It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo-Fighters Attack!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Preparing for Arrival?
(click on Yahoo link)

Dr. Richard Boynlan reports on the apparent correlation between the sighting of a UFO in the vicinity, and what appears to be the result of a dogfight that would have taken place during wargames. These two quite possibly related events, are reported taking place over Arlington, Oregon, by the National UFO Reporting Center and the Tri-City Herald, on the dates July 22 and 21 of this year, respectively.

The benevolent ETs that have not been cooperating with Earth governments--since trying over 50 years ago to make a deal that fell through containing a condition that all the Earth eliminate atomic weapons-- have grown in number since then, and are now unified diplomatically in the decision to openly assist humanity in a time of perceived need of broad-based, mutual interaction, and directly, rather than through various governing officials. Through their spokspersons among us (whom I may try to link if your mind is open to such pre-diplomatic exchange taking place via 'channeling?') these "people-friendly" ETs are now approaching Earth to help the ordinary person--just ask telepathically, if you can, in openness, love, fearlessness and creativity--and see if this is is real or not. For there is now deemed sufficient cause amongst the organized ET civilizations to make first contact. And in order to address one of the first contact protocols, the Galactic Federation, acting for perhaps the first time on behalf of Earth's relatively nascent civilization, is reluctantly having to take out those pesky fighter jets that keep getting in the way of ET craft trying to show themselves in certain well-'defended' airspace....

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Collin]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
collin, please give a different link. the one you gave doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
That's interesting. I wonder what really happened? I guess we'll never know. I live about 30 miles from Miramar and remember hearing about the collision on the news.

One more thing about the article it stated in 2003 the 142nd fighter wing visited Miramar naval air station for training. This is inaccurate. NAS Miramar became MCAS Miramar on 01 October 1997. Someone forgot to deny ignorance or just didn't know any better.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
dude that link seems to go to some weirdo UFO cult group.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on 13-9-2004 at 11:32 PM by drfunk

introducing religious opinions into this thread is off-topic

so you're afraid of ETs, it seems, eh?

well, try looking at the news report itself, get past yourself and fearful judgements, if you can, and prepare an assessment based on logical reasoning then...

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Collin]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Collin

posted on 13-9-2004 at 11:32 PM by drfunk

introducing religious opinions into this thread is off-topic

so you're afraid of ETs, it seems, eh?

well, try looking at the news report itself, get past yourself and fearful judgements, if you can, and prepare an assessment based on logical reasoning then...

[edit on 22-9-2004 by Collin]

Seems to me you are spamming and recruiting members for that "weirdo cult". In any case you certainly have a very defensive attitude.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Welcome to Source Of Light Portal!! This is a Now Solar Age of Flowers. This is a 5D & 6D Universal Portal to share information with each other and expand the light and services on Mother Earth's return to Beauty. Please share your info with us all. We are one. We honor all expressions and allow diversity in Harmony here. There is no leader, teachers, or Guru's here. Only Oneness Now!! Respect all diversity please. Thank you: Kara Kincannon [email protected]

The Vision;
Imagine

John Lennon Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world... You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

groups.yahoo.com...

This is from the "Source Of Light Portal" site. I just wonder if Yoko is getting royalties from them for using John's song as their mission statement.

[edit on 22-9-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Excuse me... What does this have to do with the Foo-Fighters?

Oh, and yeah. Those are good lyrics by Lennon, but hardly a mission statement. Definitely a legal issue there, not that I think for a minute Yoko would pursue it.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes, please don't refer to the Foo-Fighters.

These were Kugleblitz documented at luft46

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

These were Kugleblitz documented at luft46

Over Japan after the fall of Germany???

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
DC,

Excuse me... What does this have to do with the Foo-Fighters?

During WWII, American fighter pilots applied the term "Foo Fighters" to UFOs that entered the conflict and had to be reckoned with somehow when engaging the enemy planes in combat. At the very least Foo Fighters, known today as UFOs, posed a considerable distraction and they had to be taken seriously by the Air Force then. Currently pilots in the Air Force may no longer refer to the UFOs in that way? In that case, rather than have to apologize for using an archaic term that signifies little more than a rock band today, I feel it appropriate to use: for the news story is about probable evidence in support of the fact that UFOs may be finally defending themselves from hostile US Air Force jets (and, speculating perhaps a bit here) to clear the skies toward what some people would say has taken them far too long already: sightings and ultimately probably even landings in the open for everyone to see.

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Collin]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
That's really cool. I had no idea where the name came from. I thought Grohl was just drunk again....

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
posted on 13-9-2004 at 08:38 PM Post Number: 800001 (post id: 820695) quote

collin, please give a different link. the one you gave doesn't work.

The link is to a Yahoo forum.

For the sake of convenience for those who wish the article to be more easy to access, and since it's not too long, i am reposting it below:

Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 6:53 PM
To: UFOFacts; DrRichBoylanReports
Subject: [DrRichBoylanReports] MARINE JETS IN BATTLE WITH OREGON SAUCER?

MARINE JETS IN BATTLE WITH OREGON SAUCER?

"Two California Marine reservists died Wednesday," July 21, 2004, "after two F/A-18 jet fighters collided over the Columbia River near Arlington, Oregon during a training exercise."

"The fiery crash scattered debris up to 30 miles (48 kilometers) away. One pilot parachuted to safety, but the other two Marines' bodies were recovered after their bodies fell into the river."

"The explosion at about 2:30 p.m. was visible more than 40 miles (64 kilometers) away. A driver on Interstate (Highway) 84 near Echo saw a bright flash in the sky, followed by a trail of smoke."

"The shock wave from the collision felt like 'a big boom of rolling thunder,' said Don Adams, a fuel island attendant at the Anderson Chevron."

"The explosion shook the gas station's canopy, and Adams went out and saw one jet, with the rear half engulfed flames falling toward the west of the small community of about 500."

"Inside, cashier James Baker heard the explosion and saw part of the fuselage falling from the sky, as well as what looked like half an aircraft falling to the east."

"The jets were based at Miramar Naval Air Station near San Diego," California, "and had flown out of Portland (Oregon) earlier in the day, said Nancy Corey, a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) spokesperson."

"The pilots, two of seven visiting from California, were part of an annual two-week training experience with the Portland-based (Oregon) Air National Guard 142nd Fighter Wing, said spokeswoman Capt. Misti Mazzia."

"'We bring units that are different from us and fly and fight against them to keep our skills polished,' she said. Last year (2003), the 142nd Fighter Wing visited Miramar Naval Air Station on a military training exercise, Capt. Mazzia said."

"An Oregon Air National Guard spokesman told the Associated Press that the planes were on a low-altitude training exercise. One of the dead men was a pilot, and the other was either a pilot or a weapons operator, military spokesmen said."

"Marine spokesman Capt. Dan McSweeney in Quantico, Virginia said the incident was being investigated but did not release the names of the dead men because their families had not yet been told of their deaths."

"The survivor, tentatively identified as Major Craig Bardon, was taken to the Mid-Columbia Medical Center in The Dalles, Oregon after he parachuted to land on a hill to the west of Arlington."

The following day, Thursday, July 22, 2004, the National UFO Reporting Center received a report of a UFO in the region. The female eyewitness reported, "Around 11:10 p.m., on July 22, my husband and I were out studying satellites on our front lawn" in Portland, Ore. "As I looked to my right, I exclaimed, 'Oh, look! That is the lowest, biggest and brightest satellite we have seen.'

Right at that moment, the object darted off at a right angle and, within eight seconds, dimmed and was gone...disappeared out of sight. The object was round in shape and lit up all around and had spike-type legs(approximately 5 or 6 of them) extending from the center of the object. It was not like any of the other satellites we had seen that evening, and none of them shot off within eight seconds and disappeared."

Commenting on the incident, UFO Roundup editor Joseph Trainor said, "For years people have heard Air Force latrine rumors about the 'designated hitter.'

On every military air patrol, at least one jet flies fully armed. This jet 'rides shotgun' on the flight and, if the flight encounters a UFO, this particular pilot automatically switches to combat flight rules and attacks the ZZZobject."

"This may be what happened in Arlington. Look at the evidence that contradicts the 'collision' story. The survivor said he doesn't know what happened. Witnesses on the ground reported two explosions. And that strange carbon-fiber whuttizzit fell out of the sky thirty minutes after people saw the aerial fireball. All in all, this is one very strange airborne 'collision.'" (See the Tri-City Herald for July 22, 2004, "Two killed in fighter jet collision in Gorge."

new topics

top topics

join