It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 Prophecies on the end of the Millinnium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
this is interesting www.greatdreams.com...

" Many people know the famous quatrain of Nostradamus which says "1999, seven months..." but there are many other prophecies mentioning "1999" or texts such as "not far from 2000" or "near the end of 20th century" etc. These prophecies were collected from different books, mainly translated from French and Italian. They mention things such as chemical bombs, huge floods and the disappearing of countries, although they were written centuries ago. "

there is no way to validate any of these prophecies, but I founf the info interesting to read.
They all have to do with events before 2000.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

WOW

very in-depth.

sry to seem trolly. but....really..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi OP,

Good effort but maybe you could quote some of the "prophesies that you find interesting?

I found this one quite intriguing...

"Two or three decades after the first war it will come one a Second War still larger. Almost all the nations of the world will be involved. Millions of men will die, without being soldiers. The fire will fall from the sky and many great cities will be destroyed. And after the end of the Second Great War, a third universal conflagration will come, so that it will determine everything. There will be weapons totally new. In one day, more men will die than in all the previous wars. The battles will be accomplished with artificial weapons (chemical bombs). Gigantic catastrophes will happen. With the open eyes, the nations of the planet will go through these catastrophes. They won't know what is happening, and those that know and tell, will be silenced. Everything will be different from before, and in many places the Earth will be a great cemetery. The third war will be the end of many nations".

reply to post by dannotz

What a waste of space...

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Yes that Nostradamus prophecy is interesting and the persecution by the Chinese Cpmmunist Party of 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners in China started on July 20th 1999 - the great red dragon would persecutre goodness as the Bible states... Still today it is the biggest persecution in the world - of the best people....

The old prophecy has all come true and Nostradamus said the battle of good vs evil would last for 20 and 7 years(20th July is 20/7....).. So 2019 seems like an interesting year..

Furthermore the Swedish legend states that the big and secret treasure from the city of Falun will arrive when the copper mine(the small treasure in the legend) is closed down.

What happened?

In 1992 after 1000 years the famous copper mine was closed and Master Li Hongzhi introduced the ancient practice of Falun Dafa to the world, in 7 years it spread to 100 million people....

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
i think we can Boink this prediction/prophecy

41) This prophecy of Saint Bernadette, received at Lourdes in the 19th century, was discovered in December of 1998 by a French Father researching in Vatican Library.
The prophecy was in a letter found in Vatican.
It is published in www.unitypublishing.com... and was written by Vincenzo Sardi, Weekly World News, copyright © 1999.
The letter has five prophecies, four of them already fulfilled. Part of the fifth prophecy says:

"On the eve of 2000 (what I understand as 1999), a final clash between the followers of Mohammed and the Christians nations of the world will take place. (...) But in the fullness of time, the signal of the cross will prevail and all of Islam will be forced to convert to Christianism. There will follow a century of peace and joy as all the nations of the Earth lay down their swords and and shields."...

There has not been a Final Clash between Christians & Muslims... yet
this is also known as the "endless-War-On-Terrorism"

i guess it started in Afghanistan in the early 1990's
add 27 years to that and we get to around 2018 for a conclusion===not 1999-2000
but if 911 was the official beginning of the 27 year war, then Islam-v-Capitalists stuff continues till-> 2028

oh my
edit on 23-1-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Weekly World News is the one with Hilary adopts Baby Alien headlines. Monster bakes enough cookies to feed starving village.
edit on 30-1-2012 by conspiracy88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join