It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's already begun?The reverse of the Magnetic Poles.Sun and Earth.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentSmith

This happens every 11 years and will keep happening every 11 years give or take, better or worse. Nice pic. Our planet may even go though cycles who knows I'm about one second old compared to the earth. You people that freak out over everything need to just chill out and live life it's to short to worry everyday.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

It's likely that magnetic pole reversals have in the past occurred several times during the million sof years it takes for true polar wander to occur.

But in any case, there is no evidence that true polar wandering is currently occurring - nor that if it was we'd really notice it and more than we in Britain notice the fact the you in America are getting further and further away from us every year due to plate tectonic movements.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

It's likely that magnetic pole reversals have in the past occurred several times during the million sof years it takes for true polar wander to occur.
I agree with you on that,and as I read and I posted here the number of pole reversal increase as we count them starting from first geological recording.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am going to write this as......... IMO:

I do not have dates only what to look for all I know is in my life time ...this is why I am here to do a job.

Yes, I have been shown and told things on my experiences with Beings still not quite accepted as real.

I was told that something was to happen on Earth that wasn't supposed to happen and that they are here to lesson the blow when the time comes. Myself and many like myself had Soul transfers and have lived on Earth observing but thats another story that I have already written about here.

I only have memories which they allow of the past and what they show and tell me when together.

There is an extinction level event that is to occur on this Planet BUT the Elders our Creator's (your God's) already came back decades ago and transferred Souls into Human form..... once the Soul they sent here was in Human form (birth) they were able to come to them and when it is time these Soul's will know what to do and how to help this Human Race. People are slowly waking and know they are here for something but they don't know what...to those people hang in there you will know when the time comes.

The things I am looking for are volcano's going off at the same time...... down the line two large connecting quakes off the hump of Brazil out toward the Ridge......... after that at some point the event first by an undeniable P-WAVE (the animals will know and should alert you) then the event a quake which encases the entire hump of Africa and surrounding areas in parts....the Tsunami's well........ I'll leave that to your imagination I'll just say earth changing.

They are going to do everything they can to save this Planet and Humans (they say the Human race is worth saving) just use logic and common sense get away from the coast lines and have supplies when what I wrote begins to come forth.

As from what I observe the Goverments know and are taking care of themselves and what they need to restart after the event. They have been preparing for this event and have satellites ready to send back after the event etc.

Like I say don't know when just know what to look for.... be observant also you should see the ships in masse at one point then you SHOULD know after this event what our family from the skies did for us.....and we that were sent here will start our jobs of bringing for the New Beginning....one that you were meant to have.

Peace, love, happiness, health and SPIRITUALITY.

hmmmm sounds like a movie right..........maybe you were being told something.

As with everything time will tell................................

edit on 24-1-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Why is this thread on the front page? People wonder conspiracy theorists are not taken seriously.

If you're going to comment on an article, make sure you understand it first.

The Sun's magnetic reversal occurs every 11 years. Obviously it is nothing special. Obviously it doesn't affect us in any way. The magnetic reversals of the earth's poles can occur every 5000 to 50 MILLION years. How in the world did you connect every eleven years and every 50 MILLION years? The two are obviously not synchronized.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Its been 11 years.
Compare it to data 11 years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Peace, love, happiness, health and SPIRITUALITY. hmmmm sounds like a movie right..........maybe you were being told something. As with everything time will tell................................
Thank you for your story or(and) truth,It's sound's like a movie but a very imaginative one I try to understand what we've been told and I hope time will tell what you have just stated.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think the OP was refering to the event that happened 740,000 years ago that we're overdue for...
A lot of people seem to be ranting because the sun's poles shift every 11 years.
That wasn't the point of the article.
The sun's magnetic field flips every 5thousand - 500 million years.

I don't know what the correlation is between the two...

But please read the whole post before you go telling the poster to read his own post.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

I don't know what the correlation is between the two...

Texthe gravitational force acting on two massive bodies is given by the equation: F = G M m / r^2 where F is the force of gravity, G is the gravitational constant, M is the mass of one body, m is the mass of the other body, and r is the distance between their centers of mass. We can look up the values of G, M (mass of sun), m (mass of Earth). On the other hand, we have to approximate r, since the distance between the Earth and the sun is not exactly constant. We'll approximate this distance as 1 AU, meaning r is equal to 1 AU plus the equatorial radius of the Earth, plus the equatorial radius of the sun: r = (1 AU)(149598000000 m / AU) + (6378100 m) + (6.955 x 10^8 m) = 1.503 x 10^11 m G = 6.674 x 10^-11 m^3 / kg s^2 M = 1.9891 x 10^30 kg m = 5.9736 x 10^24 kg Finally, we plug in these values and calculate the magnitude of F: F = G M m / r^2 F = (6.674 x 10^-11 m^3 / kg s^2)(1.9891 x 10^30 kg)(5.9736 x 10^24 kg) / (1.503 x 10^11 m)^2 F = 3.510 x 10^22 N The problem statement asks for the force in units of pounds, so we convert: F = (3.510 x 10^22 N)(0.224808943 lbs / N)
source(answers.yahoo.com...

TextThe gravitational force between two masses is proportional to the product of the masses divided by the square of the distance between them. Thus, for any two bodies, the gravitational force on one due to the other is the same for both. The resultant acceleration however is the force divided by the mass of the body being acted upon. The Earth therefore undergoes a quite considerable acceleration but the Sun only experiences a very weak acceleration.
source(answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Did the Earth endure mass destruction from natural disasters or flip poles in 2001?
No it didn't,but that doesn't mean that it may not happen,we must take every possibility in consideration,we will make a mistake if we cannot accept to imagine such a case scenario.

How do you honestly prepare for something like this?, Sure have a bag by the door ready to run but where would you run to?..

Enjoy life each day, live lit fully, and stop worrying

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

How do you honestly prepare for something like this
From the psychological point of view imagine Bear Grylls.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

A lot of people seem to be ranting because the sun's poles shift every 11 years.
That wasn't the point of the article.
The sun's magnetic field flips every 5thousand - 500 million years.

Um are you sure we don't need to read our own posts, like has been suggested to the OP?

But please read the whole post before you go telling the poster to read his own post.

edit on 1/24/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Can somebody clear this up for me,

When a pole reversal takes place....is it possible for it to happen in a sudden (seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc?) or does it actually take 1,000's of years. I've read lots of various information from many sources and the facts clearly contradict one and other. Which one is it, and what exactly should we be worried about when a pole reversal takes place?

FWIW, I think this has nothing to do with the whole 2012 situation...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by mydarlia

How do you honestly prepare for something like this
From the psychological point of view imagine Bear Grylls.

Why?

You've told us "the future ends in 2012".

Wouldn't that mean that our time on Earth ends this year according to you?

You said earlier "it's the truth".

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

From the basalt records, it takes thousands of years.

Not in a sudden flash as the OP keeps insinuating.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

.is it possible for it to happen in a sudden (seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc?) or does it actually take 1,000's of years
Could be slow translation until a point where depending on certain conditions can become a matter of minutes, hours or days,I don't think during the earth's history reversing of the magnetic poles resemble one another.

edit on 24-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: ,

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Can you actually explain to me what that diagram shows?

It makes no sense to me.

I suspect you don't know either.

There's a lot of psuedo-scientists on these boards.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Some people just want the world to burn. Why are you so obsessed with doomsday diamondsmith. Do you get a rush when you think about it?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Maybe it just comes down to bad timing............ such as the magnetics of the Sun and Earth and alignment of the Galaxy gather together.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Why are you so obsessed with doomsday diamondsmith
I am not obsessed,just too many things have been predicted,but think,none of them became reality,so,there is a high probability in the light of the last ten years,with so many events ,man made and natural disasters to get an increasing to such events until a peak,and we don't know what that could be,but if it will be a chain of events related one another,then....I don't want even to imagine.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join