It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Mysterious 7238.1 kHz "Intruder Signal" Baffles Radio Operators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hehe,

There is always some sort of unidentified transmission, whether on HF or MW or whatever. A few years back there was a loud buzzing type of interference heard on the AM band.. heard all over North America and Canada and was originating supposely from the Southwest USA.

The "voice" you hear could be a HAM operator working nearby.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've tried enhancing the audio, well, isolationg the vocal, I can make out the words "i think you'll have to believe me" the rest I can't as yet make out. I'm still working on it, I don't actually have any webspace, if ya want to hear it tell me and I'll email it to you, or any other suggestions?

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The voice has little to do with the oddity. Like I said, it's a HAM operator operating nearby.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah, espeically as I can hear it better now, actually says "I think you're here to relieve me, to get something to eat........"

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Audio clip.

this will be taken down in a short time since it is not the most important thing to me. i hope someone gets off on it though.
daved

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Can anyone enhance the mp3 audio?

Tia,
Sanc'.

Working on it. I have some Nice studio Equipment.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well I can not get it to work in any media players, I was able to get out more of the noise than dasher's clip. There is nothing different as far as the 'talking' goes. I ran it through TONS of EQ's, Noise Gates, Filters, Pitch Shifters...yadda yadda, I can not get the part where the 'talking' is down to a lower EQ band without losing it. Also I can only go one half step through a pitch-shifter before it turns to absolute jibberish. You got me
It's probably interference...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i felt it was best to not take too much out since noise reduction ulitmately takes away from the integrity of the clip.

btw, i have some studio gear as well. if you ever need any of my services, i'll give you a nice discount.

ATS Mystery sound folder

check out the second clip, it's slaughtered and in my opinion can be made to sound like anything you want, but maybe someone wants to hear it as such.

daved

The EastGate Media Studio

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You may want to u2u antipigopolist..he is/has,
BSc Honours (Applied Physics) from RC. BSc (Computer Sciences) from UWM
Audio engineer/designer/technician for 12 years in various midwest studios.
(trivia: The Misfits slept on my floor on their second tour) Owner of private recording studio and lab. All this could mean he might be able to help...other than misfits, whom I could personally care less about. I know nothing at all about sound but thought he may be able to help out here, as he is such an "expert".

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have the sound file cleaned up it sounds like voices it�s 475 k and ATS only allows 100 k max and no sound files if anyone can host it u2u me

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   

SkepticOverlord
We need to see if someone get a quality recording of the signal

I bumped this because it hasn't gotten anywhere and I still have a really clean version of the recording but I can't host it, would anyone else care to host it. u2u me and I will send it to you

[edit on 29/9/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Email it to me Sauron and I'll stick it on one of my websites, it'll be some time within the next 24ish hours as I have to work and stuff!

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Email it to me Sauron and I'll stick it on one of my websites, it'll be some time within the next 24ish hours as I have to work and stuff!

I sent it to this Add [email protected] is that correct
or should it be lower case letters

[edit on 29/9/2004 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join