It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe leaders urge immediate end to Iran nuclear activities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Hey look! Its today's war drum solo.
This is not nearly as good as Mike Portnoy's from Dream Theater when he whips off a drum solo but still is entertaining!

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The EU has brought an embargo against Iranian oil

heck I thought embargo against Iranian oil started when Iran refused to sell its oil in US Dollars

added: you mean the Embargo embargo....my bad, I thought you meant the embargo, its all good

edit on 23-1-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What a let down, aside from this topic, I first read that the Europe leaders urged and End to all nuclear power. Now would be a good thing for sure.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here's the problem with the world bullying Iran that people don't really notice, and probably why ultimately, the world will be forced to go to war with them. It's not in any way Iran's fault, but so far, we're seeing a massive amount of bullying towards Iran, as well as a lot of unnecessary hate. This causes Iran to get more and more upset, and the country is starting to feel alone in this world, causing it to feel like it has to go to war to assert a little bit of power. The more we poke at this problem, the worse its gonna get. We may reach a point where we can't back down.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You wouldn't happen to be a Religious leader of radical Islam in Iran would you? You seem to support Terrorist and radical governments often.

Pakistan and Israel is enough middle east countries with nukes. We dont need one more or two more.
edit on 24-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I hope Iran sinks every single oil tanker through the gulf and which clogs up all the shipping lanes.

And what is that going to achieve? One massive war! Now that is a warmongering comment at its finest!

Hmmmm real bright!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Odd living in an utterly useless and drone world where there is only America's free thought.
I used to be skeptical about America's doings around the world, but ATS has proven to me how freaking awesome we are..I mean, to control foreign countries decisions lock, stock, and barrel..props to us, even the gods could not contemplate such power.

I know huh.

We are so awesome. We have everybody doing our bidding....

edit on 27-1-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join