It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's already begun?The reverse of the Magnetic Poles.Sun and Earth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Thank you for your kind words,for my" pathetic theory",you are a very good contributor to this thread,and I think we have many "points" in common regarding my theory(s),you are very "close" to a great discovery and I hope you find that soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

the only thing the OP in concerned with is creating a distraction. Look at their post history and all the threads they have authored. You people are in such a rush to prove the OP wrong you dont stop to think that maybe this is all a game to them.

Oh, I know.

Just trying a little to make him regret posting stuff like he has all thread.

It's entertaining to see him make himself look like....erm, like he does.

i understand the attraction but we need to stop giving him an excuse to reply. at the end of the day all this does is take away from legitimate threads on ATS. We dont have a shortage of important topics to discuss on ATS what we dont need is more of this kind of pollution. Anyway just wanted to say my peace and im off this thread. This troll needs to go on a diet.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Everything you've posted in this thread is off topic and yes we expect an imminent magnetic pole reversal.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

For those among us not "in the know",
please, eloborate on the effects as you call them

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Just trying a little to make him regret posting stuff like he has all thread.
This is off topic I say let's stay on topic but it seems that it doesn't matter for a thread to be on topic these days,and yes both the Sun and Earth will suffer a magnetic pole reversal in close future.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

YOU are saying stay on topic?

Have you even read your posts?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

i understand the attraction but we need to stop giving him an excuse to reply.
This also very off topic,but I think in the light of recent events from the sun it's very possible for the earth to suffer a pole shift.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
In December 2012 Jupiter will be directly behind Earth, as the sun has its normal pole swap.

What will make everything exciting it that Jupiter is going to flop its poles at the same time. It has such a strong magnetic field (magnetosphere) that it extends alllll the way back to Saturn. (5 AU)

When Jupiter has its pole flip, its magnetosphere will swerve around and put Earth in its tail. For 3 days we will be in Jupiters magnetosphere tail and will have no light. Then eventually as the solar system moves along the sun/movement thru space will push back Jupiters magnetosphere so that it extends behind Jupiter again.

Fourmilab shows Pluto leaving our Solar System January 2nd, 2100 because of it.

www.fourmilab.ch...

(where's Pluto after that date?)

edit on 23-1-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I didn't see any arguments against my theory just INSULTS.And yes a magnetic pole shift will have place very soon.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It's entertaining to see him make himself look like....erm, like he does
Again off topic,but I still sustain my theory with the arguments I stated before.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You mean all your non-sequiturs that didn't relate to your OP or others' questions?

You still haven't answered why you "know" that "the future will end in 2012"...
edit on 1/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

TextAnyway just wanted to say my peace and im off this thread.
The word of someone that not respect his word says everything,but to be on topic in the light of recent events on 24 January we will have a strong geomagnetic storm.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
In December 2012 Jupiter will be directly behind Earth, as the sun has its normal pole swap.

What will make everything exciting it that Jupiter is going to flop its poles at the same time. It has such a strong magnetic field (magnetosphere) that it extends alllll the way back to Saturn. (5 AU)

When Jupiter has its pole flip, its magnetosphere will swerve around and put Earth in its tail. For 3 days we will be in Jupiters magnetosphere tail and will have no light. Then eventually as the solar system moves along the sun/movement thru space will push back Jupiters magnetosphere so that it extends behind Jupiter again.

Fourmilab shows Pluto leaving our Solar System January 2nd, 2100 because of it.

www.fourmilab.ch...

(where's Pluto after that date?)

edit on 23-1-2012 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

I'd like to hear more about Jupiter swapping poles. tells more, thanks.

Got a link also?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was reading something along these lines on another site this morning, and they said that we will be going through the galactic center on 12/21/12. Now, I know this is old news and many have debunked it as significant because we do this yearly, but what I read was that we go through it 2 dimensionally normally, but this December it will happen 3 dimensionally.

Not sure what that even means, but the person writing it sounded sure.

Anyone?
edit on 23-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

At the end of the day
.............................I didn't see no argument related to topic of the thread,from the post I quoted,but maybe threads this days are made just to insult and not to present arguments!!!!!!!And yes a magnetic pole reverse is imminent this year.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

TextIt's entertaining to see him make himself look like....erm, like he does
.I didn't see no argument related to topic of the thread,from the post I quoted,but maybe threads this days are made just to insult and not to present arguments!!!!!!!And yes a magnetic pole reverse is imminent this year.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

You mean all your non-sequiturs that didn't relate to your OP or others' questions?

You still haven't answered why you "know" that "the future will end in 2012"...
edit on 1/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Notice how he is responding to one liners that dont even require a reply and also how he is asking the same question over and over again? Sorry man this is my last post lol i dont want to add to this thread.

Dont waste your time and bandwidth responding to this post OP. im not going to reply so enjoy your game.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sorry man this is my last post lol i dont want to add to this thread.
What I quoted is very off topic,but I still sustain my theory with the previous arguments,and many wish....many things,but.....

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

carpenters -We've Only Just Begun
That video is so off topic,and the time it's ahead and patience a virtue,and the Sun on February will suffer a magnetic pole shift.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join