It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take 5...Easy Reading

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I am attempting (for a second time), to post a story i have been working on for some time. I understand by posting, this becomes property of The Above Network, but i want to share this story here with the other members, and any whom happens to come across. Please take the time to read and if you would like, show support for or against. i thank you in advance.

This following is a series of chapters out of a short novel i have authored. I began writing this in July 2011.

this is the only link i can offer to another source that this is my work, and i am the author...
www.facebook.com...#!/note.php?note_id=10150211662754663
*if the link does not work, message me, and i will try and help to direct you to the origional cite.

Title: (work in progress) United Earth Union:2044
Author: Carl Thomas (Tommy) Lavoncher III
Authored: 06-12-2011

PROLOGUE

There is order when following chaos. The crimes of our fathers and their fathers have erased the America, founded in 1776, and made a new, military-industrialized nation of slaves, whose ideals of freedom are manipulated by the new global governing body, United Earth Union. The world has sense been divided into three central regions; the American Union, whose purpose is to serve as the enforcement arm of the UEU, the European Union, whose purpose is to serve as the financial and policy making center, and the Asian Union, whose purpose is to educate and to pursue greater sciences. The land masses known as Africa and Australia’s fate are much worse off. The majority of the African continent was devastated by UEU genocide, for the ease in gaining sole monopoly on the gold, diamond, and agricultural market of the land. Australia was driven to the worst economic collapse the world had scene, due to the Carbon Police. The taxes grew more and more expensive and strict. Then when the monetary unit of the time became valueless, the continent starved off. It is said the continent became an exclusive resort, a vacation home if you will, for the leaders of the UEU. When i was a child i can remember very little. While the memories are vague at best, the emotions, and feeling have stuck with me every sense. I remember being in constant fear. Initially the fear was centered overseas. I seem to remember the masses of people being very angered by a constant fighting overseas. I remember food and water being very scarce. My parents always were saying they could not find work, and could not afford to purchase food, of shelter. The people were unhappy, and de-evolving. An educated nation, people who worked for a dream of freedom and prosperity became an existence of the past. People were driven to a state of poverty and crime that caused extinction to the beliefs of human rights, and treating each living being with respect. The world became that of an everyman for himself mentality and the individual grew to believe he is to take, and to harm, with the justification of possession. There was no usable money. The wealth that did survive was located in the vaults of the UEU Reserve System, but was accounted for in electronic credits, only accessible to RFID scans, which, of course, are only given to those permitted to have children. Because of several acts of deception, an elite group of power hungry men came to form and control a global governing body, accountable to no one.

Can one believe in destiny? For how can one be destined for anything when the UEU mandates his or her every move? Every motive and thought are influenced and manipulated from the beginning of education. My education was different. I was taught by my father. [This was grossly illegal. there were public service announcements almost daily to persuade children to turn in any parent who took it upon themselves to educate their children, in place of the UEU. The UEU's educational branch, UEU Educational Think Tank, has deemed non-UEUETT academic curriculum a threat to global security and is most always delt with by RENDERING. This is a term which implies an automatic cold case. no record, no witness, no clue or evidence, simply just extinction. The idea of children learning from his or her parents is a notion of high treason. For in reality, if the children were taught to believe and respect the family, and to love, follow, and look after the family, the UEU could have never gained the power it has, because the start of the end came when, the family died. The death of the family not only lead to a further separation of wealth among the, then, three social class system, but also lead to the separation of authority and survival from the family to the government. the individual was sacrificed for the good of the advancement of the collectivist minded Elites.]My father was employed, early in life as an educator. I do not know at what level of academia, or even the school, as most educational districts were regionalized and taken over by the UEUETT before i was born. My father was on the verge of prosecution for teaching illegal material. i never met my mother. My mother had been arrested when i was very young for supporting a political candidate whom had ran on a platform of ending a central bank, and stopping illegal wars. After the candidate was convicted of domestic terrorism, any of his supporters were convicted without trial, and sentenced to a classified location, for an indefinite sentence. After my father had left teaching, he and I moved and found refuge in the wilderness. I do not remember where i came from. Many years back, even before the global redistricting to three regions, the old sovereign nations were consolidated into fewer, larger regions- replacing the previously existing states. i know it was in the mid west of the old United States, but a map to the time of the States is neither available, nor aces sable to the public. It was in this new wilderness home; however, that the real history of this land was taught to me, and the birth of the REVOLUTION began. For one must not forget, when just a few evil men hold all of the power at the top, the human spirit, if awakened among the masses, shall always survive. A real change was coming.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Chapter 2

The History of the Land

The independence of America was the beginning of the war. A fight for power has lasted now hundreds of years, and the deliberate enslavement of humanity provided the key component for the UEU takeover. The war was waged over the control of the creation of money. There is a philosophical conflict ion in regards to money; it can be used as a means to steadily move production from producer to consumer, or the money can be at interest, and based on a fractional lending model in which the sole purpose is private financial gain. From texts i have found, there were many influential persons whom fought for the free passage of money, and died at the hands of the private financiers. From generations past, leaders such as Jackson, and Lincoln fought solely for the freedom from the debt of a central bank; yet in education from my father’s time say these men were not great for fighting the injustices of the banking mafia, but for extermination of a Native race, and the abolition of slavery. *( it is ironic to me that the ideals these two men are praised for today, are the same issue forced on American's, and humans, today- Forced Relocation/ Genocide, and Slavery) Eventually the fight for money making control was lost to the hands of the private central sector. However, the idea that money manipulation could be a negative practice is never mentioned through mainstream history, post the fall of the last true President of America, JFK. Until the time of JFK, the corporate media was still slightly independent, and reported for the advancement of America, and the American people. The evil which rose to power from the death of this man had been waiting diligently in the shadows for many years before. But it was at that time the evil influences began to pursue a course of command and conquer over the system of government and policy making centers of America. Overseas the fight for the control of money was already a war won by the oligarchs; however, in America, the beliefs in freedoms held the financiers at a limited seat of control. Absolute totalitarian takeover can happen in two manors: through force or through incrimination. Men such as Hitler, and Stalin used the forcible approach, and while successful briefly, the use of force over a much larger population will always fail. In America though, the slow and deliberate destruction of freedoms proved the successful converter of the masses from that of a free state, to that of a slave state.

Outside of political malpractice, and government sponsored terrorism abroad, initially the American people were blind to the injustices outside their homes. Our military-industrial complex had long since been used as a police of the world. If other countries were warring and the Money Makers of America saw an opportunity for profits, the American Armed Forces were quick to join in the fighting. Around the turn to this century an invisible enemy was created to further distract the masses from the truth, and instill a society based in fear, and submission. This invisible enemy was said to have caused all of the terror on the globe. Not only the surrounding globe was devastated by this enemy, but gross acts of death and devastation were inflicted on American, on record as caused by this invisible enemy. One attack in particular set in motion the eventual takeover of the oligarchs in America and brought about the collectivist UEU. I am not sure of the date, after the UEUETT took control over the world’s education; many events from history were erased. Of all of the literature i have come across the date of this event is still a mystery. From oral accounts of the incident i have come to conclude a massive bombing took place in two giant statues, a close by building was brought down, and the original UEUIA headquarters was hit by a projectile bomb. This all occurred by the hands of what the private owned media, and the military industrial complex, called terrorist. Before the censoring of the internet and the banning of any non-UEU sponsored literature, many journalists began to question the official story, and subsequent cover ups and coops were discovered, all being perpetrated by just a few war-mongering men whom held positions of plausibly limitless power. The creation of the invisible enemy allows the leaders of the collectivist agenda to pass legislation eliminating individual freedoms, and forcing a police-state on the streets of America.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
continued from above...(source link for Chapter 2 www.facebook.com...#!/note.php?note_id=10150212138044663)

Now all of the pieces were in place. The private bank held such an amazing amount of debt over the government and politicians that both were at the mercy of financier cartel. A never-ending war on terror had allowed the passage of such notions that: a president can invade any country on the grounds of a war on terror; American people have no lawful right against having their phones tapped or homes invaded without a warrant. In essence the President came to possess war time dictatorial power, answering to no one but his own puppet masters and the American people were declassified to that of serf, as if America had overnight changed from a Republic, to a Monarchy. Not only did the fighting overseas continue, and worsen, but the police state in America crippled its one time status as the land of opportunity, to the status of a third world country. My father had a phrase that has always stuck with me, "WWI brought us the League of Nations. That didn’t work. So WWII brought us the United Nations. That got us there, but still the people would not fully submit. Then we have WWIII. Do you know what that equaled? United Earth Union." War is the greatest debt generator, and when one realizes that wealth is never destroyed, it is merely transferred, and then the people can begin to comprehend how the collective ideas of relatively few men can influence and come to manipulate and control the world.

The older i became and the more i began to research real history i felt a burning inside. What i was reading was angering me. How could people not be awake to the fact that they are being played? Puppets on a string, allowing the puppet masters to do with them as they please. I knew that the way life was needed to change, but i had no idea what one person could do. Knowledge was, and is the answer. I had to learn more. I must do as though my father was almost imprisoned for; i must educate the people. An educated following of individuals recognizing everyday injustices, and bringing more people to become aware of the issues was the only way to defeat this enemy.

I will leave you with the first two chapters today. I hope that people will read and enjoy. i hope the links work. and look forward to Chapter 3: The Con to End All Wars

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/note.php?note_id=10150213435859663

Chapter 3

World War III: The Con to End All Wars

Part 1

The end of civilization was welcomed to existence with the open, unaware arms of the masses. Through our blissful ignorance to the important issues affecting our present and future lives, we as a society of serfs allowed the collectivist agenda of the Elites seize our government, and then manipulate our destinies. "How could this happen, really?", i would sit and question myself. As i learned more, the pieces to the puzzle became painful simple to connect. But to understand how it happened, one must consider the circumstances of which a con is successful. The art of deception is one perfected in a cast away art, street magic. A street magician is successful because of two elements, diversion, and sleight of hand. If one can be manipulated to concentrate on the left hand, the right is free to set up the illusion. The same are the tactics of the Elites. Through their web of minions, the Elites had come to control every major media out let across the globe, by the dawn of this age. This same web of underling also brought the Elite a throne matched by none on the control and possession of wealth, and currency. Through this cartel of bankers, the Elites influenced the seating of every major political position in America. The American people were conned into believing in their once true bi-partisan, balanced system, but while they were voting Left or Right, the same policies were being passes and enforced on every major geopolitical issue.

The execution of the plan to enslave America began with the education system. Because of a movement in the middle of the last century, women gained the right to equal pay. Equally just is correct; however, this meant that now the Elites were collecting an income tax from both men and women, but it also meant that women created their own drive to not want a life of submission to a partner, but they wanted to work alongside their partner. This sounds all great, on the surface. What this mass movement of women entering the work place brought was a subjugation of their children to public school systems at a very young age. The children were at an age when their families were most needed in their lives. Unfortunately, the enthusiasm for women to not stay at home during the early years of the lives of their children caused the subsequent generations to become familiar with the school system, and the police as their parental figures and role models for life. This phenomenon creates a generation of unconsciously willing citizen drones for the government. Before the turn of the century, America and Russia had made several treaties in respect to academic curriculum, and text book material. This was during a time when the two nations had just come off the prospects of a nuclear war, because of the threat of the Communist influence. The same threat was the focus on American soldiers when they battled the Asian Union before the fall of America, to the American Union. I do not understand how the threat of this political ideal could bring this nation to war, but then turn around and sign treaties towards cooperation on educational material and texts book. I still did not believe this was the case of the education department for an entire nation of people. Then i found stories of school townships closing and redistricting, because of the claim there was no room in the budget and they needed to cut costs. The goal in fact, was to regionalize the population’s means of education to central locations. When the powers that be began to seize complete control of the educational system, the foundation of the assault focused on the youth in the classrooms, and molding them to spy on their homes. The greatest controlling emotion is fear. A person experiencing, of having the expectation of experiencing immense distress can become so fearful, the person will submit to any desired reaction. If the children are taught at a young age that the invisible enemy is real, and intending on doing them harm, and the only way to save themselves is to spy and report suspicious activity, the student will spy and report suspicious activity at home, because the student has learned from a young age that what happens at home is not above the rules of the school. The material on the subjects was spotty at best. Most of the independent literatures I have collected paint a grossly different story of lies and deception, grossly different from the school texts i have collected. The school texts where no mention of any misdoings by the UEU in the history of existence. That the UEU has been around sense the beginning of existence. It is here i came to realize that even just one generation removed from the truth, the story has lost interpretation. By the second or third generation from the truth you have an entirely different history.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/note.php?note_id=10150213435859663

contined from above...

However, the early education was not the end of the fraud the educational system perpetrated on the youth of America. From the begging of school students are taught that they only way they could succeed in life were to receive a post-secondary education. That was the only way to get a good job, and support ones family with a good life. What most people failed to realize was the vast majority of these educational location were for-profit organizations. The purpose of these companies was not to educate for the betterment of society, but to reach the highest enrollment totals and make the biggest profits. The main portion of the population was amassing several years’ worth of average income in loans from the government to pay for this education. Problem being with that much debt, at interest, when the majority of these students graduated and found no work, the collection notices came forth. The false ideal that this expensive education would bring great fortune was in fact the initial blow to the allowing of the nation's children to become slaves due to the immense amount of debt earned through continued education from the Elites agenda. To kill the middle class, the Elites had to cut off the money supply, and seize and constrict the market at the correct times to coincide with housing and transportation availability concerns. The middle would soon come crashing through the floor.

With the education system working its evil magic over the people, the Elites were busy pushing the next phase in their planned takeover, health care. This crime against man was perhaps the cruelest in almost every aspect to the implications. During the first few years of this age a change was made to a completely socialized health care system. It was praised as being a great equality and service to the people; however, the lack of skilled doctors at the public domain, and the increasing amount of patient intake at the hospitals, the people received severely less quality of treatment, if they could even see a doctor to begin with. The skilled doctor worked almost solely for the Elites, as they were the only few who could afford the value of performance. There were also several side stipulations in the health bills which proved deadly unjust. It became mandated that every newborn was fully vaccinated with any and every vaccine to come to market, along with an RFID implant. The newborn however, may only be conceived by a licensed family. The science of eugenics influenced the Elites to scary proportions. They believe they are of a master decent. The common man is unworthy of their company, and because of this, the Elites must control the common man, and regulate for the continuation of the lower spices. Only selected families were permitted to procreate. If a non-licensed woman is found to be bearing, the child is forcibly aborted, and the woman is rendered. During this time of evil revolution, an untrue belief was adopted by the masses. The belief was that man could negatively impact the Earth in such a way the Earth would go through a cleansing phase and rid itself of its human inhabitants. This theory leads to theories of the limitations of Earth's resources and the overpopulation of the planet. Theories on overpopulation lead to the enacting of the child license policy and a limit to one child per licensed home. The RFID implants were the smoking gun to the plot before the takeover took place. The implants held all financial information and birth and identification records of the owner inside, as well as acting as a global positioning tracking device for real time knowledge of where the individual is located. The vaccines were dressed up to be the cure to the impending threat of viral death, everyone needed to get there sickness shot every season to fight the virus away. What the American people were deceived into forgetting was that the human body creates immunities to viruses naturally and PERMANENTLY. These virus vaccines were repeatedly given season after season to the population with the public hopes it was saving them, when in fact, it was killing them. Eugenics inspired depopulation also came in the form of man-made epidemics. The population was lead to believe new deadly diseases were naturally developing each year, newer and more unstoppably deadly. But still with the epidemics escalating, the vaccine push continued and more and more people were deliberately murdered by the hands of the health care system.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/note.php?note_id=10150214340364663

Chapter 3

World War III: The Con to End All Wars

Part 2

The Elites had worked hard in the shadows for nearly a century, but the stealth evil executed with such a precision, the American people willingly accepted their forced enslavement as the savior to life. Through a steady course of incrementally destroying liberties, the manipulation of miss-education of generations of peoples, and man-made epidemics, causing fear and willing experimentation of bio engineered fantasies, society was primed for the final act of deception. An invisible enemy was created for the amazing conclusion to the Elites grand illusion to steal control of the country. A war was created against foreign enemies labeled terrorists. The media would play a perpetual stream of propaganda promoting the fear and prospects of an attack on the soil of America. The news, and journalist, would show the death and violence in other countries, and claim the death and violence American could bring to the conflict would end the conflict, in an American favored direction. Not only did this invisible enemy cause havoc in foreign lands, but fear instilled in the American people that this death and violence would come to his or her front door. The Elites minions in power seized the opportunity to enact legislation to cut the balances of Congress, and abandon the Courts, and hold sole authority in one man. But how could the fear of a mystical enemy abroad is manipulated to cause a totalitarian take over in America? Just like a street magician, who's every action has been preplanned and carefully executed, whose waving right hand holds the victim's attention up and away, the magician's left hand removes the victim's clock, from their own wrist. The Elites used the fear from terror, and inflicted a terror on America which infested society and caused chaos to the vast majority of persons. Currency- paper, valueless, reserve-less, made from thin air- was the first distraction used by the Elites dating back many centuries. This meaningless paper became the driving force behind everyday life. Without this paper people could not eat, they could not own property, or receive an education. The amazing amount of this currency spent into the economy eventually became manipulated by the central bank, and all outstanding loans were recalled. No new loans or grants were spent to the public. Civilization came to an immediate panic. A fear so powerful gripped the nation. Not only were the current lives of the people in extreme peril, but the future generations would surely not survive the foreseen conditions.

Martial Law is a term sense its instillation has become banished from existence, among the masses. The media had been in the control of the Elites for a great period of time. The profile described, by main stream media, of the use of the Armed Forces in American borders was patriotic, and the ultimate means to insure the continuation of civilization. However, what happened to the people of America was no salvation. When the American people gave up the willingness to stand for all rights, the psyche of American's warped to a mentality of ignorance towards everyday political issues, and felt until he or she could personally feel the effects of the laws, it did not concern them as to what their government was doing. This misguided outlook on pertinent issues was doomed in its statement, for once the effects of martial law are felt, and the chance to resists is almost non-existent.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

continued from above...

The first steps to martial law, are the first to any plan involving power, work towards acquiring numbers. The more persons working towards the same goal will accomplish most objectives. The Elites had owned every facet of control over the American population; however, if the people did not accept the control, and revolted, by the numbers alone the revolution would succeed. Children will always play as the strongest lead towards future change. Boy and girl organizations across the nation, who's purpose once was to teach the youth to respect nature and survive with the land, where trained to focus on threats of domestic terrorism, and trained in combat. The youth were manipulated to believe individuals who had fought overseas and returned where returning to overthrow the government, and to train and lead militias to fight against the government and subsequently the American people. The youth were taught to seek individuals promoting freedom of speech, and the right to own weapons, and view them as extremist and terrorist. Outside of these specific organizations, promotions through the education department encouraged children to police their homes. To report to school each day, and inform the officials of energy violations, speaking against the United Earth Union movement, and other illegal activities. Parents to this generation became so fear controlled by the prospects of their own children turning them over to the police, the entire population of adults became so crippled they would never disobey any new act of oppression.

These means of discrimination and oppression were not only taught to the children, but were the official policy of the militarized police. Before martial law was completely installed, many prison camps, central intelligence fusion centers, and segregation means were slickly build in the public eye, but never fully disclosed to the public. The first step to controlling a much larger population is compartmentalization, literally and figuratively. Massive highways where build expanding both north to south, and east to west. In the midst of this cross shaped mega highway, connecting highways were building, and encased with barriers, separating the country into ten regions. The barriers provided the divide between regions within the single country, and the massive roads connecting the land masses provided a much more efficient means of transporting goods, but extremely easy system of surveillance. If an individual was lucky enough to escape the barrier, he or she would face nothing but an enclosed super highway, equipped with cameras, and staffed check points. To escape the captivity of ones of community meant nothing but continued confinement. This separation of the people allowed the private media to influence the reactions of each region individually. If there was a revolution in one region, the other nine would never be the wiser. And when the revolution persists, the people can be dealt with by any inhuman means necessary, and the other nine regions would only hear of the saving grace of the UEU movement.

The next step to control is in gathering information. To obtain absolute knowledge is to become God. For if any opponent is completely studied and understood, the opponent can produce no negative effects. Absolute knowledge will destroy any adversary because of the ability to remain ahead of the reality of the opponent. Centers were building, several per region, with the sole purpose of collecting personal information of any and every citizen of the nation. Information such as purchasing history, identification, birth records, financial records, criminal records, school records, social network activity, any information imaginable was collected, stored, and scrutinized. The fusion centers collected information from disturbing locations. Automobiles were built with location devices, gas usage and mileage recording devices, safety cameras both inside and outside of the vehicle. Anytime an individual used an electronic card to purchase anything, the time, location, and item purchased were recorded and stored. The patrolling police were equipped with vehicles containing multiple license plate readers, facial recognition scanners, and fingerprint and retinal scanning devices.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

continued from above...

After the monetary system collapsed, the final move of the Elites power grab, the fascist arm of the collectivist agenda came to fruition. Tens of thousands of both American and foreign soldiers flooded the streets of America. Taking up arms against frightened and confused people, finding pleasure in fulfilling the orders of the Elites. If one entity tries to force a nation's population against itself, it would never survive without outside interference, but if one brings outsiders to a conflict, and has the outsiders on their side, the fight pushes strongly for victory to the aided. Having European and Asian Union soldiers on American soil, if they were told to execute, the American people were executed. Any form of public protest was silenced immediately. The reports of suspected domestic terrorists, and anti-UEU movements were all handled with the policy of rendering. Because of the millions of people populating the land, a couple hundred prison camps were constructed, or converted. All of the facilities were located near both landing strips, and rail roads. All of the facilities had several layers of jagged-razor wire fences going into the camps designed to contain the population inside, not to keep intruders at bay. The buildings were old hangers, or old rail stations, which had windows and door cemented shut. Gas pipelines ran across the buildings and connected each building within the complex to giant furnaces. The furnaces, because of the size and location of the pipes, were not intended for heating. No one knows what happens to a person when they are taken to these facilities, but millions have disappeared. Along with the furnaces, all of the camps had millions of grave liners extremely over-sized, and all with lids. These camps were meant to science and destroy all opposition.

This same power play happened simultaneously across the globe. Almost overnight, the Elites came to not only possess all of the wealth of the world, but all of the control of world. The people of America were united as one with the people of the world; for as American's once sat proud on a throne of prosperity over the world, in this new world, all were equally conned into slavery. With the instillation of martial law worldwide, the leaders of the few remaining individual nations conceded into forming a global governing body to maintain peace, and balance, no longer on an individual nation level, but as an entire globe. This unified world government became known as, the United Earth Union.

new topics

top topics

join