It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's already begun?The reverse of the Magnetic Poles.Sun and Earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

YES,again
When several people from several backgrounds make the same statement about whether an event could happen I think it should be taken seriously.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

YES,again
When several people from several backgrounds make the same statement about whether an event could happen I think it should be taken seriously.

You completely re-assigned my response to fit your needs. AGAIN
I was asking if all that havoc from your source happened last year.
I said NO.

Now you are trying to say YES it might happen in the future.

See the disconnect?
edit on 1/23/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

reply to post by Chamberf=6

taken out of context
We always see what we wan't to see,depending on many factors related psychological environment in which the statement was made and the context of the persons involved!!

So you do admit to taking your source quotes out of the context they were written in?

Finally some truth in your responses.
] I repeat"We always see what we wan't to see",just because we do not accept the truth that it's about putting facts together to get a picture of what could happen,but we can read through the lines,as usually happens.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Now you are trying to say YES it might happen in the future.
The future begins today,and the future will end this year 2012.

edit on 23-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: y

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Do you not understand anything I have written?

Or are you purposefully being obtuse and using quotes from me and your sources out of context to rile me up?

Surely you know what you're doing...

:shk:

BTW: Why is this in Space Exploration?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

sounds like you want the world to end! AND THEN GODZILLA WILL COME! relax! you can just as easily die in a car accident! i think the odds are better for that one! if there is to be a global cataclysm, toy can't do anything about it! try to enjoy life,be at peace with whatever god you worship,and enjoy the trip!

stressing out about 'the end' will give you a heart attack,and you wont last long enough to actually see 'the end!'
relax a bit,smell the roses!

peace and respect

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you not understand anything I have written
"Each understands how can", but I reiterate my position regarding the evolution of geomagnetic and solar activity this year.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

and the future will end this year 2012.

Even the sources you used say the solar maximum to come will be the weakest since 1928, and say nothing about the world ending.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

sounds like you want the world to end!
I don't want that to happen,maybe a little bit worried about how the year begins,from the recent and close future events explained in the thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

and say nothing about the world ending.
Analyzing a subject from many points of view,it is always good,and I hope nothing will happen,but in the same time I cannot deny that something catastrophic could happen,to end the civilization as we know it,and all the data show us that we are headed in that direction.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

and say nothing about the world ending.
Analyzing a subject from many points of view,it is always good,and I hope nothing will happen,but in the same time I cannot deny that something catastrophic could happen,to end the civilization as we know it,and all the data show us that we are headed in that direction.

Then why say this? (bold and underlined for emphasis)

The future begins today,and the future will end this year 2012.

If all you are saying is it could hypothetically happen why speak in absolutes?

The science and data indicate that the "future" ending this year from the Sun's pole reversal and CME's is highly unlikely.

And none of it has anything to do with your idea of Earth's poles quickly reversing because of the Sun.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

why speak in absolutes
Because I have my thoughts and beliefs, but also we have to leave place to other views.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This is getting ridiculous and it's not just you. I've noticed that many of the people on ATS who claim to have "open-minds" are basing their entire arguments on cherry-picked quotes that are taken way out of context. You would think if these people were as interested in truth as they claim to be they wouldn't be so prone to dissembling in an attempt to give credence to their claims.
edit on 1/23/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

And none of it has anything to do with your idea of Earth's poles quickly reversing because of the Sun.
I repeat, there are events that we didn't yet confront in the life time of humanity,and because of that we do not accept that something like this might happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

This is getting ridiculous and it's not just you
Thank you for that but as I was saying,It's already begun?The reverse of the Magnetic Poles.Sun and Earth.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

the sky is falling! lighten up, smoke a joint,enjoy the show! pray to your god or goddess that you lived your life as a good person (karma sux!) i'm not a fatalist,but if this sh#t does go down,ain't nothin' i can do 'bout it!!!

everyday is new

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

TextFrom the SWPC: As the strongest Solar Radiation Storm (S3) since May, 2005 continues, the associated Earthward-directed Coronal Mass Ejection is expected to arrive about 1400 UT (9am EST) Jan 24. SWPC has issued a Geomagnetic Storm Watch with G2 level storming likely and G3 level storming possible, with the storm continuing into Wednesday, Jan 25. All of this activity is related to a moderate (R2) Radio Blackout x-ray flare that erupted Sunday night (11pm EST).
source(solarham.com...

TextStrong M8.7 Event: A strong solar flare reaching M8.7 was generated by Sunspot 1402 in the northern hemisphere [Movie]. The flare peaked at 03:59 UTC Monday morning and started off an a long duration M1.0 event (LDE) before eventually rising again to its maximum. An R2 Radio Blackout resulted. A 19 minute long, 10cm Radio Burst (TenFlare) was detected as well. This event did produce a Full-Halo Coronal Mass Ejection (CME), and is partially Earth directed. Just like the previous event on Jan 19, most of the plasma cloud appears to be directed north. The speed of the expanding cloud however, is more substantial (2000+ km/s). Stay tuned to SolarHam.com for all the latest information. Video presentation is below.
source(solarham.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Well if the CME's and disasters can destroy our computers and our industry and reduce the population then that's actually a good thing for earth's life and probably even good for us too.

I'm not saying we deserve anything good.

We depend on computers too much. We kill things too much. There're too many of us. We can't seem to do what we need to do on our own. So nature is going to have to do it for us.

So I look forward to these coming disasters with a somber and hard expression. Throughout history nothing was ever won easily. Nowadays, things are too easy. We're living with too much apathy. But that's not how nature works. All of the things we should have done are building up pressure like a volcano. Soon this volcano will erupt and destroy most everything around us. Call it karma. Call it conservation of energy. Call it balance. Things will be a lot harder, but things won't be fake anymore.

It'll end the fakeness and vanity of this world. That's better than what we have now.
edit on 23-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

TextVHF Aurora: Sometimes you will hear me speak about VHF Aurora. During a geomagnetic storm, frequencies above 30mhz are effected. Radio Amateurs (Hams) can use these frequncies and direct their signals north towards the Aurora curtain. Rapid changes in the ionosphere distort the signal. Here is a video I recorded yesterday of Amateur Station K1TOL in Maine on the 6 Meter (50mhz) amateur radio band, during the January VHF contest. You can clearly hear the heavy distortion in the received signal.
source(solarham.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

This is getting ridiculous and it's not just you
Thank you for that but as I was saying,It's already begun?The reverse of the Magnetic Poles.Sun and Earth.

And there you go taking his post out of context and turning it into a compliment.

What gives?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join