It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I dont know much about US voting system but couldnt Ron Paul stand in you election as an Independent candidate..
He does seem to be different from both the reps and dems and would garnish more support by being the last man standing.. I know this is a really big deal because if you elect Obama again your freedoms will vanish overnight
it will virtually become a closed country locked down even more secretive than china..
You will only ever get one last chance at change so get behind RON PAUL..
I only wish he was English..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

can ron paul , you mean as in canning, why?i would recomend cryogenic storage rather than canning

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Is it so hard to answer a simple question, Apparently so..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Unfortunately there are not enough intelligent Americans left here. MSM trumps all at the end of the day, sad to say. Ron Paul would be a breath of fresh air and would restore some of my pride for my country.

We have become a monster I don't fully understand. Yes we as a society have been dumbed-down for decades now but when all our civil liberties are on the brink of extinction you would think there would be a rise like never seen. I don't see it or hear it. I would be accurate to say majority of America never heard of Ron Paul. True story. Americans don't care enough to make a difference. The "information age" has led to the stupidest society imaginable. In four years we will have no bill of rights and no one will do anything about it.

MD

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
I dont know much about US voting system but couldnt Ron Paul stand in you election as an Independent candidate..
He does seem to be different from both the reps and dems and would garnish more support by being the last man standing.. I know this is a really big deal because if you elect Obama again your freedoms will vanish overnight
it will virtually become a closed country locked down even more secretive than china..
You will only ever get one last chance at change so get behind RON PAUL..
I only wish he was English..
Regards
Plazmuh

Yes he can run as a libertarian or independent and I would be more than happy to see him do so. It would split the republican vote and insure a win for Obama.

Ron Paul would like nothing more than to convert us into the "Corpfederate States of America" and the last thing we need right now is for him to "occupy" the White House. Other than his stances on war and the federal reserve, he has nothing to offer us other than regressive policies that would return us to the days of the Magna Carta.

Actually, the entire republican ticket is nothing other than a ring of circus clowns and I feel sorry for America if she is dumb enough to elect any of them for anything other than dog catcher. Maybe, when this is all over, we could put the entire bunch of them out to pasture over there in England somewhere. That is, if you still want them.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Would you not say his stance on the fed and wars would help turn your countries economy around? Also if he was president I don't think you would have laws like the NDAA getting through. He might have 2 great policies and they would most probably do more than all the other candidates put together.

Also from your response I take it you are an Obama lover or have lost all faith in there ever being a change for the better. That is a real shame because there are certain types that are destroying what the US stood for and why people used to look at your country and wish theirs was the same but now most countries look at your country in disgust.

Was nice knowing you America land of the now enslaved

top topics

join