It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Biggest Idiots on Facebook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
And they will eventually breed.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

If we could only spay and neuter our idiots. Instead, we will have them on welfare because they're too stupid to hold a job.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
-edit- In reply to Volafox ^

If there is ever a worldwide dog-food shortage problem, I vote we save the dogs... I found a new food source for them.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Saw this the other day - made me laugh.

A lot of the initial stuff is hacker talk that was well over my head, so you may want to skip some of it.

The basic gist of the video is...

Guy steals laptop from Nerd. Two years later, nerd stumbles across his computer on the internet. He gains access to all his accounts because theif saved all his passwords on the keychain on the nerds stolen computer. Finds out where he lives and tells cops. Nothing happens. So nerd exposes all of the guys embarrassing dating website photos to crowd at some sort of hacker conference.

I bet this guy will be getting many FB messages from people. Thieving douche.

P.S. www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This made me laugh and cry at the same time. It is amusing but sad that people out there are that stupid.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am going to make it my mission to make the top 10
Now where to staert

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Hilarious. Here's another funny one:
And a grammar nazi fail:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
someone needs to do

20 biggest idiots on AboveTopSecret

edit on 23-1-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAsay1LOVE
lol, that was awesome. idk which was better (great wall of china)-"is this michigan?", or (michael jordans career years)- "i didnt kno he died?' lol

To be fair that did look a bit like a tombstone or a memorial. lolz

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Oh man, I have just about died laughing. Had to post this one:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
This was hilarious, just what I needed to see! I loved the "never going to give you up one" lol. I may try to trick some friends with that.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hahah my favorite part was the picture of the pigeons with the comment "Peguins!!" under it - classic

And to answer someone else's question - No, people are not dumber now than they were yesterday, they're just using Facebook to out themselves now

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by josephamccoy
that was hilarious but it also at the same time highlights how the education system has failed and how the mediocre mass media has dumbed people down to the point where the kids are giving their mothers homework to do and not even they can answer a question designed for a kid so they hock it on facebook (with hilarious results). i worry about future generations.

Actually, if the "mother" is doing the kid's homework, isn't it her fault the kid has very little intelligence?

I don't get why everything is the fault of "MSM" or "Failed Education System". How about irresponsible parents who don't care about or for their children?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

Water doesn't fall off the earth near the south pole, because they have lots of sponges in the water, and you know how sponges keep water in its cells.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join