It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morten Messerschmidts welcome-speech to Helle Thorning Schmidt (EU)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For the next 6 months Denmark got the European precidency.

The leader of the Danish government is Helle Thorning-Schmidt who's a known Bilderberg attendant.

Be warned you can't trust anything she say.
She won the Danish election last fall and has been extremly buissy avoiding all the promises she promised during the election. She's very pro-EU (against her own public's oppinion) and will do everything in her power to force the new fiscal treaty into existence in marts. She's also very buisy draining pensionfunds in Denmark so she can send large amounts of cash to the IMF to save Greece.

When she arived at the parliament she was greeted welcome by Morten Messerschmidt of the Danish peoples party. I wasn't able to find it with a English voice, but found it with decent subtitles. I post this to show that its not only Farage and UKIP who fight the European monster, some of the other European countries also got well spoken politicians who preach against the European union. We need more of these guys inside the parliament to give a better reflection of the public's oppinion against the Union. It's a shame Morten speak so fast that the subtitles can't keep up with him or cover all he says.

edit on 23-1-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

funny to see dainsh news on ATS.. thats rare

Er du dansker eller hva !

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Ja det må jeg jo erkende, men forsøger at holde mig til Engelsk her.
Det er virkelig en skam den ikke er med engelsk tale, jeg more mig hver gang jeg høre den.

Translation:
Yea I'm forced to admit that, but trying to keep it in English here.
It's a real shame its not with English speech, I smile every time i listen to it.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well, this update is a bit old because the danish precidency ended the 1. of July.

In this short clip Morten Messersmidt's evaluation of the Danish EU presidency. This version has been translated to english, the woman translating isent as good a speaker as MM himself and does lose a few points but overall she delivers he's message truthfully. (I post this to show there is other in the parliament but Nigel Farage who is fighting the European tyranny - hopefully their numbers will grow)

edit on 4-11-2012 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join