It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than just "spirits" in the Bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Next time you go into a bar or a lounge that has been around for awhile look around and try to get a feel for the patrons that are in there.You may just pick up on more than the average beer jockeys in the place. I had to stay in a hotel for about ten days in a city other than where i live. When i went into the lounge/ pub i had the distinct feeling there were the spirits of two men and one women. The two men were near the bar itself, and the feeling of the women seemed to be near the video slot machines.It was earlier in the afternoon so i had a good chance to see if i could feel their presence, it felt as though they were locked into the place from habits that they had in kind with other drinkers/gamblers there.

And after doing some reading on the subject i found that it is not that uncommon for people with adictions to stick around places like bars,trying to get that same rush they had during their life, Are their any other people out there who have had this feeling or heard of this type of activity in bars/lounges.Or people who worked in one that had similar feelings?.
I have also heard that it is easier for spirits to walk into other's bodies while they are drunk due to your resistance being low to this type of invasion, so they can feel the high of being drunk while in anothers body.
Parker

[edit on 14-9-2004 by parker]

Odd

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I could see why a spirit would hang out in a bar... there are humans there, and they are not likely to be too freaked out by anything out of the ordinary that should happen.

I'll keep my third eye open next time

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
this reminds of this picture

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
That's funny! I haven't seen this one yet I've found a similar picture at the CoasttoCoast-site today!

here it is.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures Enrage and Olafski, never thought to look for those!

The waitress picture does look creepy, and the other by Olafski looks almost to good to be true.I guess the modern equivalent of haunted castles would be Bars and Shopping malls places were people congrigate.
The place that i work during the day has an entity that has been seen by a few people he is a security guard that died of a heart attack, and he is still seen in the hallways near the offices of the building.

I have since been back to the bar i had the feeling about. And it was no fluke because i had the same feeling again of the disjointed entitys, and they seem to be in the same areas as before.
P

[edit on 14-9-2004 by parker]

top topics

join