It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Excellent Youtube Alternative - Zippcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
As with most things that are working just fine the way they are, Youtube has decided to force everyone to upgrade to the new layout design as of March 1, 2012. This is already angering many Youtube users whose voices are being ignored about the design change.

www.zippcast.com...

Zippcast looks like the old YT design and seems to be 100X better. I foresee many YT users abandoning their channels when the unwanted changes come to Youtube, along with the coming SOPA/PIPA lock downs.

It might be a good idea to get a head start and joining Zippcast now so when the changes come to Youtube, we will have a free speech alternative video upload site already active. Maybe ATS can eventually add a new feature such as (VID: Zippcast) to their post options?

edit on 23-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I didn't even know alternatives to Youtube even existed, but wouldn't Zippcast also be shut down because of SOPA/PIPA? I doubt both bills would pass, it would cause excessive mayhem.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

They will eventually catch up to Zippcast, but it could take months/years like it did after they rehauled Napster after that whole Metallica copyright BS. I was banned from Napster back then and found iMesh and other alternatives that weren't even noticed for years it seems. Might be a safe haven for at least a little while.

new topics

join