posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
Originally posted by imnothereru
Hi ive been painting for a while and would like to share some of my art with you, I also used to do paintings on leather jackets, since ive become
disabled i dont paint as much. so here any feedback would be great
These were done over a few years ok dont seem to able to get my images to work lol bear with me
edit on 23-1-2012 by imnothereru because:
eek photo s not working
Here's some help.
1. click tools+ up top next to myATS and Chat^
2. In the drop down click ATS uploads
3. upload your pics
4. click on each pic and a separate window opens up.
5. The bottom code contains information like this (this is one of my painitngs): http: //files.abovetopsecret. com/files/img/jj4f14b883. jpg
6. Copy that info.
7. Make a new post or in this case edit your post.
8. Use this format to paste: [ats=680x766 ] without the space and change the SECOND dimension to fit your painting (an easy way is to save your
painting 680 pixes by x (let the program determine x). Next paste your photo then type /ats but put it in [ ]. It will look like painting below this
but have your painting in it not mine... (you can just quote this post and get the exact code and copy and paste, and sub your painting's html
example painting I painted uploaded this way:
hope this helps
ETA your new link doesn't work either. It says we must be logged in to see images.
edit on 23-1-2012 by pianopraze because: ETA