It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum + Fluoride = Alzheimer’s and Dementia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Chemtrails contain “the oxides of metals,” according to this geo-engineering patent. These substances are supposedly sprayed into our atmosphere for “beneficial” climate manipulation, or geo-engineering, and residue tests indicate excess aluminum oxide in water and soil after heavy chemtrailing. Fluoride is put in our water to “prevent tooth decay.” Both of these actions, geo-engineering and fluoridation, on the surface, appear to be beneficial, with only good intentions behind their implementation. Really!

Aluminum is implicated in Alzheimer’s disease:

Certain aluminum compounds have been found to be an important component of the neurological damage characteristics of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD). Much research over the last decade has focused on the role of aluminum in the development of this disease. At this point, its role is still not clearly defined. Since AD is a chronic disease which may take a long time to develop, long-term exposure is the most important measure of intake. Long-term exposure is easiest to estimate for drinking water exposures. www.ehso.com...

“Subacute to chronic toxicity: Aluminum may be implicated in Alzheimers disease.” (Material Safety Data Sheet)

…and dementia:

Dementia develops when the parts of the brain that are involved with learning, memory, decision-making, and language are affected by one or more of a variety of infections or diseases. The most common cause of dementia is Alzheimer’s disease, but there are as many as 50 other known causes. Most of these causes are very rare.

www.webmd.com...

Fluoride “enhances the bio-availability of aluminum,” allowing it to cross the blood-brain barrier easier, thus making it more toxic. The following study is from 1998:

farmwars.info...

So why are we fluoridating our water supply? Considering that the secret is out about the effectiveness or lack thereof of fluoride to prevent tooth decay as referenced by the following report, how exactly is it that this potentially deadly combination has gone relatively unnoticed by the medical establishment? And probably the most important question of all is, why are we standing by and blindly accepting our poison without so much as a whimper?

Fluoride, Dentists “Magic Bullet” is Shooting Blanks

SOURCE: New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc.

Poor Not Helped; Money Wasted; Kids in Dental Pain; Viable Alternatives Shunned

New York – January 20, 2012 — Despite decades of water fluoridation in New York State, the Journal of the American Dental Association reports that emergency treatment for NYS toddlers’ severe tooth decay has grown substantially in numbers and costs, many require general anesthesia, (1)reports the New York State Coalition Opposed to Fluoridation, Inc. (NYSCOF)

Fluoridation is touted as an effective cavity preventive that will save money. But this study and others proves it’s doing neither.

In 72% fluoridated NYS, 25,622 children, under six-years-old, made cavity-related emergency dental visits from 2004 though 2008. Visits grew from 4,361 in 2004 to 5,683 in 2008. Seventy-five percent required general anesthesia, up from 35% in 2004. Total costs: $121 Million ($18.5 million in 2004 increased to $31.3 million in 2008), most borne by taxpayers.

“There is a limited number of dentists willing to treat patients younger than 6 and/or accept Medicaid” write the NYS researchers.

FACTS ABOUT FLUORIDE

- Fluoride is a waste by-product of the fertilizer and aluminum industry and it's also a Part II Poison under the UK Poisons Act 1972.

- Fluoride is one of the basic ingredients in both PROZAC (FLUoxetene Hydrochloride) and Sarin nerve gas (Isopropyl-Methyl-Phosphoryl FLUoride).

- USAF Major George R. Jordan testified before Un-American Activity committees of Congress in the 1950's that in his post as U.S.-Soviet liaison officer, the Soviets openly admitted to "Using the fluoride in the water supplies in their concentration camps, to make the prisoners stupid, docile, and subservient."

- The first occurrence of fluoridated drinking water on Earth was found in Germany's Nazi prison camps. The Gestapo had little concern about fluoride's supposed effect on children's teeth; their alleged reason for mass-medicating water with sodium fluoride was to sterilize humans and force the people in their concentration camps into calm submission. (Ref. book: "The Crime and Punishment of I.G. Farben" by Joseph Borkin.)

- 97% of western Europe has rejected fluoridated water due to the known health risks, however 10% of Britons drink it and the UK government is trying to fast track the fluoridation of the entire country's water supply.

- In Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg fluoridation of water was rejected because it was classified as compulsive medication against the subject's will and therefore violated fundamental human rights.

- In November of 2006, the American Dental Association (ADA) advised that parents should avoid giving babies fluoridated water.

- Sources of fluoride include: fluoride dental products, fluoride pesticides, fluoridated pharmaceuticals, processed foods made with fluoridated water, and tea.

A good slave is a dumb lazy slave, and the combination of fluoride and aluminum make the American people just that, a good slave. Water fluoridation is ruining the water supplies of the world and at no benefit to the people. Fluoride is a bi-product of metal manufacturing and they have found an easy way to get rid of the bi-product, dump it in your water supply.
Hitler used fluoride in the water supply at Nazi concentration camps to keep the occupants "dulled down", lazy and non violent as it's pretty obvious he wasn't concerned with their cavities.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sounds about right. Makes sense with the current elderly generation plagued with dementia. I believe we will have an epidemic from here on with more and more cases of dementia occurring.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thank you for the refresher. This topic can't be discussed enough. I've seen the effects of these toxins on people 1st hand and know how dangerous they are.

My grandfather was in a TV documentary in the late 80s about Alzheimer's, they gave him 6 months to live. Somehow he pulled out of it and went back to independent living soon later. He lived another 4 years and died from an unrelated illness.

There is hope for sufferers of this disease. But the source of my grandfather's Alzheimer's couldn't have been chemtrails, he also didn't drink out of aluminum cans, ate fresh local foods, and wasn't on any Fluoride medications although the water supply was loaded with it. I still don't know the cause of his Alzheimer's but my research is ongoing.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Yea it drives me nuts, my grandfather had Alzheimer's and Dementia later down the road but it's so hard to visit someone you love and them not know who you are anymore. It sucks too there is no way to really get fresh water anymore bottled water can be found to be worse than tap water as the regulations and rules on bottled water are less restrictive than those found on tap water. Nestle is the worst having the most fluoride. Reverse osmosis takes out all the minerals in the water but will remove the fluoride and aluminum.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Yeah it wasn't fun being swore at by my grandpa when I was a teenager. He had a lot of family support and that might have made the difference with him pulling out of it.... that, or being away from our town's heavily Fluoridated water supply cleared his system a lot. We didn't have bottled water available in stores during his lifetime, so he drank tap water often. That was his only vice really, he hated alcohol and was old school about the foods he ate.

I'm the last member of my family still alive. My parents died from the toxic environment - cancer & organ failures. The Massachusetts town I grew up in is a giant Eugenics experiment! Almost all my friends there have lost at least 1 parent to cancer and disease before the age of 60. That is NOT NORMAL.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If it's fluoride, then why does Texas have a much lower Alzheimers death rate than California, despite the fact that Texas has a much higher amount of water fluoridation?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wow - awesome case of godwins law in action right from the OP!!

There is actually no credible evidence that fluoride was used in any concentration camps at all.

The sole source of the story was Charles Perkins - so Who was Charles Perkins and where did he get his info?

There is a claim he was sent by the US Govt to take charge of I.G. Faben after WW2 - but Perkins himself makes no actual mention of any connection with I. G. Faben in his book - an odd omission since it would be quite an important association to establish his credentials, and neither he nor fluoride rate any mention in "The Crime and Punishment of IG Farben".

Also I.G. Farbin had it's own war trial - the records are available online & I see no mention of Perkins or Fluoride in them - but they are very long - it's entirely possible I missed it so please feel free to point them out if you find any.

his failure to provide any documented link is analysed here.

Others have looked for evidence to support the claim - eg this forum discussion from 2009, and this one - AFAIK no-one has actually found any.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
If it's fluoride, then why does Texas have a much lower Alzheimers death rate than California, despite the fact that Texas has a much higher amount of water fluoridation?

The effect and studies on not using fluoride have not been seen yet as people have been drinking it for decades and it will be in their system for quite some time. Were now seeing the horrible effects that fluoride has caused from decades of use. What are the source you claim to say Texas uses more fluoride and has a higher lower Alzheimer's death rate?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Yeah it wasn't fun being swore at by my grandpa when I was a teenager. He had a lot of family support and that might have made the difference with him pulling out of it.... that, or being away from our town's heavily Fluoridated water supply cleared his system a lot. We didn't have bottled water available in stores during his lifetime, so he drank tap water often. That was his only vice really, he hated alcohol and was old school about the foods he ate.

I'm the last member of my family still alive. My parents died from the toxic environment - cancer & organ failures. The Massachusetts town I grew up in is a giant Eugenics experiment! Almost all my friends there have lost at least 1 parent to cancer and disease before the age of 60. That is NOT NORMAL.

Wow that's horrible man, hopefully you have relocated as that does not sound like a healthy area to reside. Best of luck to you. I went through cancer and treatment about 10 years ago and I would not wish those treatments on my worst enemy. Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I still don't know the cause of his Alzheimer's but my research is ongoing.

Please make sure it's not tested on apes.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54

Originally posted by Uncinus

The effect and studies on not using fluoride have not been seen yet as people have been drinking it for decades and it will be in their system for quite some time. Were now seeing the horrible effects that fluoride has caused from decades of use.

What horrible effects are those, and what are your soucds??

What are the source you claim to say Texas uses more fluoride and has a higher lower Alzheimer's death rate?

the Alzheimers Association facts and figures document 2011 gives the following mortality figures for 2007:

California - 8497, 23.2 (rate per 100,000)
Texas - 4814, 20.1 (rate per 100,000)

It also expects Texas to have a much high increase in the instance of Alzheimers by 2025 than California, as a %.

Flouride levels at various test sites in the 2 states can be found here - I think the main thing is that only about 29% of Californians were receiving fluoridated water, upwards of 65% of Texans were in the figures up to 2004 on each state's page.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
What horrible effects are those, and what are your soucds??

What are the sources of horrible effects? What Alzheimer’s and Dementia not enough?

Neurotoxic and Lowers IQ
In 1995, neurotoxicologist and former Director of toxicology at Forsyth Dental Center in Boston, Dr. Phyllis Mullenix published research showing that fluoride built up in the brains of animals when exposed to moderate levels. Damage to the brain occured and the behavior patterns of the animals was adversely effected. Offspring of pregnant animals receiving relatively low doses of fluoride showed permanent effects to the brain which were seen as hyperactivity (ADD-like symptoms). Young animals and adult animals given fluoride experienced the opposite effect -- hypoactivity or sluggishness. The toxic effects of fluoride on the central nervous system was subsequently confirmed by previously-classified government research. Two new epidemiological studies which tend to confirm fluoride's neurotoxic effects on the brain have shown that children exposed to higher levels of fluoride had lower IQs.

A study published in Brain Research shows that rats drinking only 1 part per million fluoride (NaF) in water had histologic lesions in their brain similar to Alzheimer's disease and dementia. In addition, evidence was seen pointing to possible damage to the blood brain barrier from extended fluoride exposure. This study was the third in a series of papers published by Varner et al. Brain Research Vol. 784 No. 12 p 284-298 (1998). Results of this recent study and other studies showing significant dangers from low-level fluoride exposure were presented at a recent scientific symposium.

Causes Cancer
The Department of Health in New Jersey found that bone cancer in male children was between two and seven times greater in areas where water was fluoridated. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) researchers confirmed the bone cancer-causing effects of fluoride at low levels in an animal model. A new study has shown that fluoridation of water is linked to uterine cancer deaths.

Changes Bone Structure and Strength
Fluoride gradually builds up in the bones and causes adverse changes to the bone structure. Quite a few studies have shown that fluoridation leads to increases in hip fractures. The tensile strength of the hip is destroyed over time by fluoride ingestion.

Causes Birth Defects and Perinatal Deaths
A toxicologist in the United Kingdom recently found that perinatal deaths in a fluoridated area was 15% higher than in neighboring non-fluoridated areas. The fluoridated area had a higher socio-economic status and would have been expected to have less perinatal deaths. The fluoridated area also had a 30% higher rate of Down's Syndrome. Chile banned fluoridation because of research by the world-reknowned researcher, Dr Albert Schatz, which showed a link to infant deaths due to fluoridation.

Proven Ineffective
Fluoride compounds in water and in supplements do not provide any significant cavity-protecting effects. All of the recent large-scale studies of water fluoridation have shown that there are no positive effects. That is why countries without fluoridation have shown an equal improvement in dental health as those with fluoridation. (See Research Item #5.) There is scientific evidence that excessive fluoride exposure leads to increased levels of caries. Even pro-fluoridation scientists admit that there is not any properly-conducted research showing that fluoride supplements help prevent cavities. (Note: check vitamins carefully to be sure they do not include fluoride.)

Impairs Immune System
Independent research has shown that fluoride impairs the functioning of the immune system. In the United States, where toxic fluoride compounds are regularly added to water and given to children since the 1960s and 1970s, we are beginning to see an overwhelming number of people of that generation who are developing chronic immune system disorders.

Causes Acute Adverse Reactions
Several double-blind studies have shown that fluoridated water can often cause acute adverse reactions (in addition to the chronic poisoning effects discussed below). Some of the effects seen in double-blind studies include: gastrointestinal symptoms, stomatitis, joint pains, polydipsia, headaches, visual disturbances, muscular weakness, and extreme tiredness. An enlightening review of a book by one famous and well-respected researcher from The Netherlands who found adverse reactions in double-blind experiments can be read here.

edit on 23-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Causes Initial Stages of Skeletal Fluorosis
Fluoride can cause severe skeletal fluorosis at high levels. Chronic, long-term exposure to levels of fluoride commonly found in water and food in the U.S. can cause the beginning stages of skeletal fluorosis including: pains in bones and joints, sensations of burning, pricking, and tingling in the limbs, muscle weakness, chronic fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, reduced appetite, backache, osteoarthritis, etc. In fact, decades of ingestion of fluoride from water and other common sources can be expected to cause these symptoms in large numbers of people based on calculations of fluoride intake and excretion. (Keep in mind that fluoride is a cumulative poison since it builds up in the body of years.) Very few healthcare practitioners are capable of diagnosing such a condition because healthcare practitioners are not trained to test for or recognize the effects chronic poisoning from fluoride.

Increases Lead and Arsenic Exposure
Fluoride compounds put into water are often contaminated with lead, arsenic and radio nuclides since the fluoride compounds are toxic waste byproducts which largely come from pollution scrubbers of fertilizer plants. A study published in 2000 showed that the dumping of toxic silicofluoride compounds into water ("fluoridation") causes an increase in blood lead levels in children.

Fluoride Causes Osteoarthritis
In a study published in Rhuematology International in 2001, researchers found a link between fluoride exposure and the development of osteoarthritis. The level of exposure that caused osteoarthritis is common in the United States.

Contributes to the Development of Repetitive Stress Injury
A clinical study in New Zealand showed that fluoride ingestion may be a contributing factor in the development of Repetative Stress Injury (RSI) since such ingestion may encourage the development of apatite crystal formation. Elimination of fluoride plus regular supplementation of magnesium appeared to help RSI patients considerably.

Causes Permanent Disfigurement of the Teeth in Many Children
A very large and increasing number of children are experiencing dental fluorosis which is a permanent adverse structural change to the teeth.

Inhibits Key Enzymes
As fluoride builds up in different parts of the body over decades it can disrupt the actions of many key enzymes. This fact has been known for a long time.

Supresses Thyroid Function
Fluoride was given at low levels during the early to mid 20th century as an effective way of supressing thyroid function and treating hyperthyroidism. Articles and research can be found on the Thyroid web page.

Causes Large Numbers of Acute Poisonings
Fluoride is an extremely poisonous substances at exceptionally low doses and has caused a large number of acute poisonings. This is why a poison warning is now required on fluoridated toothpastes sold in the U.S.

Independent Experts Oppose Dumping Fluoride Into Water
Over 1500 professionals at the US EPA, including toxicologists and risk assessment experts voted unanimously to oppose the fluoridation initiative in California because of the health risks involved. See summary or official EPA union statement. Even the Candian Dental Association Consultant and Researcher urged people to avoid drinking fluoridated water.

Unethical
Fluoridation amounts to forced medication of the water supply. Such practices demonstrate a complete lack of ethics on the part of its promoters. Studies as early the 1930s showed extreme hazards to man and the environment due to fluoride dumping and exposure. Companies and organizations involved used the promotion of "fluoridation" as a way to avoid lawsuits due to dumping toxic wastes and later for economic gain. Please read the short history of fluoridation for more detailed information.

Banned in Many Countries
Fluoridation is not legal or not used in the overwhelming number of countries including industrialized countries. Please see Fluoride Status of Countries web page.

www.holisticmed.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ALUMINUM IS PUT INTO YOUR MEDICINES.
It is called aluminum lake and is a coloring.
I have to wash it off my potassium chloride pills.
Aluminum is put into your food with baking powder.
Also as Alum with pickles.
Food is cooked in aluminum pots.
Sometimes aluminum is added to drinking water.
Its quite mad as aluminum is A TOXIC METAL.

What is D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminium Lake? FDA performs regulatory review for color additives used in foods, drugs, cosmetics, and medical devices. D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake is a FDA-approved color commonly used to dye dosage forms such as tablets and capsules. D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake is approved for use in drugs and cosmetics but it is not approved as a colorant for food. FD&C colors are the colors certified for use by the U.S. FDA in the food, drug, and cosmetic industry. The D&C notation specifies the color is approved only for drugs and cosmetics. The FDA states that D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake may be safely used as a color additive when their specifications are followed. According to the FDA, lakes are formed by reacting straight dyes (such as D&C Yellow No. 10) with precipitants and salts. Lakes may be used as color additives for tablet coatings due to their stability.[1][2]

FD&C Red No. 40 The next time you are tempted to pop a candy cane in your mouth, think again. Red No.40 is the most commonly used artificial red food coloring used in the US today and is banned in many other countries. Alternate Names: Allura Red AC, FD&C Red. No. 40 Calcium Lake, FD&C Red. No. 40 Aluminum Lake E Number: E129 Uses: Coloring Found In: soft drinks, candy, children’s medications, cereal, beverages, snacks, gelatin desserts, baked goods, ice cream Description: An azo dye produced from petroleum to create shades of red. Also see Food, Drug & Cosmetic Colors (FD&C). One of the newest colors to be permanently listed by the FDA. It is extremely prevalent in foods and is one of the most commonly used of all the food dyes. Due to several studies on children and hyperactivity, the European Union requires food containing this colorant to have a label which states: “may have an adverse effect on activity in children” (see In the News section on full ingredient report). This can be problematic for parents since this food dye is found in thousands of products marketed specifically to children. Red No. 40 is banned in Denmark, Belgium, France, Sweden and Switzerland. The safety of this colorant is highly controversial.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Seriously, when you read all that it make you want to start using lead again. j/k

edit on 23-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your graph in the OP really says it all on Alzheimers. Metals are cummulative. The human body can take a lot of abuse but finally the scales are tipped. When you're drinking something and eating trace amounts of the same thing and then breathing it gets added, that can put it over the top. Proximity to toxic sites escalates the problem. Also, trace toxicity takes a while to build up in the body. Look at the Romans and their lead pipes. They went insane while still ruling the empire. Sterility took care of the next generation but the insane generation did a lot of damage while in their death throes. The similarities with our times are awesome.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Look at the Romans and their lead pipes. They went insane while still ruling the empire. Sterility took care of the next generation but the insane generation did a lot of damage while in their death throes. The similarities with our times are awesome.

Yeah - both are mythology - romans and lead poisoning was shown to be nonsense decades ago

did you know that Alzheimer's disease was only properly recognised from 1977 - right about when that massive increase starts! so nothing whatsoever to do with a massive change in the environment right then at all!

Sigh....
edit on 23-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Are you inferring that alzhiemers is natural?

There has to be cause.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Naivety about metals and the human body will not save you. Finding a link to support your naivety will not save you. Like the prophetess at Delphi, found to be influenced by earth emitted hallucinogens, whose prophecies died when an earthquake sealed up the drug, the Roman Empire died when toxic levels reached their human limits. Say it ain't so.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It ain't so.

there - glad to have solved that for you

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join