Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Iran bluffing?

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Well so far Iran is 2 for 2 in the last 24 hours regarding threats it has made.

First the US DID send a carrier back through the strait of Hormuz when Iran just warned a few weeks ago for us not to do it.

Next, the EU DID approve an oil embargo on Iran to which Iran has stated that would cause them to close the strait yet traffic through the strait today is proceeding as normal.

My guess is that Iran wont do a d@mned thing.
edit on 23-1-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Well so far Iran is 2 for 2 in the last 24 hours regarding threats it has made.

First the US DID send a carrier back through the strait of Hormuz when Iran just warned a few weeks ago for us not to do it.

Next, the EU DID approve an oil embargo on Iran to which Iran has stated that would cause them to close the strait yet traffic through the strait today is proceeding as normal.

My guess is that Iran wont do a d@mned thing.
edit on 23-1-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

Hmmm Humble Pie nom nom.

My guess is you are wrong.

Hope your hungry.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sure lets all kill each other...
USA sure is trying to start the fun

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

I find it hilarious how you continually try to convince people that Iran is not a threat, or that it's really weak, or whatever twisted logic goes up in your mind.

In my opinion, it's really sad to see someone so enthusiastic debating subjects that could ultimately cost the lives of millions of people. You seem to have pleasure with the views of the current world. Glad to know you live comfortably enough so that you can mock societies that are starting to go through hunger.

As for your pseudo-thread, Iran didn't bluff anything. They stated that they would respond if any sanctions would come to effect, meaning, if they would start losing, effectively, orders for their oil (or bpd). This situation is only set to happen (if it happens) in mid July.

Any person with a sane mind and reason would know that, since even the threat itself (made by Iran) would need at least some months worth of preparation.

And funny enough, that's what seems to be happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
They COULD have done something to the carrier when it passed through but they didnt. 'Sup?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think they can only bluff for a certain time then they must fight back. That time is most likely very soon, good job warmongerers you got your wish.

new topics

top topics

join