking water supplies, precedent has been set that will make it impossible for suits to be filed against water suppliers that fluoridate. There is a growing resistance against adding toxic fluoride to our water supplies, but unfortunately, because fluoride has become "the lifeblood of the modern industrial economy"(Bryson 2004), there is too much money at stake for those who endorse water fluoridation . The lies of the benefits of water fluoridation will continue to be fed to the public, not to encourage health benefits to a large number of people, but to profit the military-industrial complex.

The story begins in 1924, when Interessen Gemeinschaft Farben (I.G. Farben), a German chemical manufacturing company, began receiving loans from American bankers, gradually leading to the creation of the huge I.G. Farben cartel. In 1928 Henry Ford and American Standard Oil Company (The Rockefellers) merged their assets with I.G. Farben, and by the early thirties, there were more than a hundred American corporations which had subsidiaries and co-operative understandings in Germany. The I.G. Farben assets in America were controlled by a holding Company, American I.G. Farben, which listed on it’s board of directors: Edsel Ford, President of the Ford Motor Company, Chas. E. Mitchell, President of Rockerfeller’s National City Bank of New York, Walter Teagle, President of Standard Oil New York, Paul Warburg, Chairman of the federal reserve and brother of Max Warburg, financier of Germany’s War effort, Herman Metz, a director of the Bank of Manhattan, controlled by the Warburgs, and a number of other members, three of which were tried and convicted as German war criminals for their crimes against humanity. In 1939 under the Alted agreement, the American Aluminum Company (ALCOA), then the worlds largest producer of sodium fluoride, and the Dow Chemical Company transferred its technology to Germany. Colgate, Kellogg, Dupont and many other companies eventually signed cartel agreements with I.G. Farben, creating a powerful lobby group accurately dubbed "the fluoride mafia"(Stephen 1995).

How much credible evidence do you need........

At the end of World War II, the US government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. The German chemists told Perkins of a scheme which they had devised during the war and had been adapted by the German General Staff. The German chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in German and Russian prisoner of war camps to make the prisoners "stupid and docile"(Stephen 1995). Farben had developed plans during the war to fluoridate the occupied countries because it was found that fluoridation caused slight damage to a specific part of the brain, making it more difficult for the person affected to defend his freedom and causing the individual to become more docile towards authority. Fluoride remains one of the strongest anti-psychotic substances known, and is contained in twenty-five percent of the major tranquilizers. It may not seem surprising that Hitler’s regime practiced the concept of mind control through chemical means, but the American military continued Nazi research, exploring techniques to incapacitate an enemy or medicate an entire nation. As stated in the Rockerfeller Report, a Presidential briefing on CIA activities, "the drug program was part of a much larger CIA program to study possible means of controlling human behavior"(Stephen 1995).

Still a repeated false claim?? I guess some people don't understand because they have been drinking fluoride all their life.

www.informationliberation.com...
edit on 24-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Your thinking of "sodium fluoride" that is naturally occuring. Combine "fluoride" with toothpaste, drinking water, food, shower water and many more things, and it actually is bad.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow - awesome case of godwins law in action right from the OP!!

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies)[1][2] is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990[2] that has become an Internet adage. It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1."[2][3] In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.

Do some research about Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. The German chemists told Perkins of a scheme which they had devised during the war and had been adapted by the German General Staff. The German chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in German and Russian prisoner of war camps to make the prisoners "stupid and docile"(Stephen 1995). Do some research instead of posting cheesy definitions from wiki.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

At the end of World War II, the US government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. ......snipped

Still a repeated false claim??

Yep - there is no backing documentation for this at all - if you read my links you would see that there is no actual record of Charles Perkins being put "in charge" of IG Farbin at all, there is no mention of him or of fluoride in the IG Farbin war crimes trial (which was a completely separate trial for which the records are online), and Perkins himself makes no mention of having held this position in his own writings.

all the references are circular - they refer to a small number of publications that have fed off each other - the originas are a single unsubstantiated statement by Perkins as discussed here - he was not able to provide any evidence to back this up in the 1950's and I am unaware of any coming to light since - so the whole story of nazi fluoridation relies upon this single unsubstantiated statement.

Perkins wrote a book "The truth about fluoridation" - and in it he makes no mention of the Nazi's using fluoridation - instead he says that Communists use it!

when asked to explain his communist comments in 1954, he failed to do so - instead saying the Nazi's had invented the idea of using fluoride for mas mind control.

the whole think is a story concocted by him, with massive and blatant errors of fact in it, but which has been seized by those who's purpose it suits, without them bothering to check to see if it is true.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

At the end of World War II, the US government sent Charles Eliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farben chemical plants in Germany. ......snipped

Still a repeated false claim??

Yep - there is no backing documentation for this at all - if you read my links you would see that there is no actual record of Charles Perkins being put "in charge" of IG Farbin at all, there is no mention of him or of fluoride in the IG Farbin war crimes trial (which was a completely separate trial for which the records are online), and Perkins himself makes no mention of having held this position in his own writings.

all the references are circular - they refer to a small number of publications that have fed off each other - the originas are a single unsubstantiated statement by Perkins as discussed here - he was not able to provide any evidence to back this up in the 1950's and I am unaware of any coming to light since - so the whole story of nazi fluoridation relies upon this single unsubstantiated statement.

Perkins wrote a book "The truth about fluoridation" - and in it he makes no mention of the Nazi's using fluoridation - instead he says that Communists use it!

when asked to explain his communist comments in 1954, he failed to do so - instead saying the Nazi's had invented the idea of using fluoride for mas mind control.

the whole think is a story concocted by him, with massive and blatant errors of fact in it, but which has been seized by those who's purpose it suits, without them bothering to check to see if it is true.

So drinking a toxic waste of a by product made from metal and fertilizer manufacturing is good for you, one that has been proven to cause Alzheimer's and Dementia? This is the main point....I'm sure there gonna do whatever they can to debunk Charles Perkins as they're are currently using it in the water supply. I'm sure there just going to come out and say he's right we just f'ed the water supply and gave a good amount of you Alzheimer's and Dementia. As we know TPTB have our best interests in mind

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So drinking a toxic waste of a by product made from metal and fertilizer manufacturing is good for you

Emotive drivel designed to hide the truth.

all sorts of things are toxic and waste - oxygen is plant waste, water "passes through" animals. Water is also toxic - you can poison yourself with it - so is iron, so is caffeine and glucose....

, one that has been proven to cause Alzheimer's and Dementia?

1/ I must have missed all the evidence "proving" that fluoride gives you dementia & Alzheimers sorry
2/ the claim was that Nazi's used it to control prisoners, and, at least by implication, that that is the reason it is being done now - showing the initial claim is, at best, unsupported, is a perfectly reasonable thing to do to help deny ignorance.

I am unsurprised that you have decided to ignore the actual point being discussed.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join